MONTRÉAL, QUÉBEC, CANADA - Corona Theatre - 6 April 2013

guylainem123

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

Been reading this forum almost from the begginning in 2007 or so but never really post. Been a fan since the CLub Soda gig .. met one of my best friend in the waiting line and now we are going to Toronto as well as Montreal. So excited and can't wait till friday and saturday night. Last time, it was Mika's birthday and the tissu in the air during Celebrate .. is there anything planned this time?

I would really like to participate if so .. that made a very special moment during the show !!

Au plaisir de vous y rencontrer ...

Mel:thumb_yello:

Hello

Been reading this forum almost from the begginning in 2007 or so but never really post. Been a fan since the CLub Soda gig .. met one of my best friend in the waiting line and now we are going to Toronto as well as Montreal. So excited and can't wait till friday and saturday night. Last time, it was Mika's birthday and the tissu in the air during Celebrate .. is there anything planned this time?

I would really like to participate if so .. that made a very special moment during the show !!

hello Melo! welcome back! :yay:

we didn't plan anything for the simple reason that these gigs are quite low key & after talking with other fans going to the Montrea gig, we didn't think it suited the mood of the show.

Hello

My tissu is tied to my rear-view mirror since August 16th. It's so cool (my mom doesn't like it but I don't care).

121812_095400_zps45017de8.jpg

But Guylaine is right, it would not fit with mood of the show this time. :wink2: So we'll just enjoy the show as much as we can. :wub2:

Welcome back on the MFC and see you soon !!

:wub2:

2 days...:blush-anim-cl::fisch::wub2: Do I need to say more?

Think I catched a case of Mika fever ahead of time, but doing much better today, thank god:shocked::sneaky2::wink2:

I hope you'll be top shape for saturday!

Yessss only 2 days left ! I can't believe it...

2 days...:blush-anim-cl::fisch::wub2: Do I need to say more?

Think I catched a case of Mika fever ahead of time, but doing much better today, thank god:shocked::sneaky2::wink2:

It's not time to be sick lady!!!!! :mikasweat:

Get well soon. :thumb_yello:

Tomorrow :boing:

I don't think I'll come on the MFC tomorrow as I'll leave soon and I don't have the WiFi on my cellphone.