• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks rad zomg

Did they do a meet & greet?

I have no idea haha,I didn't really hang around due to where the venue was and timings to get a bus.

King Charles was the second support act and he obviously done a meet and greet as someone I know was there and I've seen a picture of them with him so.

If I find out I've missed out on a meet and greet ill be mad:aah:

I have no idea haha,I didn't really hang around due to where the venue was and timings to get a bus.

King Charles was the second support act and he obviously done a meet and greet as someone I know was there and I've seen a picture of them with him so.

If I find out I've missed out on a meet and greet ill be mad:aah:

This is exactly why I ALWAYS hang out at the venue after a show. Not only do you make sure you don't miss a meet & greet, but it's good to bum around and get some water/talk to some people you were near

Interesting thing happend to me today.:blush-anim-cl: Our professor forgot that we had an exam today and she didn't make our tests...:doh: So we have it next week.:) That's the proof that she is one of the weardests professors... And then she asked if we are sad! Who on the earth is SAD if exam is canceled?! :shocked: haha

Interesting thing happend to me today.:blush-anim-cl: Our professor forgot that we had an exam today and she didn't make our tests...:doh: So we have it next week.:) That's the proof that she is one of the weardests professors... And then she asked if we are sad! Who on the earth is SAD if exam is canceled?! :shocked: haha

Haha :lmfao: Wish that would happen to me, but no never :aah:

:fisch: :fisch: :fisch:

I'm here now. Let eurovision begin :naughty:

Darn' date=' goodnight :huglove: I'll talk to you then!

Exactly! The more out in the open things are to the public, the better. I firmly believe that. At this point I can't say the US lives up to my standards when it comes to that, but every time I hear of things like that in other countries it just makes me happy to know that they exist

Probably. They're integral to society in a lot of ways. But I do wish I could have the opportunity to see what it would be like without ads of any kind, just for a few days. To see what it would be like, you know.

Sadly I can't have an opinion about the politics in the us ans the us as a countryme

country in general, since all I know is the second hand information I get from the news. But the all the scandals about leaked media and how that have been treated in USA is pretty bad. And I'm still mad Sweden didn't ask any quoting when Obama was here last year and neither did we offer political asyl to Snowden.

Me too. That would be interesting, don't know if I think it would be an all great experience though.

Haha :lmfao: Wish that would happen to me, but no never :aah:

I'm here now. Let eurovision begin :naughty:

I almost forgot to come here, thank youuuuu tumblr. :aah:

Sadly I can't have an opinion about the politics in the us ans the us as a countryme

country in general, since all I know is the second hand information I get from the news. But the all the scandals about leaked media and how that have been treated in USA is pretty bad. And I'm still mad Sweden didn't ask any quoting when Obama was here last year and neither did we offer political asyl to Snowden.

Me too. That would be interesting, don't know if I think it would be an all great experience though.

To be fair, lots of Americans don't bother to do much digging into politics either. I try to, but I guess I can't say I've perfected the art being as like 50% of what I"ve heard comes from Jello Biafra and the internet. Oops... :aah:

Well I don't see why it couldn't be great. The way I see it ads serve a purpose, but at the same time they can be pesky. Like, what if you had physical people knocking on your door 24/7 asking you to invite them in to talk about their cable benefits or how they make pizza dough? That's kind of how I think of it

Awwwwhhhh' date=' don't say that :c even though I still haven't seen any of eurovision whatsoever so you guys may just suck, idk BUT STILL

Well okay we ended up on third place :aah:well it's not that great, but it's not bad. Wanted another song to represent Sweden. :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you :teehee: Conchita deserved to win though even if I hated the song :aah:

It's a really weird thing for me, because on the one hand that's awesome!! but on the other hand the decision was obviously influenced by social issues

which isn't inherently bad but it is kind of like woah

It's a really weird thing for me' date=' because on the one hand that's awesome!! but on the other hand the decision was obviously influenced by social issues

which isn't inherently bad but it is kind of like woah[/quote']

Yeah as my sister said, if we voted for the song and not the singer that song would never have woned. And that goes pretty much against the whole idea of esc to not be a scene for politic, religion or other believes.But on the other hand the message conchita's first place give is amazing. So I'm turned.

Yeah as my sister said, if we voted for the song and not the singer that song would never have woned. And that goes pretty much against the whole idea of esc to not be a scene for politic, religion or other believes.But on the other hand the message conchita's first place give is amazing. So I'm turned.

Same. Although on a basic level it's probably near impossible to not bring politics into something like eurovision, anyway.

Same. Although on a basic level it's probably near impossible to not bring politics into something like eurovision' date=' anyway.[/quote']

Agree, we will never have an eurovision without politics. And that's not bad in my opinion, since music is an emotional way of expressing what you feel.