MIKA @ La Grande Armada, Rouen, France - 14 June 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody!

i'm very excited to see Mika soon, and i hope to meet you all there!

I am excited too. :yay: Let's hope we all make it ok with all the travel problems. :mf_rosetinted:

I hope you all have a fantastic time (and that you get to see a bit of Rouen and the Tall Ships as well) :thumb_yello:

Thank you. Everyone tells me that Rouen is a beautiful place so I'm looking forward to go there. :wink2:

Finally I found a car that will let me in Rouen after work, I have met with Alireine, I'm happy because this is going to be my first Mika concert in France and here in France I think there are a lot of Mika fans!! I don't know if I would see some of you at the concert, but anyway enjoy it!!! :yay:

Do you know some places of Rouen to visit Saturday morning?

Finally I found a car that will let me in Rouen after work, I have met with Alireine, I'm happy because this is going to be my first Mika concert in France and here in France I think there are a lot of Mika fans!! I don't know if I would see some of you at the concert, but anyway enjoy it!!! :yay:

Do you know some places of Rouen to visit Saturday morning?

Rouen Cathedral,The Big Clock (le gros horloge),The birthplace of Gustave Flaubert,and also you can go to Foret Roumare by bike.

and you can go to Le Havre and Dieppe too.(these places are out of Rouen).

Thanks Stelly!

And thank you for the touristic information Yasi :thumb_yello:

And this is also the Armada, so there will be many biiiiiig boats (ships?) to see!!! I'm really excited about that too :wub2:

Artemis (and DoReMi if you come here), I have no internet access from now on, so if any question about the appartment or other things, please send me a SMS.

See you in Rouen everybody! (take your umbrella :wink2:)

Hey!! :)

I search and I found this map:

http://www.armada.org/docs/5628_Armada_A4NB.pdf

So the place where the concert will be seen with a small balloon marked "Paris Normandie" on the left, and the concert will take place where there is the large rectangle marked with "Concerts de la région" :thumb_yello:

Yes, I have printed that map - I hope I can find my way there!

My pleasure dear Kath :huglove:

I wish I could be there with you , Annie , Treasa and all the wonderful MFCers who are going :wub2:

Have a wonderful gig :thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Thanks Anne. Wish you could be there but your gig won't be long now. :thumb_yello:

Treasa tweeted a pic of the venue. It looks a bit grim :shocked:

:shocked::aah:

Have a wonderful time! Wish I could see a Mika gig in France one day :aah:

Thank you. :biggrin2: Well, if you could make it to France there are plenty of choices of gigs :mf_rosetinted::wink2: