Happy Valentine's Day from MIKA! NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES!

dcdeb

while the choir was a great idea for the last gigs, i'm hoping this time, it's really stripped down to Mika, a piano & a few other instruments with no other distraction :swoon: i would love to hear his voice in that setting

:wub2:

True. BUT, if he does, I'm trying for it! That would be a freaking dream come true.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i need help guys :fisch:

so the break down is : TO and montreal are abt 100-220$ more airfare than NYC...BUT these gigs will have some very cool ppl who i've been looking frwd to catching up with..plus montreal is awesome :aah:

NYC is cheaper, but so far many of the ppl i like q-ing with and experiencing a gig with aren't sure if they're going...i can mayb make it to 3 gigs there tho (2 nyc + philly or dc)...plus nyc is awesome :aah:

hubby is a wild card cos he was not up for a gig in nyc much less 3! :lmfao: or canada..but i think he'll be more inclined to go to nyc than canada

what should i do??? :blink:

Are you sure NYC is cheaper when you factor in accommodations? Hotels are much cheaper here, especially Montreal. I will be in DC and maybe Philly. Will likely bring 1-3 Canadians but not everyone sorry :aah:

Are you sure NYC is cheaper when you factor in accommodations? Hotels are much cheaper here, especially Montreal. I will be in DC and maybe Philly. Will likely bring 1-3 Canadians but not everyone sorry :aah:

i'm gonna use airbnb so looking for accommodations for <100 and can get those...hmm dc is sounding nice :aah:.... i know suzy's not coming :(

i'm gonna use airbnb so looking for accommodations for <100 and can get those...hmm dc is sounding nice :aah:.... i know suzy's not coming :(

Yeah I didn't think she would travel since there is a show in TO. But I've got some other Canadians lined up :naughty:

If you want to come here I'll help you find accommodation.

Yeah I didn't think she would travel since there is a show in TO. But I've got some other Canadians lined up :naughty:

If you want to come here I'll help you find accommodation.

aww thanks - local help is invaluable!:thumb_yello:

i'll wine and dine a certain person tonight and hopefully know by tmrw noon :aah:

Somebody HELP me . . . I know I am blind, but . . . I can't find the link in the before the show section for April 3 in Chicago at Lincoln Hall. Is it not there - or am I just looking a little TOO hard!? :aah:

It's not there yet, sorry, Holly. I'm updating the calendar in between other work -- I'll get to it now. :thumb_yello:

i need help guys :fisch:

so the break down is : TO and montreal are abt 100-220$ more airfare than NYC...BUT these gigs will have some very cool ppl who i've been looking frwd to catching up with..plus montreal is awesome :aah:

NYC is cheaper, but so far many of the ppl i like q-ing with and experiencing a gig with aren't sure if they're going...i can mayb make it to 3 gigs there tho (2 nyc + philly or dc)...plus nyc is awesome :aah:

hubby is a wild card cos he was not up for a gig in nyc much less 3! :lmfao: or canada..but i think he'll be more inclined to go to nyc than canada

what should i do??? :blink:

U know you wanna see me in montreal:mf_rosetinted: