Helloooo

KennySparkles

(I'm bad at introductions so don't hate me please e_e)

Hi everyone!!, i'm KennySparkles (obviously not my real name xD), talking from Mexico :DD

So, my story: it started a couple years ago, in 2007, i listened to this song called Relax (back then, i didn't even know who Mika was) i was listening to that song because my classmates were listening to it, then, suddenly, in a music channel, I saw that video with my brothers, Lollipop, since then, we listened to that song every day, and one day i remembered the name of the artist (Mika), and started searching on internet and then...surprise!, he was the guy of that song that my classmates were listening to, then i started to listen to more and more songs until a week ago i said to myself "Indeed...now i'm a fan ._.". I want to meet people like me here and talk n.n

PS: Sorry for the bad english xD

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(I'm bad at introductions so don't hate me please e_e)

Hi everyone!!, i'm KennySparkles (obviously not my real name xD), talking from Mexico :DD

So, my story: it started a couple years ago, in 2007, i listened to this song called Relax (back then, i didn't even know who Mika was) i was listening to that song because my classmates were listening to it, then, suddenly, in a music channel, I saw that video with my brothers, Lollipop, since then, we listened to that song every day, and one day i remembered the name of the artist (Mika), and started searching on internet and then...surprise!, he was the guy of that song that my classmates were listening to, then i started to listen to more and more songs until a week ago i said to myself "Indeed...now i'm a fan ._.". I want to meet people like me here and talk n.n

PS: Sorry for the bad english xD

Hi kenny (hope you don't mind the abbreviation), welcome to the MFC! I hope you have a good time here. And I think your English is really good :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...