hello everyone :)

cerca

Hello =)

Since I spend some time in here before/after concert I observed that this is actually very nice forum. People in here are in every age and from everywhere. This is really cool and I suppose it is somehow effects of Mika's amazing music which catches everyone. That is why I wanted to be more active in forum and introduce myself.

I am Ceren and 20 years old. I live in Turkey. I'm studying business administration and it is my second year in university. I have been a fan since I was 14. I would like to meet you all great Mika fans!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ceren!

Welcome! It is really nice to see you, as you are the first Turkish Mika fan I saw here.

Hope you have nice time!

Haha too bad we didnt see each other two days ago! Thank you :)

yes I saw this thread but I didnt know what to write since there wasnt any conversation going on :)

Well there are a lot of new Turkish fans about so I think you can talk about anything :naughty:

haha looks like after concert people googled mika and find this amazing forum. ok good idea I will write something:wink2:

Well there are a lot of new Turkish fans about so I think you can talk about anything :naughty: