Caprices Festival, Switzerland -15 March 2013: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

Thank you. The secret gig must have been fantastic! He is SO infuriating though! It is SO annoying to know that we only just missed it - because we knew nothing about it :doh:

Mind you - Mika told Theresa that he had read her tweet in which she moaned about it! :naughty:

But I think it was the festival's concept to keep these showcase secrwet until the last minute... I heard it in a video:thumb_yello:

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But I think it was the festival's concept to keep these showcase secrwet until the last minute... I heard it in a video:thumb_yello:

Yes - good point :thumb_yello:

Still annoying though!:sneaky2:

Yes, he said he was sorry but he wasn't allowed to tell.

Yes, he said he was sorry but he wasn't allowed to tell.

i'd have said that too if i was him. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

nah, i guess it'd have been a security problem if he had posted it on twitter - especially when you look at the size of the crowd the next day!

thank you graciosa for the vid of the secret gig, i love it! gives an idea of what the us shows might sound like. :wub2:

Edited by mellody

Thanks a lot for sharing !! The Mika's speach is very cute !! :wub2:

:bow:Hope somebody translate... please !!

There you go my sweet Eriko :wub2:

"You find yourself in front of an audience and all the sudden you realize you're totally naked.

This is exactly how one feels when you do the first show of a tour.

But thanks to you I don' t feel that way anymore.

Thank you very much.

Now I'm ready for church."

There you go my sweet Eriko :wub2:

"You find yourself in front of an audience and all the sudden you realize you're totally naked.

This is exactly how one feels when you do the first show of a tour.

But thanks to you I don' t feel that way anymore.

Thank you very much.Now I'm ready for church."

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Thank you very much Anne !! :huglove:

This is the translation of Mika's hilarious speech before "Love you when I'm drunk' :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkAZvg6zx1Q&feature=youtu.be

"I'm getting up because I have a very important question to ask you.

I know it's the end of the week.

Raise your hand if you've drunk something tonight, a glass.

Wait I can't see you.

It surprises me (In English)

Hi God!

God Illuminate the crowd please (In English)

Thank you God.

One glass, two glasses, three glasses.

On that corner you're very sober.

Four glasses, five glasses.

Close to the stage, no drinks because the bathrooms are very far.

Or else you're gonna pee in your (pants)

Sorry it's an information you know.

Well maybe not here but in England it happens.

Six glasses , seven?

Raise your hand if you feel drunk even though you haven't had anything to drink.

This song is called I love you when I'm drunk

Repeat after me it's very simple."

watch?v=LkAZvg6zx1Q&feature=youtu.be

Edited by crazyaboutmika

thanks a lot again !! :flowers2:

[YOUTUBE]LkAZvg6zx1Q[/YOUTUBE]

This is the translation of Mika's hilarious speech before "Love you when I'm drunk' :

I know it's a tough one

Wait I can't see you.

Hi God!

Thank you God.

SIx glasses , seven?

Raise your hand if you feel drunk even though you haven't had anything to drink.

:naughty:

I still have more videos to upload but his Caprice showcase is done:

He started with Toy Boy and Grace Kelly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-qYIxhqCoo

I only love you when I'm drunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT5jFHYGX10

Blue Eyes and Love Today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3M66R0Uh08

Caprice Festival:

Popular:

Celebrate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T652h-0iERg

Love you only when I'm drunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT5jFHYGX10

Underwater: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh5vsz_f5Hk&feature=youtu.be

Big Girl: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEvxvAFJJ-A&feature=youtu.be

Lollipop (is still working): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUNz3M_YLPE&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Graciosa

Hi girls :wink2:

Thank you all for your reports, pictures and videos !

That's good to see him back on stage :thumb_yello:

He was talking to LeiRe about a date in Spain - but I don't speak Spanish and I forgot to ask her afterwards when the date was and if it was a gig or a festival but I think he said gig. That was the only one he said about. Good news for Spanish Fans :thumb_yello:

Other than that - no - nothing substanstial - just small talk - mostly focused on the fact that we had frostbite. He said that he would have had us brought us in if he had known that we were there and we could have sat at the table with him - he said it would probably have been better than talking to the people who were there. :naughty:

This is exactly why I like this man so much, he takes so much care of his fans :wub2:

Needless to say we had made several attempts to convince the security staff to let us in. :mf_rosetinted:

And Mika did not help ? :naughty:

How is was written he started with Un Soleil mal Luné. Personal for me the worst song :teehee: - it's such a french song from the melody to the text (and shame on me I can't any french).

I think Mika's feeling more comfortable with "latin" languages than "germanic" languages except with english (shall I say "american" because of his dad)

In Luxembourg, I was really sorry for you german fans (Graciosa, Sabine, Mellody and some other whose names I forgot) that he was speaking so much french and that you could not understand what he was saying :sneaky2:

Nothing about you personnally, Renate, nor against any non-speaking french MFCer : as a french person and fan, I feel really uncomfortable on MFC since there are so many criticism about Mika's speaking french at gigs/festivals...

Even, in the "happy new year poem", there was a sentence like "even if I am not french :doh:"

He was also speaking spanish with LeiRe, do you - all MFCers- know many international artists speaking so many foreign languages ? me, NO.

So let's pray for him to practice german one day :wink2:

I just hope he won't speak french in America :fisch:

But that he will for MFCers in Québec-Canada :wink2:

BTW, has anyone already heard him speaking in Lebanese ? (arabic is it the same ?)

The day before:

YOU don't know this man:) MIKA! So we managed the 3rd row and some minutes later Mika went out and began with Toy Boy! I never tought about this long live about Toy Boy , I really loved it! I think he did 6 songs - incuding Billy Brown and IlYWID... The where a little group really hardcore fans who jumped and sung along

Lucky you and what a nice surprise !

Any other fans from MFC ?

After this surprise gig, where Mika also where in good mood and he also spoke with us, including the question which language and he seemed surprised there where not more Italian fans, but I answered with a very loud JA, when he asked if there where German spoker there. But he than he "only" spoke french, :sneaky he came out after about 10 minutes. A lot of people (for a gig like this) waited for him, and only this 10 minutes to where soooo cold to wait!

Funny country Switzerland : 3 or 4 languages, like Italy BTW

But however ít was my hubby who saved this Mika gig. Minutes before Mika came (good in time about 11:40) four young men who managed to come to the front row and without the hard work from him not only I, also the 2 Switzer ladys on my right site would be end at the second row for sure.

Lucky woman, would you exchange husbands during next Mika's gigs season ?

Mine hates Mika, and he's been to the Parc des Princes with me, that was the first and last time he said :shocked:

Since Ticket Fairy was so gentle to give me free ticket i fulfill my duty with a report.

Thanks for your nice report and your english (or translator) is perfect :wink2:

P.S. Anyway he is brutto, cattivo and antipatico when he says bad words in italian

I feel the same when he says bad words in french and I dislike him completely !

As I'm not very convinced with Mika's 3rd album, I was happy to hear some of the new songs live and make my opinion about how they sound. In the whole i've been positively surprised and i'm glad about that.

I am very glad for you, too..

Can we expect to see you back at any other Mika's gig or festival this year ?

Please, say yes !

As I said on twitter I've been quite disappointed with the musicians though... They're absolutely transparent on the stage, never have a single look to the audience and most of all don't communicate between them nor follow Mika...

You should meet them after a gig, they are lovely :thumb_yello:

We had great fun all together after Luxembourg's gig singing along "Toum ta la la la li toum" with Max and all of them (except Felix)

I had the impression HE was following them all the time and I did not really like this impression...They completely ruined the "like a fish out of water" etcc. part in Lola. to such a extend that Mika had to stop singing.... and the completely failed the beginning of Popular too...

I don't think the general audience noticed anything, nor cared about how transparent they were though but, as I've experienced how joyfull and colorfoul the shows were with Jimmy, imma, Cherisse, etc., on stage, I'm pretty dispointed with the actual team... anyway Mika was great and I had a lot of fun which is the most important

I miss Cherisse, Martin, Imma and David so much, too...

But the new ones are kind, I was sceptical after my first 2012 gig too...

Hi girls :wink2:

Thank you all for your reports, pictures and videos !

That's good to see him back on stage :thumb_yello:

How is was written he started with Un Soleil mal Luné. Personal for me the worst song - it's such a french song from the melody to the text (and shame on me I can't any french).

Nothing about you personnally, Renate, nor against any non-speaking french MFCer : as a french person and fan, I feel really uncomfortable on MFC since there are so many criticism about Mika's speaking french at gigs/festivals...

Even, in the "happy new year poem", there was a sentence like "even if I am not french "

Sweetieval please don't feel uncomfortable because of any criticism about Mika's french festivals. I don't like "Un Soleil mal Luné" (how I love "Elle me dit"), but I found it really o.k., when he started with this song in a french spoken area. :thumb_yello:

To tell the truth we can be glad that Mika has more success in France as he has in Germany or Great Britian and so he is invited for festivals in France. Hey it's Europe, not so far away like Amerika or Asia, also when we look jealously to your country. It's really not your problem when I'm too lazy to learn french and so even have problems to order a bottle of water. :blush-anim-cl: The people were always friendly and patiently with me.

Whenever we are moaning we foreigners are only jealous! :fisch: Certanly I prefered Mika had the same success in Germany or Great Britian and so on. But so long as he hasn't it in all Europe we could be happy that you french people love him so much.

I had my very best experience of Mika gigs with fans -like you- at Bercy at 2010! :wub2: I really wouldn't miss it, also when it's really hard to go to a french gig because the french fans are so hard early birds! :aah: And only in France you see the whole families who enjoy Mika - and I enjoyed this at some gigs a lot. :thumb_yello:

Sometimes I think in Germany men be afraid to be considered to be gay when they say they like Mika. This is so much more relaxed in France. :naughty:

That do not apply for my husband. He loves Mika music and he loves to see Mika live! :wub2:

No Sweetieval I'm sorry, but I wouldn't exchange my husband during the next Mika gig season, no change. :wink2:

But however, even if your husband hates Mika he let you go to the gigs which you want to go - I think this is also generous. :thumb_yello:

With the secret showcase I had a bunch of luck, I think I was the only one from MFC, but there was a little group who know Mika very well - and knew the lyrics also.

Wonderful pic, thank you Valerria. :wub2:

Edited by Graciosa

I still have more videos to upload but his Caprice showcase is done:

He started with Toy Boy and Grace Kelly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-qYIxhqCoo

I only love you when I'm drunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT5jFHYGX10

Blue Eyes and Love Today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3M66R0Uh08

Caprice Festival:

Popular:

Celebrate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T652h-0iERg

Love you only when I'm drunk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT5jFHYGX10

Thanks so much :thumb_yello:

my pics

Great pictures! Thank you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkAZvg6zx1Q&feature=youtu.be

I know it's the end of the week.

Wait I can't see you.

Hi God!

Thank you God.

Six glasses , seven?

Thank you lovely Anne :huglove: