~~PSA~~

Okay' date=' hey guys. Basically, I've had a little back and forth with Hanna via Tumblr, and the group TinyChat thing that she and Rach had been talking about can totally happen, if people are willing to show up. However, we may have to change the date because Xenia really wants to be there, but she'll be out of town until the 18th with limited internet access. If any of the summer-of-2012 veterans (or anyone else for that matter, the more the merrier) come around and see this, is there any way we can work out a date after the 18th that will be good for everyone? It's been so long since we did a TC. ~ :hug:[/quote']

My reply went to the next page so I'm bumping this up dont mind me

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please reda Grace' message just above this post. Would be so much fun if we could do a tinychat all together, miss you guys! :hugs:

NO. YOU STOP THAT THIS INSTANT. :mf_rosetinted: xD

You guys. you guys. you guys. I was listening to we are golden this morning' date=' and I had like this big epiphany moment, and now I'm here.[/quote']

Haven't listened to any mika songs in ages :fisch: I'm just sick of all of his songs, can't find any one I can stand listening to. Not that I don't like his songs, but I kind of don't find them as great any more :tears:

Please reda Grace' message just above this post. Would be so much fun if we could do a tinychat all together, miss you guys! :hugs:

Haven't listened to any mika songs in ages :fisch: I'm just sick of all of his songs, can't find any one I can stand listening to. Not that I don't like his songs, but I kind of don't find them as great any more :tears:

It's really hard for me to bring myself to listen to him lately, too. I don't know what it is. But I was having a rough day, so I sucked it up. Maybe there's just too many memories attached to it or something. ;___;

Oh my gooooosh, I've been going back through old SSR convos today and I'm seriously crying. The feels. :aah:Don't mind me, just talking to myself since no one's ever here anymore :mf_rosetinted:

i took it upon myself to add some snarky tags, too. Maybe that will attract them all back...

Edited by StarryEyed<3

Oh my gooooosh' date=' I've been going back through old SSR convos today and I'm seriously crying. The feels. :aah:Don't mind me, just talking to myself since no one's ever here anymore :mf_rosetinted:

i took it upon myself to add some snarky tags, too. Maybe that will attract them all back...

The old SSR convos. Oh my god ;w; All those feels and all those moments. :aah::tears: I miss it.

Oh my gooooosh' date=' I've been going back through old SSR convos today and I'm seriously crying. The feels. :aah:Don't mind me, just talking to myself since no one's ever here anymore :mf_rosetinted:

:teehee:

It's really hard for me to bring myself to listen to him lately' date=' too. I don't know what it is. But I was having a rough day, so I sucked it up. Maybe there's just too many memories attached to it or something. ;___;[/quote']

Maybe, can't really figure out what it is :huh: apparently there will be a fourth album in november :blink: Feels like I've benen living under a rock for the past year hiding fr.o.m. the mika world...

I can't do that too many memories. :tears: Would seriouslys want all the ssr threads printed out and kept together in a book....

:naughty:

I think we all do. ;__; I can totally start coming here again' date=' but it would only be fun if other people could too :aah::aah:[/quote']

Well I guess the reason no one is here anymore is because no one is here anymore :aah: we need to break the evil circle :aah:

:teehee:

Hey Emma! :teehee: How's it going lately? we havent' talked really in awhile!

Maybe, can't really figure out what it is :huh: apparently there will be a fourth album in november :blink: Feels like I've benen living under a rock for the past year hiding fr.o.m. the mika world...

I can't do that too many memories. :tears: Would seriouslys want all the ssr threads printed out and kept together in a book....

:naughty:

Well I guess the reason no one is here anymore is because no one is here anymore :aah: we need to break the evil circle :aah:

Yeah, it's weird how that works, especially since Meeks just makes me so happy, especially TBWKTM era. Why would I avoid that? And yet. :aah:

That would be great, a book of the old threads. If it weren't so expensive to print stuff I"d do it :naughty: we've had so many weird discussions in the past couple years. I think we spent literally an entire thread once with me and Xen planning some Halloween wedding, and then there was the whole "cooking with semen" thing?????? like what even was that oh god. Yes! The cycle must be broken! We're lifting the curse. :mikacool::mikacool:

There are newbs who ain't half bad... you should give us a chance to get to know you! ;)

Awwww hi there! Of course I haven't been here that often lately, so I don't know many of the newbs. Actually I still feel like a newb myself, even though it has been awhile. The best part of MFC was always meeting new people, it would be a shame if we stuck with the same group... I'm Grace, btw! :das:

The old SSR convos. Oh my god ;w; All those feels and all those moments. :aah::tears: I miss it.

Petition to try hard to be here and start making new memories rather than being all mopey and nostalgic, who's with me? :naughty::naughty::naughty:

I'm with you, Grace. :)

As you can see, I'm Kezza... the chatty. Often found in MFC chat in the Western Hemisphere evenings, as I am on the west coast of the US...

I'm with you, Grace. :)

As you can see, I'm Kezza... the chatty. Often found in MFC chat in the Western Hemisphere evenings, as I am on the west coast of the US...

Nice to meet you! I'm on in the evenings too (though I'm from the East Coast) so we might get to know each other very well :naughty: it gets lonely on the forums being an American sometimes, because a lot of the people from other areas of the world are asleep by the time I manage to log on :aah:

Nice to meet you! I'm on in the evenings too (though I'm from the East Coast) so we might get to know each other very well :naughty: it gets lonely on the forums being an American sometimes' date=' because a lot of the people from other areas of the world are asleep by the time I manage to log on :aah:[/quote']

I can totally relate to that! We get a nice little crowd at times, mostly folks from this side of the planet, but MK is there too, from Iceland... :)

Ello, going alright i guess wbu ?

Indeed aha,how sad the old times have gone...with like the lot in here and when i joined the younglings thread was alive and miss that too...so many good things gone.

Well, now ya know where to find us!

Fabulous~ :teehee::teehee:

Ello, going alright i guess wbu ?

Indeed aha,how sad the old times have gone...with like the lot in here and when i joined the younglings thread was alive and miss that too...so many good things gone.

I'm doing alright. Loads of stuff has changed for me in the past year so it's hard to really know how exactly im doing :aah:

Oh, the younglings thread! That reminds me, I need to see if we can force Wendy to come round. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah' date=' it's weird how that works, especially since Meeks just makes me so happy, especially TBWKTM era. Why would I avoid that? And yet. :aah:

That would be great, a book of the old threads. If it weren't so expensive to print stuff I"d do it :naughty: we've had so many weird discussions in the past couple years. I think we spent literally an entire thread once with me and Xen planning some Halloween wedding, and then there was the whole "cooking with semen" thing?????? like what even was that oh god. Yes! The cycle must be broken! We're lifting the curse. :mikacool::mikacool:

Awwww hi there! Of course I haven't been here that often lately, so I don't know many of the newbs. Actually I still feel like a newb myself, even though it has been awhile. The best part of MFC was always meeting new people, it would be a shame if we stuck with the same group... I'm Grace, btw! :das:[/quote']

We'll the world of music is an mysterious place :aah:

Yeah pretty much, finding the right brides maides dresses took a loooong time :aah: well that one I don not remember :fisch:

Oh yes :das:kill Voldemort!

There are newbs who ain't half bad... you should give us a chance to get to know you! ;)

Well yes ofc, we're just a bit stuck up in things that happened too long ago. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi I'm Hanna! :teehee:

'ello :teehee: I love meeting new people! Actually MFC was the first place where I got my first online friends and we're like a big family! Oh, btw I'm Annu. :blush-anim-cl:

That would be great' date=' a book of the old threads. If it weren't so expensive to print stuff I"d do it :naughty: we've had so many weird discussions in the past couple years. I think we spent literally an entire thread once with me and Xen planning some Halloween wedding, and then there was the whole "cooking with semen" thing?????? like what even was that oh god. Yes! The cycle must be broken! We're lifting the curse. :mikacool::mikacool:[/quote']

Grace. No. Don't remind me of the semen thing. Shut up. No. :aah::aah: I think we filled like two threads in a month.... :fisch:

Fabulous~ :teehee::teehee:

I'm doing alright. Loads of stuff has changed for me in the past year so it's hard to really know how exactly im doing :aah:

Oh' date=' the younglings thread! That reminds me, I need to see if we can force Wendy to come round. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I see :aah:

Yes it was alive at one point :aah: well i haven't got Wendy on fb cos i think she removed me ( i dunno why) and ive hardly ever seen on here so :dunno: