MFC Best Friend

MelodicFreak

Hi everyone :)

I've been a member since May and since then, all I do with the forum is to post birthday wishes and welcome new members to our community. I'm happy with what I do, however, I want to do more than that. I started participating in threads but always end up feeling left out. So I guess what I wanna ask from our MIKA Fan Club is someone who will volunteer to be my friend up here.

We can just post stuff on each other's profiles, talk about MIKA and chat about random things in life.

So what do you say? Would you do it with me, please? It would mean the world :blush-anim-cl:

By the way, I hope everyone's having a great day :thumb_yello:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been a member since May and since then, all I do with the forum is to post birthday wishes and welcome new members to our community. I'm happy with what I do, however, I want to do more than that. I started participating in threads but always end up feeling left out. So I guess what I wanna ask from our MIKA Fan Club is someone who will volunteer to be my friend up here.

We can just post stuff on each other's profiles, talk about MIKA and chat about random things in life.

So what do you say? Would you do it with me, please? It would mean the world :blush-anim-cl:

This is really lovely and honest. I have sent you a tweet :blush-anim-cl:

I can volunteer! :thumb_yello: Sent PM or whatever you want anytime :wink2:

Have you tried the Oldlings thread? They are always welcoming there:thumb_yello:

Hi MelodicFreak. I've noticed your posts before, sorry if I did not say hi. You are most welcome here and I'm glad you spoke up. :)

I would listen to some recommendations here about the random thread and oldlings thread. You will definitely get to know a few people if you post for awhile. I hope you find a couple of special friends that you really connect with.

Well.. I know how that feels if you're left out in here.. :original:

but ofc.. The more MFC friends I have, the better :original:

So I'm not the only one who feels left out huh?

I prefer having friends who are close than having a big amount of friends, but of course, you and I are different from each other :naughty:

Hi MelodicFreak. I've noticed your posts before, sorry if I did not say hi. You are most welcome here and I'm glad you spoke up. :)

I would listen to some recommendations here about the random thread and oldlings thread. You will definitely get to know a few people if you post for awhile. I hope you find a couple of special friends that you really connect with.

Hi Christine :)

I don't have many posts, really, but I'm glad you noticed some of those.

Thank you very much, and I hope you also have great friends up here too. :thumb_yello:

hi melodicfreak

i have noticed your posts in the past, but i don't always answer...

it's not that i'm ignoring you or your posts, but i simply can't answer all the time.

but you are certainly welcomed here! :yay:

:huglove:

hi melodicfreak

i have noticed your posts in the past, but i don't always answer...

it's not that i'm ignoring you or your posts, but i simply can't answer all the time.

but you are certainly welcomed here! :yay:

:huglove:

I understand that people like to answer at times and not answer at times. It's just that I feel lonely up here because I haven't really talked to anyone and often feel left out in threads. But it's alright now :)

Hi sorry to hear you feel that way :huh: I know who you are, you've congratulated me on my birthday and I've talked to you, I like you. :teehee: But I know what you mean, it was the same for me in the beginning. But when I started to spend time in the say something random thread it was very easy to find people to talk to :wink2:

And yes, would love to be your friend :hug:

Hi sorry to hear you feel that way :huh: I know who you are, you've congratulated me on my birthday and I've talked to you, I like you. :teehee: But I know what you mean, it was the same for me in the beginning. But when I started to spend time in the say something random thread it was very easy to find people to talk to :wink2:

Hi :)

I'm glad we meet again in this forum. Thank you for telling me that you like me, because that just boosted up my non existent self-esteem :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, we should be friends then! :mikadas:

Hi :)

I'm glad we meet again in this forum. Thank you for telling me that you like me, because that just boosted up my non existent self-esteem :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, we should be friends then! :mikadas:

yeah lol that's right... i remember myself asking at the "connect us" why no one is answering my posts :aah: , i felt stupid until i got it lol so dont worry, these guys here are amazing!!

EDIT: and i want to be your friend too!!

yeah lol that's right... I remember myself asking at the "connect us" why no one is answering my posts :aah: , i felt stupid until i got it lol so dont worry, these guys here are amazing!!

Edit: And i want to be your friend too!!

awesome :D