MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC, CANADA - Corona Theatre - 6 April 2013

guylainem123

I'm starting to plan the trip there in case someone else lives in the Quebec city area we could travel together (I have a car) and divide gas $$... If someone is interested you can private message me if you prefer.

And another question, I'm not familiar with the area of Montreal where the Corona Theatre - what would you suggest is the best option for parking?

And might I just add 18 days left!!!!! :excite:

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm starting to plan the trip there in case someone else lives in the Quebec city area we could travel together (I have a car) and divide gas $$... If someone is interested you can private message me if you prefer.

And another question, I'm not familiar with the area of Montreal where the Corona Theatre - what would you suggest is the best option for parking?

And might I just add 18 days left!!!!! :excite:

If you don't want to drive into Montreal, you can park at Métro Longueuil and take the Metro to the venue.

If you don't want to drive into Montreal, you can park at Métro Longueuil and take the Metro to the venue.

Hmmm I'm even less familiar with the Metro I've never taken it :blush-anim-cl:

I think I prefer finding a parking within walking distance (if there are any...) that way it will probably be easier after the gig

Hmmm I'm even less familiar with the Metro I've never taken it :blush-anim-cl:

I think I prefer finding a parking within walking distance (if there are any...) that way it will probably be easier after the gig

My friend and I are looking for the same thing (for the parking) ! If I find something I'll tell you. But we don't know Montreal too so if someone can help us it would be awesome. :blush-anim-cl:

Indeed it seems that in small streets around the theater there are areas where you can park (without parking meters) at least according to google street view.

I have this wild idea in my head that you cant park anywhere in Montreal :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I've also found these websites just in case:

http://montreal.bestparking.com/

and

http://www.maplace.ca/

:thumb_yello:

Guys... I may, and I said MAY if I don't go nowhere, come and say hi to you all anyway even though I won't be watching him perform. I mean, I live very near and I can't miss the opportunity to see you all reunited together, so I might come to say hi to you all if it doesn't bother you? I miss you all, really :wub2: and I want to meet some of you too...

Indeed it seems that in small streets around the theater there are areas where you can park (without parking meters) at least according to google street view.

I have this wild idea in my head that you cant park anywhere in Montreal :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I've also found these websites just in case:

http://montreal.bestparking.com/

and

http://www.maplace.ca/

:thumb_yello:

Thank you ! :blush-anim-cl:

Guys... I may, and I said MAY if I don't go nowhere, come and say hi to you all anyway even though I won't be watching him perform. I mean, I live very near and I can't miss the opportunity to see you all reunited together, so I might come to say hi to you all if it doesn't bother you? I miss you all, really :wub2: and I want to meet some of you too...

Ohh that would be great :huglove: I wish you could come with us to the show. :sad:

Thank you ! :blush-anim-cl:

Ohh that would be great :huglove: I wish you could come with us to the show. :sad:

It's alright :sad: but I may go to the states for my birthday and maybe see an non sold-out show there if there is any... If not too bad, I'm going there anyway... I just don't know when I'm coming back so it depends if I come back earlier I'll say hi but if not I couldn't and I'll wait for the next time he comes because I will be SO there. :)

It would be very nice to meet you :huglove:

Lets hope he comes back soon so you can see him :emot-sad:

[FRANÇAIS]

Je ne sais pas si ça fonctionne (je n'ai jamais utilisé ces sites) mais voici le lien quand même : http://www.stubhub.com/mika-tickets/mika-montreal-virgin-mobile-corona-theatre-6-4-2013-4243513/ ... espérons que tu seras capable d'obtenir des billets à partir de là.

[ENGLISH]

I don't know if this work (I never used those sites) here is the link : http://www.stubhub.com/mika-tickets/mika-montreal-virgin-mobile-corona-theatre-6-4-2013-4243513/ ... hopefully you'll be able to get some there.

hey Andade, it's way too expensive... 93$? hmmm the actual tickets are 42.. :/ I just hope someone drops their tickets, but thank you still :)

I will quote Christine from earluer in this thread :wink2:

The best advice I can give you is if you talk about a time on the internet where everyone is reading they will start to come even earlier - probably by 1 or 2 hours. :wink2:

I've noticed over the North American gigs in the past year a serious line did not start to form until mid afternoon although he is probably more popular in Montreal than other cities so that could be a factor. But you'll just have to take your chances because if people agree to a time someone else will always try to get a jump on you and people start queuing earlier and earlier and everyone loses.

I was wondering... how do you know who is from the MFC ? Ok, some of you already meet each other but what if it's the first time ? I don't want to go to every person I see and ask. :aah:

Should I take one of my MFC stickers and paste it one my forehead? :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

I was wondering... how do you know who is from the MFC ? Ok, some of you already meet each other but what if it's the first time ? I don't want to go to every person I see and ask. :aah:

Should I take one of my MFC stickers and paste it one my forehead? :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

was going to say: I'll stick an MFC sign on my forehead... before I saw you wrote the same...

If I think of it, will put a sticker on my coat:thumb_yello: But we should be easy to find: qwe will be the loudest:fisch: