• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'm gonna do this one,but only for the Sziget Eye :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]xD0OMX0A3F0[/YOUTUBE]

I hope to meet you all there :thumb_yello:

Sziget Eye - not for me, thanks. I'd rather experience something like this and relax...bth_connie_09.gif

555213_10152073509308975_1950439260_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152073509308975&set=a.100331018974.109625.11406223974&type=1&theater

But then I'll certainly be there for this...

tumblr_lqhtxysHzY1qawnxco1_500.gif

:mikadas:

• 2 weeks later...
That's so nice of you. :wub2: I think I won't be able to arrive in time to catch the front row place, so see you.

I meant I'll be lonely during my trip. We planned to travel together, now I'm going alone.

Hello!

I know a girl, who also come to the festival from Serbia with 3 of her friends! I think she's from Subotica, but I'm not sure. I know her from a Mika group on facebook. I think I can give you her name if you are on facebook and maybe you can travel together. Write me a pm if you intrested. :)

Oh hey!

I still have a hard time convincing my mother but I really hope I'll be able to come :teehee: any plans yet??

you were there last time as well, weren't you? (meaning Balaton Sound..)

@krysady - so I'll meet you again then :boing:

@nenartus and I will finally meet you:thumb_yello:

you may want to post what time you'd be arriving so that we can arrange to meet.

To be honest I don't even have a ticket yet (I blame it on Pucsesz:mf_rosetinted:) but I have just read that this day is most unpopular despite being a Saturday so I hope they will still be selling ticks tomorrow:teehee:

you were there last time as well, weren't you? (meaning Balaton Sound..)

you may want to post what time you'd be arriving so that we can arrange to meet.

To be honest I don't even have a ticket yet (I blame it on Pucsesz:mf_rosetinted:) but I have just read that this day is most unpopular despite being a Saturday so I hope they will still be selling ticks tomorrow:teehee:

I'm still organizing my trip.:teehee: Since I'm definitely coming alone I decided to avoid the train and to take a van. I think I'll arrive in the afternoon, and a van will take me straight to the location, somewhere near the island I guess. I'll call the agency on Wednesday or Friday and then I'll know everything.

I would really like to meet you both!

Yes,I'm looking forward to meet you as well :thumb_yello:

I'm still organizing my trip.:teehee: Since I'm definitely coming alone I decided to avoid the train and to take a van. I think I'll arrive in the afternoon, and a van will take me straight to the location, somewhere near the island I guess. I'll call the agency on Wednesday or Friday and then I'll know everything.

I would really like to meet you both!

I also want to meet you finally,if it wasn't in Bucharest,then will be in Budapest :wink2:

I'll arrive in the morning,If you make some plans for meeting,please let me know :original:

Is this weather forecast accurate? What they say on the local forecasts? Is it going to "Rain, rain, rain"?:aah:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/3054643

There will be storms and even gales expected. I meant to warn people about it.

So, currently the temperature is really high - it has been 32-38 Celsius in the last two weeks and it is going to peak today at 40-41Celsius:aah: The relief will come tomorrow, with some wind and most likely a storm in the evening/ Saturday morning, with the temperature dropping 10-15 degrees to a lovely 25-30 Celsius on Saturday. However, there will be heavy storms expected throughout the day.

It is a huge festival with indoor venues as well, so one can run for cover but I will do some further investigation tomorrow when we have a more precise weather forecast.

Edited by suzie

There will be storms and even gales expected. I meant to warn people about it.

So, currently the temperature is really high - it has been 32-38 Celsius in the last two weeks and it is going to peak today at 40-41Celsius:aah: The relief will come tomorrow, with some wind and most likely a storm in the evening/ Saturday morning, with the temperature dropping 10-15 degrees to a lovely 25-30 Celsius on Saturday. However, there will be heavy storms expected throughout the day.

It is a huge festival with indoor venues as well, so one can run for cover but I will do some further investigation tomorrow when we have a more precise weather forecast.

OMM!!:aah: At first they predicted 42°C, ten days ago, and now this! Madness!

I reserved a place in a van and they will inform me tomorrow when it departs. Unfortunately I already know I won't be able to stay for M&G cause I have to be back for the van at midnight.:tears:

yes, after the show, depending on his mood, he meets his fans, signs stuff, has some chit chat with them...

Oh, thanks! But how can he manage this after a festival? And where? (The security guys never let fans into the backstage...) I was at 2 Mika festival shows but I couldn't meet him...

Edited by marlasinger

Oh, thanks! But how can he manage this after a festival? And where? (The security guys never let fans into the backstage...) I was at 2 Mika festival shows but I couldn't meet him...

he does most of the times, no matter if it's proper gig or festival, but where exactly I don't know, better ask to the people attending to this gig ;)

It won't rain all day: there will still be nearly 30Celsius but there will be storms and you don't know when that is coming.

Last time when Mika was at Sziget the storm came after the headline act (30 secs to Mars). Imma even tweeted about it. Or maybe it was him - can't remember.

Now the rain is most likely to come towards the afternoon though, so I recommend everyone with a ticket to look at the indoor concert options as well, before Mika's performance.

I wouldn't count on a M&G at a festival. At Balaton Sound there was one but at Sziget it is not so obvious where the artist exit is..etc.

It won't rain all day: there will still be nearly 30Celsius but there will be storms and you don't know when that is coming.

Last time when Mika was at Sziget the storm came after the headline act (30 secs to Mars). Imma even tweeted about it. Or maybe it was him - can't remember.

Now the rain is most likely to come towards the afternoon though, so I recommend everyone with a ticket to look at the indoor concert options as well, before Mika's performance.

I wouldn't count on a M&G at a festival. At Balaton Sound there was one but at Sziget it is not so obvious where the artist exit is..etc.

Yeah, the heavy storm came after Thirty Seconds To Mars. It was scary. :(