Mika in Italy again friday Jan 25th, 2013 on TV and on Radio!

robertina

Thank you, I can. :wub2:

I can't get over the fake clapping in stardust though. There must have been a sign 'applaud now', but it was just turned on at random or so :doh:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Grazie mille Dani !!! :huglove::flowers2:

:EDIT:

YouTube videos are BLOCKED all over the world....

It's a DOWNLOAD link of the ZIP file ( 3 videos )

2013.01.25 3 vids @ Rome.zip ( 115.62MB ) http://www.mediafire.com/?wwpzwy4coxxrd2d

Edited by Kumazzz
add a D/L link of vids

Thank you so much Eriko, you are a star :flowers2:

Woke up this morning and couldn't open any yt vids, then you came with the solution...

:huglove: Eriko!!!

I totally agree. You are amazing Eriko, thank you so much :huglove:

So here’s my little report about yesterday

First of all: he was totally adorable! But let's order!

So, my day started very early when I left Milan to go to Rome by car at about 10am. The rehearsals of that program were annunced for 14:30 but, for other commitments, the production moved them to the 17/17.30. When a friend said it to me I was relieved because in this way I would have the chance to meet him.

I arrived at 16.30 and I waited him out of the studios with other Mika’s Italians fans (about 10/15 people): it was really cold and we were freezing! But, after an hour of waiting, we saw a black van coming towards us and, arrived at the gate, it stops. As there were blacks the windows, we could not see anything but suddenly mika's face appeared behind them watching us and greeted us a little bit embarrassed for not being able to get out of the car immediately. He had a sweet little face :P

After that, the van come inside the studio and we had to wait another full hour to meet him.

When he came out, he immediately came to us "old fan" to say hello! He was really happy to see familiar faces. He was in a hurry because of course he was late to another appointment.

He signed an autograph for each person present at the time. He was chatty and very very very available. ^_^ He was there with us for about 10 minutes and then he said that he had an interview to do but that he would be back again.

The other fans decided to go away, but me and other 5 girls stayed there to try to get in to the show to see mika's performance. At the beginning the hopes seemed few, then seeing that were missing people inside and there were empty places, the organizers decided to let us in, less than 10 minutes before the broadcast.

The places were horrible but I was lucky to get a place where I could clearly see the stage. There I met a nice photographer, apparently a famous paparazzo and we talked about Mika. He was kind enough to give us information about when it was the Mika's moment, the exact time, some gossips (for example, that at that moment he was at the bar or that he had hurt a toe while he was singing Relax). In addition, at the end, he asked me my email because in the coming days, he will send me the pictures that he took of him during the show....hope that she will remember it :aah:

By the way, before Relax we called him to say hi and he made us one of his usual big smile! He was so tense and focused, but as usual he has done a really nice performance of “Relax”! The second time he sang Stardust (Italian Version) and he was simply breathtaking :wub2:

Then, the host interviewed him asking about his Italian fans and he has shown us saying that we followed him since the beginning and there were some of us that followed him all over the world :wub2:

After he left, we managed to get out of the program and as we were leaving, here he emerged from the dressing rooms with Tim, his sister and manager. He came to meet us, thanked us for our support during the program (“thank you for the Wup Wup“) and then we made a group pic with him (my first one near to him)

Sadly, it was time to say goodbye :sad: The beautiful and unexpected day finished and I leaved the RAI with a big smile in my face…what a lovely day…. :wub2:

Sorry but I'm not very good at writing reports, however, the atmosphere that I tried yesterda our little group of fans was totally different from the other times! we looked like a group of friends who met after a long period of time! :wub2:

Edited by Lucrezia

@Lucrezia you're good at writing reports YES :wink2:

when you thanked Mika on twitter for the best day of your life and said you'd write more about it, I imagined you were there :teehee:

thanks for sharing your story :huglove:

@Lucrezia you're good at writing reports YES :wink2:

when you thanked Mika on twitter for the best day of your life and said you'd write more about it, I imagined you were there :teehee:

thanks for sharing your story :huglove:

Thank you for your detailed report Lucrezia, I'm glad you had such a positive experience and Mika is a really lovely guy :wub2:

Lucrezia, thank you for your great report :thumb_yello:.

Lucrezia, that's a lovely report and I'm glad you had such a wonderful day. :thumb_yello:

Thank you girls! :huglove: