:fisch: I still don't understand how I aahl remember all these smiles.... :aah::mf_rosetinted:

The veterans of summer 2012 are coming back and we can do it, right? :hi5:

Glad you remember them, I don't, I think I do but I don't :aah:

Yes absolutely :hi5: The name veteran summer makes me feel like I'm an 86 year old male though :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll the world of music is an mysterious place :aah:

Yeah pretty much, finding the right brides maides dresses took a loooong time :aah: well that one I don not remember :fisch:

Oh yes :das:kill Voldemort!

Well yes ofc, we're just a bit stuck up in things that happened too long ago. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi I'm Hanna! :teehee:

It certainly is. :mf_rosetinted: xD You know after all that, we decided to not even get married, just be engaged forever. :mikacool: I'm sure you don't. :naughty: I just have a great memory for these things. :naughty:

You took that reference, and you ran with it. xD

And it makes me so happy to see that the thread had moved another page on just the few hours I were asleep! :teehee:

Me too! Actually, I don't even remember who was supposed to make the next thread, but it's something we may wanna consider. :teehee:

:fisch: I still don't understand how I still remember all these smiles.... :aah::mf_rosetinted:

The veterans of summer 2012 are coming back and we can do it, right? :hi5:

Yeah bruh! I'm in. :naughty:

'ello :teehee: I love meeting new people! Actually MFC was the first place where I got my first online friends and we're like a big family! Oh, btw I'm Annu. :blush-anim-cl:

Grace. No. Don't remind me of the semen thing. Shut up. No. :aah::aah: I think we filled like two threads in a month.... :fisch:

What kind of friend would I be if I didn't remind you of it? :fisch: Yeah, we were the thread fillers extraordinaire. We really like to talk. :aah:

I see :aah:

Yes it was alive at one point :aah: well i haven't got Wendy on fb cos i think she removed me ( i dunno why) and ive hardly ever seen on here so :dunno:

Hmm. I'm pretty sure I have her on Facebook, so maybe I'll message her and see if she comes :wink2:

:naughty:

yea it makes me feel same way, but it still fits. :aah:

I does :aah: and sometimes you need to feel like an 85 year old :mf_rosetinted: xD

It certainly is. :mf_rosetinted: xD You know after all that' date=' we decided to not even get married, just be engaged forever. :mikacool: I'm sure you don't. :naughty: I just have a great memory for these things. :naughty:

You took that reference, and you ran with it. xD

Me too! Actually, I don't even remember who was supposed to make the next thread, but it's something we may wanna consider. :teehee:

Yeah bruh! I'm in. :naughty:

You're always so melodramtic :mf_rosetinted: You're the ssr guru :aah:

always xD

Well all I remember was that we had this huge debate trying to figure out who should do which ssr and them everyone left :aah: but hoppfully we're soon there :teehee:touch wood :mf_rosetinted:

I does :aah: and sometimes you need to feel like an 85 year old :mf_rosetinted: xD

You're always so melodramtic :mf_rosetinted: You're the ssr guru :aah:

always xD

Well all I remember was that we had this huge debate trying to figure out who should do which ssr and them everyone left :aah: but hoppfully we're soon there :teehee:touch wood :mf_rosetinted:

I know, it's my specialty. But you all love me anyways. :mf_rosetinted: ALL HAIL THE SSR GURU. :aah: Seriously though, I remember the weirdest things. I'm always freaking people out with it. :teehee:

:lmao:

Well, at this point whoever wants to do it can claim it, I don't care. But we should come up with the name together in honor of our recent reunion. :naughty:Don't you mean knock on wood? :naughty:

I know' date=' it's my specialty. But you all love me anyways. :mf_rosetinted: ALL HAIL THE SSR GURU. :aah: Seriously though, I remember the weirdest things. I'm always freaking people out with it. :teehee:

:lmao:

Well, at this point whoever wants to do it can claim it, I don't care. But we should come up with the name together in honor of our recent reunion. :naughty:Don't you mean knock on wood? :naughty:

Yeah sure we love you :mf_rosetinted: hahaha :aah: I like it, please keep freaking me out :naughty:

Didn't even think about that, but yes we have to do that! :teehee:no, actually in Sweden we say pepper pepper, but no one would understund me if I wrote that so i had to Google it and apparently in british english you say touch Wood and since I do favour the uk more than the usa :fisch: the choice was easy :aah:

It feels so good to have the emojis again. Forgive me if I'm overusing them' date=' I'm just excited. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Am I the only one who have forgot everything? Just found out which blue you should choose to get the lightblue :aah:

Yeah sure we love you :mf_rosetinted: hahaha :aah: I like it, please keep freaking me out :naughty:

Didn't even think about that, but yes we have to do that! :teehee:no, actually in Sweden we say pepper pepper, but no one would understund me if I wrote that so i had to Google it and apparently in british english you say touch Wood and since I do favour the uk more than the usa :fisch: the choice was easy :aah:

Am I the only one who have forgot everything? Just found out which blue you should choose to get the lightblue :aah:

Don't even try to be sarcastic, I know you do. You can't help it, I'm just too loveable. :naughty: Ofc you like it. :das:

It's gonna have to be something super sassy. *hair flip emoji* First of all, why on earth do you say pepper pepper? :aah: Secondly, I actually had no idea it was different in UK English. :blink: Touch wood just sounds weird to me. :blink:

No, you aren't the only one. I remember some things, but I had problems with the lightblue too... I just gave up and typed it myself until I found the right one.

Well thank you for ruining my mood :mf_rosetinted:

No bby, is k. You're not THAT old. Just compared to me you are. :pinkbow::naughty:

Don't even try to be sarcastic' date=' I know you do. You can't help it, I'm just too loveable. :naughty: Ofc you like it. :das:

It's gonna have to be something super sassy. *hair flip emoji* First of all, why on earth do you say pepper pepper? :aah: Secondly, I actually had no idea it was different in UK English. :blink: Touch wood just sounds weird to me. :blink:

No, you aren't the only one. I remember some things, but I had problems with the lightblue too... I just gave up and typed it myself until I found the right one.

No bby, is k. You're not THAT old. Just compared to me you are. :pinkbow::naughty:

as I said we love you :mf_rosetinted: yeah :das:

:lmafo: weel then you shouldn't ask me I have zero ideas, ask the ssr gura :naughty:because swedes are lazy people :aah: you're actually supposed to say "pepper pepper touch wood" but that's too long to say so we just say pepper pepper :aah: you should do this test that determine where you're from based on your english. i'll post it in a sec. :naughty:

feels good to know you're not alone :aah:

yeah and that makes me very sad :tears: but then I remember you're the same age as my little sister nad she's quite old so then i feel better :aah:

as I said we love you :mf_rosetinted: yeah :das:

:lmafo: weel then you shouldn't ask me I have zero ideas, ask the ssr gura :naughty:because swedes are lazy people :aah: you're actually supposed to say "pepper pepper touch wood" but that's too long to say so we just say pepper pepper :aah: you should do this test that determine where you're from based on your english. i'll post it in a sec. :naughty:

feels good to know you're not alone :aah:

yeah and that makes me very sad :tears: but then I remember you're the same age as my little sister nad she's quite old so then i feel better :aah:

Oh, hush. :aah::das: :das: :das:

I don't have any ideas either :mikacool: maybe annu will think of something :mikacool:Yeah, but what does pepper have to do with wood? xD Dude, I love tests and quizzes and stuff. It's an addiction. You post it, I'll do it. :naughty:

WE'RE ALLLLLL IN THIS TOGETHERRRR

16 is NOT quite old :mf_rosetinted: It's actually a great age to be. you can drive and make money and stuff but you can also act like a kid and make tons of mistakes and no one will judge you. :pinkbow:

What kind of friend would I be if I didn't remind you of it? :fisch: Yeah' date=' we were the thread fillers extraordinaire. We really like to talk. :aah:

Hmm. I'm pretty sure I have her on Facebook, so maybe I'll message her and see if she comes :wink2:[/quote']

Are you sure she still has you though? cos i think she had removed angi too..

also what happened to you joining WoW ? :mf_rosetinted:

Are you sure she still has you though? cos i think she had removed angi too..

also what happened to you joining WoW ? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, she definitely still has me.. I don't know why she'd remove you guys :blink:

Wow, that's a loooong story. A lot of stuff has been going on in my life right now, I've barely had time to breathe eat and sleep :aah:

Oh' date=' hush. :aah::das: :das: :das:

I don't have any ideas either :mikacool: maybe annu will think of something :mikacool:Yeah, but what does pepper have to do with wood? xD Dude, I love tests and quizzes and stuff. It's an addiction. You post it, I'll do it. :naughty:

WE'RE ALLLLLL IN THIS TOGETHERRRR

16 is NOT quite old :mf_rosetinted: It's actually a great age to be. you can drive and make money and stuff but you can also act like a kid and make tons of mistakes and no one will judge you. :pinkbow:

okay I'll shut up :mf_rosetinted:

hopefully someone have an idea :aah:don't ask me I don't know :aah: probably a long story :mf_rosetinted: here's the test :aah:http://www.gameswithwords.org/WhichEnglish It say I'm probably from singapore or if english isn't my native language I'm from China :pinkbow::blink:

there we have the name for the next thread :aah: WE'RE ALLLLLL IN THIS TOGETHERRRR

True, 16 and 17 is the best age together with 11 and 12 :aah:

okay I'll shut up :mf_rosetinted:

hopefully someone have an idea :aah:don't ask me I don't know :aah: probably a long story :mf_rosetinted: here's the test :aah:http://www.gameswithwords.org/WhichEnglish It say I'm probably from singapore or if english isn't my native language I'm from China :pinkbow::blink:

there we have the name for the next thread :aah: WE'RE ALLLLLL IN THIS TOGETHERRRR

True, 16 and 17 is the best age together with 11 and 12 :aah:

Okay, it said that the top guesses for my dialect are American, Canadian, and Ebonics which is pretty much all I'm exposed to so yoooo. And that the guesses for my potential first language were English, Norwegian, and Swedish. :naughty: Yeah, about right.

YEAH REMEMBER THAT THAT ONE'S GOOD :teehee:

I still think 16 & 17 are better than 11 & 12. I did some things I regret back then. :doh:

Yeah' date=' she definitely still has me.. I don't know why she'd remove you guys :blink:

Wow, that's a loooong story. A lot of stuff has been going on in my life right now, I've barely had time to breathe eat and sleep :aah:[/quote']

I dunno,she still has my boyfriend too aha,it's like we done wrong.

Do it now,i need friends :mf_rosetinted: cos the ones on my friend list hate me :mf_rosetinted:

I dunno,she still has my boyfriend too aha,it's like we done wrong.

Do it now,i need friends :mf_rosetinted: cos the ones on my friend list hate me :mf_rosetinted:

You should try adding her again. It could have been just a mistake, sometimes Facebook screws up. :thumb_yello:

I can't do it at the moment, because I don't actually have internet access at my house at the moment (I'm at my grandmother's). but I will when I can!

'ello :teehee: I love meeting new people! Actually MFC was the first place where I got my first online friends and we're like a big family! Oh, btw I'm Annu. :blush-anim-cl:

Hi Annu. :blush-anim-cl:

I realize I'm one of the Oldlings around here, but honestly, I'm pretty safe until you get to know me better. And I promise I don't cook with semen!

Okay' date=' it said that the top guesses for my dialect are American, Canadian, and Ebonics which is pretty much all I'm exposed to so yoooo. And that the guesses for my potential first language were English, Norwegian, and Swedish. :naughty: Yeah, about right.

YEAH REMEMBER THAT THAT ONE'S GOOD :teehee:

I still think 16 & 17 are better than 11 & 12. I did some things I regret back then. :doh:[/quote']

Your result was way better than mine. :aah: chinease, finnish and italian, how? :blink:

i'll try but my memory is bad :aah:

True, but still 11 and 12 were good ages :aah: