Agree, we will never have an eurovision without politics. And that's not bad in my opinion, since music is an emotional way of expressing what you feel.

Yeah! Some of my favorite music is political music. It's nothing weird, it's just another thing that probably needs the extra exposure anyways.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! Some of my favorite music is political music. It's nothing weird' date=' it's just another thing that probably needs the extra exposure anyways.[/quote']

Exactly, and if I could choose then there would be made more political songs, not less.

But the only problem I have with Conchita winning is that I can't say I'm disappointed Austria won with out sounding like a homophobic, transgender, equal rights hater, hating person, and I'm absolutely not, I just didn't like Austria's song.

Edited by Lilasko

Exactly, and if I could choose then there would be made more political songs, not less.

But the only problem I have with Conchita winning is that I can't say I'm disappointed Austria won with out sounding like a homophobic, transgender, equal rights hater, hating person, and I'm absolutely not, I just didn't like Austria's song.

I agree with that. I'm so glad that Conchita won, but I just didn't like the song. :(

fyi, Finland got the best place since Lordi won... And we were 11th. Does this tell something about our music or....? :aah:

I agree with that. I'm so glad that Conchita won, but I just didn't like the song. :(

fyi, Finland got the best place since Lordi won... And we were 11th. Does this tell something about our music or....? :aah:

Yeah it's a dilemma :huh:

Haha :aah: But you had a good song last year? :blink:

It seems like the only ones I can find are from the 80s, or from really underground bands. Like no no we need more opinions on these things music is a way to make people listen

Yeah, that does seem like a problem. Although I think the only people who would accuse you of that need to take a chill pill. :aah: In other news, my dad posted a thing about Conchita to his Facebook, and he had no idea Eurovision was a thing until just now. So I guess that means it was important.

Annu! :pinkbow:I still can't believe lordi ever won tbh :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah it's a dilemma :huh:

Haha :aah: But you had a good song last year? :blink:

Yea, we did but we were... Last? Second last? Don't remember, but still.... :aah:

It seems like the only ones I can find are from the 80s' date=' or from really underground bands. Like no no we need more opinions on these things music is a way to make people listen

Yeah, that does seem like a problem. Although I think the only people who would accuse you of that need to take a chill pill. :aah: In other news, my dad posted a thing about Conchita to his Facebook, and he had no idea Eurovision was a thing until just now. So I guess that means it was important.

Annu! :pinkbow:I still can't believe lordi ever won tbh :mf_rosetinted:

Oi, Lordi was amazing. :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh' date=' question: does anyone here listen to Welcome to Night Vale? I'm freaking obsessed. It's becoming a real problem. :aah:[/quote']

I do. :pinkbow:

Yea, we did but we were... Last? Second last? Don't remember, but still.... :aah:

Oi, Lordi was amazing. :mf_rosetinted:

I do. :pinkbow:

They were equal parts frightening and hilarious, which I guess when you think about it is a success. :naughty:

Ooh good! I was beginning to think I was alone. Cecil & Carlos are perfect :wub2:

Edited by StarryEyed<3

• 3 weeks later...
I'm dying here. It's so hot! :shocked: we have over +35C almost every day. I'm freaking out :freak: and I miss you guys... I wish we could meet up in Tinychat someday? It's summer after all! :boing:

:das:

my exams will be over in a month or so :mikacool:

Wow everyone seems to be coming back all at once and that's great omg

I love you all hello (◡‿◡✿)

dino :das:

Me too! :blush-anim-cl: (Even though I'm in college' date=' I have summer courses meh)[/quote']

I'm getting ready for exams so i can roll in uni and after 8th of july I'mfreeeeee :teehee:

Ooh' date=' question: does anyone here listen to Welcome to Night Vale? I'm freaking obsessed. It's becoming a real problem. :aah:[/quote']

:teehee: I DO!! Seriously that podcast is perfect and yeah I have a massive obsession right now:naughty:

dino :das:

I'm getting ready for exams so i can roll in uni and after 8th of july I'mfreeeeee :teehee:

Yo! It sucks that I haven't been on here that much, but I don't have wifi right now. It's lovely to be here though c:

:teehee: I DO!! Seriously that podcast is perfect and yeah I have a massive obsession right now:naughty:

Tell me about it! And Cecil, Jeffrey and Joseph are all perfect human beings and i need to meet them. I wanna go to one of their live shows but they're always either nowhere near me or sold out oops :aah: