• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is the youtube logo change to a swedish flag? Can someone please tell me, this have keept me from doing my homework just so I can find the answer. Ahh :overreact:

Hanna skärp dig.

Jag hatar mitt liv och jag är en idiot...

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Hanna :aah:

Why is the youtube logo change to a swedish flag? Can someone please tell me, this have keept me from doing my homework just so I can find the answer. Ahh :overreact:

I think it's only like that for you...cos I don't have it,for me it just shows the normal youtube logo but then next to it says GB so dunno:dunno:

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Hanna :aah:

1. Change youtube to sweden and you'll understand

2. Me speaking swedish and basically telling me and the rest of the world what an idiot I am -.-

I think it's only like that for you...cos I don't have it,for me it just shows the normal youtube logo but then next to it says GB so dunno:dunno:

I know it's only me, and it disturb me so much. I mean it isn't even some special day today...

1. Change youtube to sweden and you'll understand

2. Me speaking swedish and basically telling me and the rest of the world what an idiot I am -.-

I know it's only me, and it disturb me so much. I mean it isn't even some special day today...

Oh,usually that's why they do those kind of things ._.