Caprices Festival, Switzerland -15 March 2013: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

Daeni, thank you for the pics. It was good to meet you.

Allegra- I hope the skiing is going well. We got a taxi back down the mountain as we had just missed a bus and didnt want to wait another hour. Thank you so much for offering to help if we needed it - that was very much appreciated .:huglove: we didn't want to keep you from Your bed though as it was late enough as it was!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daeni, thank you for the pics. It was good to meet you

You will be glad that you can enjoy images. Thank you for the gloves. Was my salvation. Hope you're good at home. And nice to meet them.We see it again.

:mikadas:

Please to liken the photos at 20.min and at the Caprices Festival, when we have many comments, likes, splits, the organizers get Mika hopefully back in the next Festival. You can also at the http://www.openairguide.net/bands/m/mika,14417 liken for mika as an artist and participate in festivals, Mika liken. Would be great, thanks:thumb_yello:

Ugh, remind me never to work a full day after a Mika gig has occurred. I feel so behind. :sneaky2:

But it's all so very exciting and wonderful. Much thanks to everyone reporting and sharing! :huglove:

After being busy in a team, with feeding 2000 skiers in a big race with warm drinks, high in the mountains here, the whole Saturday - and freezing a lot - it really warms me to read the reports from another skiing place - and to see all the lovely photos from the gig :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks to everyone for sharing this event - love it all :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

Daeni, thank you for the pics. It was good to meet you

You will be glad that you can enjoy images. Thank you for the gloves. Was my salvation. Hope you're good at home. And nice to meet them.We see it again.

:mikadas:

It didn't seem right that I had two pair and you had none:shocked:

After being busy in a team, with feeding 2000 skiers in a big race with warm drinks, high in the mountains here, the whole Saturday - and freezing a lot - it really warms me to read the reports from another skiing place - and to see all the lovely photos from the gig :blush-anim-cl:

Thanks to everyone for sharing this event - love it all :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

You are very welcome :thumb_yello:

wow, that's HUGE! :shocked: i didn't know it was that big! also great to read that mika attracted the biggest crowd. :fangurl:

thanks everyone for reports, photos and videos! :thumb_yello:

It was huge.........one of the biggest I have been at.

Thanks everyone for reports, pics, vids! I'm enjoying them all :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

Thanks so much for those amazing pics and reports :flowers2:

And girls, I would have done the same, waiting for Mika at -10º :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty::wink2::thumb_yello::wub2::mikalove:

btw, what did you guys talk with him after the show - anything interesting, like whether he'll do any gigs (as opposed to festivals) in europe in the close future? :fisch::wink2:

He was talking to LeiRe about a date in Spain - but I don't speak Spanish and I forgot to ask her afterwards when the date was and if it was a gig or a festival but I think he said gig. That was the only one he said about.

Other than that - no - nothing substanstial - just small talk - mostly focused on the fact that we had frostbite. He said that he would have had us brought us in if he had known that we were there and we could have sat at the table with him - he said it would probably have been better than talking to the people who were there. :naughty:

Needless to say we had made several attempts to convince the security staff to let us in. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by kath

He was talking to Le Ri about a date in Spain- but I don't speak Spanish and I forgot to ask her afterwards when the date was and if it was a gig or a festival but I think he said gig. That was the only one he said about.

Other than that - no - nothing substanstial - just small talk - mostly focused on the fact that we had frostbite. He said that he would have had us brought us in if he had known that we were there and we could have sat at the table with him - he said it would probably have been better than talking to the people who were there. :naughty:

Needless to say we had made several attempts to convince the security staff to let us in. :mf_rosetinted:

Is that true??? :shocked::excite::crossed:

You are welcome but I wish I knew more - I can't believe that I forgot to ask her - I think my head must have been in the clouds. :naughty::mikalove:

No worry I understand you prefectly :naughty: this is enough for me by now :wub2:

Thank you all for reports, pics, vids, etc., and of course also for the company. It was a great night despite the cold after the show outside (totally worth it).

:wub2:

Thanks to Nanou and daeni for your offers to drive me back... :huglove:

It was a good gig (about 90 mins) and it was a great energetic performance well received by a huge crowd. Great to see.

Agree, loved it! :thumb_yello:

Afterwards was quite funny really! We had quite a laugh! We were warming our hands on the heaters which were feeding the venue and my glove melted and left a great big black hand print on the pipe!:naughty:

That was indeed so funny! :roftl:

And girls, I would have done the same, waiting for Mika at -10º :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty:

He was talking to Le Ri about a date in Spain - but I don't speak Spanish and I forgot to ask her afterwards when the date was and if it was a gig or a festival but I think he said gig. That was the only one he said about.

I bet Le Ri is me :mf_rosetinted: I'm just kidding, no worries... :wink2:

Yes, he said so and I hadn't even asked him about dates in Spain, so I think it's quite probable that he's doing it. It's a festival though, not a proper gig. He said date and city, but also said it was not confirmed yet, so...

Here's a short vid I took of Underwater: http://www.gigasize.com/get/n0ogc7nqnbc