Caprices Festival, Switzerland -15 March 2013: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

Hi girls :wink2:

Thank you very much to Eriko for her huge investigating and "sharing" work , as usual, :hug:

Thank you for your nice pictures Valerria, they are amazing :wub2:

For the "Love you when I am drunk" video, it makes me remember how much I love this song, I always think Mika's screaming like a cat when he starts "IIIII only love you..." , from now on I"ll call him "kitty Mika" :mikadas:

Sweetieval please don't feel uncomfortable because of any criticism about Mika's french festivals. I don't like "Un Soleil mal Luné" (how I love "Elle me dit"), but I found it really o.k., when he started with this song in a french spoken area.

Thank you very much for your answer Graciosa :wink2:

As I told you, it was nothing about you or german people but against MFC's criticism in general...

To tell the truth we can be glad that Mika has more success in France as he has in Germany or Great Britian and so he is invited for festivals in France.

I can't even go to those festivals in France (too far for me, my husband would kill me :sneaky2:

Hey it's Europe, not so far away like Amerika or Asia, also when we look jealously to your country. People in America or Asia have many more reasons to be jealous then !

It's really not your problem when I'm too lazy to learn french and so even have problems to order a bottle of water.The people were always friendly and patiently with me.

You know, I am too lazy to speak german too, but I was very good at school and I can still understand a lot of sentences. Now, I feel ashame when I try to to speak german :ap_rosetinted: (don't want to be ridiculous and everybody's speaking english nowadays...)

Whenever we are moaning we foreigners are only jealous! Certanly I prefered Mika had the same success in Germany or Great Britian and so on. But so long as he hasn't it in all Europe we could be happy that you french people love him so much.

From your point of view, now I understand.

I think I would be jealous too if I was living far away or in a country where Mika's not as successfull as here :wink2:

I had my very best experience of Mika gigs with fans -like you- at Bercy at 2010!

Yes, I remember you draw very nice stars (make up) on Macboll and me, we have even been interviewed and pictured by french press, (Mellody too !)

I really wouldn't miss it, also when it's really hard to go to a french gig because the french fans are so hard early birds!

This is a situation I am personnaly fed up with for a long time.

(For instance in Compiegne, we arrived very early, had been given numbers and the security was such a mess that we have been able to enter after/with regular audience, it made me crazy on that day :sneaky2: ==} eventually, we had a very good spot from the middle of the crowd so we decided not to queue for ages any more with some friends from the north of France... the day after in Les Ardentes, Belgium, we arrived around 4 pm and where second or third row, very high stage so that was OK)

And only in France you see the whole families who enjoy Mika - and I enjoyed this at some gigs a lot. :thumb_yello:Yes, this is very amazing, it is like games "from 7 to 77 years" :naughty:

Mika is not the only artist like this in France...

Sometimes I think in Germany men be afraid to be considered to be gay when they say they like Mika. When you say to anyone in France that you love Mika, the classical answer is "ah? This gay man ?

This is so much more relaxed in France. :naughty:

That do not apply for my husband. He loves Mika music and he loves to see Mika live! :wub2:

No Sweetieval I'm sorry, but I wouldn't exchange my husband during the next Mika gig season, no change. :wink2:

But however, even if your husband hates Mika he let you go to the gigs which you want to go - I think this is also generous. :thumb_yello:

Oooooh ? Please :aah:

My husband is not letting me got :sneaky2: I am escaping :aah:

And, honestly, with each Mika's gig, he's upset for days/weeks :shocked:

You know, for Luxembourg, I don't know how but he has known that I was driving there without any ticket (so I had a risk to drive 700 kilometers for nothing) and he was upset for , at least, one month :sneaky2:

Edited by Sweetieval

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here's my vid of Un Soleil Mal Luné

[YOUTUBE]46PbF3ryKWk[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks so much Netina :huglove: I adore this song :wub2: hope I can hear it this summer in France cause I'm sure he won't sing it in Spain :sad:

LeiRe, what date did Mika say he was playing in Spain and where will it be?

And t4p. :thumb_yello:

i'd love to know that as well. :teehee: after all, we have the thread "tour rumours", even if it's not confirmed i'm sure some people would love to see any possible gig posted there that is not in france. :teehee::wink2:

i'd love to know that as well. :teehee: after all, we have the thread "tour rumours", even if it's not confirmed i'm sure some people would love to see any possible gig posted there that is not in france. :teehee::wink2:

I didn't hear the date, I think I was too busy trying to take photos. He also said something about a date in Italy but he wasn't sure exactly when that was.

I didn't hear the date, I think I was too busy trying to take photos. He also said something about a date in Italy but he wasn't sure exactly when that was.

Hm, I had hoped he would come to Germany, but I don't think so--but I'm glad, I will go to Liege:naughty:

Italy? What a surprise! Hope he's right!

Thanks for the "spoiler" :thumb_yello:

Hello Treasa. :bye:

Yes he mentioned Italy but with a NO before. :crybaby:

Anyway it's not your fault, as Kath told it was a very multilingual conversation.

Or maybe not. The real truth is that he spoke just in spanish and a little in english.

In italian just bad words by a bad boy :sneaky2:

ITALY??? :shocked::shocked::shocked:
Italy? What a surprise! Hope he's right!

Thanks for the "spoiler" :thumb_yello:

Sorry italian friends. No Italy in his schedule!

We can still hope since there are some months before summer (this is my interpretation now, not words by him) but in his iphone Italy was not.

About Spain he mentioned something in June and maybe some other, but since it is not confirmed he did not give other details.

It is really funny that in every international group of fans after gigs there is always someone who does not understand anything.

Usually, when He speak english fast, i am that one! :fisch:

But when he speaks french or spanish i understand something :wink2:

Bye all :bye:

Thanks Allegra! I thought he had said no Italy but I thought I had maybe misheard.

They may have been bad Italian words but they were still Italian words!:naughty:

Edited by kath

Hello Treasa. :bye:

Yes he mentioned Italy but with a NO before. :crybaby:

Anyway it's not your fault, as Kath told it was a very multilingual conversation.

Or maybe not. The real truth is that he spoke just in spanish and a little in english.

In italian just bad words by a bad boy :sneaky2:

Sorry italian friends. No Italy in his schedule!

We can still hope since there are some months before summer (this is my interpretation now, not words by him) but in his iphone Italy was not.

About Spain he mentioned something in June and maybe some other, but since it is not confirmed he did not give other details.

Oh sorry about that and sorry for getting Italian fans hopes up.

Between trying to take photos and being in awe of him I obviously wasn't listening properly. :teehee:

Thanks so much Netina :huglove: I adore this song :wub2: hope I can hear it this summer in France cause I'm sure he won't sing it in Spain :sad:

You're welcome Alba! It really is an amazingly beautiful song:wub2:

Hope you get to hear it soon.

Here's my second vid

[YOUTUBE]mZ_eW5ldGuQ[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you,Louiza! :huglove: He's so funny,he's scratching like my cat :lmfao: Nice to hear that the person who won the piano lessons was there,he seems so proud for raising such a large amount of money :thumb_yello:

If only we were multi lingual! Mika was switching between languages all the time - and there were only six of us there. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

As I said before, we are lucky that Mika is multi-lingual and not only speaking English !

Personnaly, when I am abroad and talk to him, it's always in English, first, but he recognizes my accent and answer in French :aah:

Edit : thank you Louiza for the last video, he says people are crazy because they gave more than 10000 euros at Telethon (french charity auction) to get a piano lesson with him, he looks sincerely schocked -

:

Edited by Sweetieval

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

As I said before, we are lucky that Mika is multi-lingual and not only speaking English !

Personnaly, when I am abroad and talk to him, it's always in English, first, but he recognizes my accent and answer in French :aah:

Edit : thank you Louiza for the last video, he says people are crazy because they gave more than 10000 euros at Telethon (french charity auction) to get a piano lesson with him, he looks sincerely schocked -

:

That IS a lot of money for a piano lesson :shocked::naughty:

Yes................I always find it fascinating to hear him switch languages....even within the same conversation!

• 4 months later...