Rock Oz'Arènes Festival, Avenches, Switzerland - 17 August 2013

mellody

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd love to go to this one, but have to see if i can make it since i'm already in colmar the week before. :aah:

anyway it has been added to mika's facebook events, so i guess it's confirmed. :thumb_yello:

nanou has posted this picture of the venue in the other thread:

david-guetta-rock-oz-arenes-avenches-livraison-gratuite.jpg

I'm in! Place and date sound promising! :thumb_yello:

yay, see you there then! :biggrin2: i just bought my ticket. :teehee: gonna spend a week in switzerland with hubby, between the colmar gig and this one - it's always nice to be able to combine holidays with mika gigs! :naughty:

Did someone got "privilège" tickets for 150chf? What does that mean?

Edit: found it: "Enjoy the show from one of the best seats. With the Privileges Seats, you will get your dedicated seat for the whole night and a glass of champagne when you get there." :teehee:

Also found this: "The following objects are prohibited inside the festival : glass and plastic bottles, any recording device (video and audio), cameras, umbrellas, and any dangerous objects." :sneaky2:

Edited by krysady

i saw also the privileges tickets, and i send an email to the festival. its a little bit confusing. then i was at the ticketcorner, and there you can see the different places. the tickets for 150.-- are behind the places for 70.--. the cheaper places are normal places in front of the stage. the others are reserved sitting places with a glass champange.

• 2 weeks later...

If someone need a bed for two nights (16th and 17th) at Avenches we have a bedroom for 6 personnes with bathroom at the youth hotel. We share the room with Meggy, Nina, Melgine and Leïla.

we're planning something for mika's birthday at this gig - if you are coming to this gig and want to join the discussion, please contact me on facebook so i can add you to the group Iseeyou Daeni

yay, see you there then! :biggrin2: i just bought my ticket. :teehee: gonna spend a week in switzerland with hubby, between the colmar gig and this one - it's always nice to be able to combine holidays with mika gigs! :naughty:

if you need any advise or tips to organize your holidays in Switzerland feel free to ask :wink2:

we're planning something for mika's birthday at this gig - if you are coming to this gig and want to join the discussion, please contact me on facebook so i can add you to the group Iseeyou Daeni

thank you daeni for organizing this! :bow:

if you need any advise or tips to organize your holidays in Switzerland feel free to ask :wink2:

thanks nanou, i might need a few tips on what to do in the area (sightseeing, good hiking areas etc.), but won't be planning that until june/july as i'm busy with wedding preparations atm. if i may, i'll come back to your offer then. :wink2: we'll come by car, and thanks to daeni everything's fine with the accomodation, so the most important things for now are cleared. :thumb_yello:

Why the ticket now is 80CHF???? :sneaky2:

they said right from the start that it's a special pre-sale price only til the end of april. :dunno: good tho that it's only 10 CHF more than the pre-sale price - i've been to much more expensive festivals in switzerland. :rolls_eyes: everything is so expensive there! :aah:

• 4 weeks later...

COMPETITION time again! This time, we have 2 pairs of Standard tickets to give away to see Mika at ROCK OZ'ARENES in SWITZERLAND!!! Want to party with Mika on 17th August? All you have to do for your chance to win is email us at mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name and age, the name and age of your guest and a contact number. As usual, you'll need to make your own way to and from the show, it's 1 entry per person, either you or your guest must be 18+ and please only enter if you can definitely go! Please mark your emails ROCK. The competition opens now and closes on Thursday 6th June at 10am, we'll announce the winners on Thursday afternoon! Good luck everyone...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just wondering, are any of you going to the amy macdonald gig on thursday? i saw there were 2-day-tickets for thursday and saturday, they're sold out now, but maybe some of you bought these... my husband likes amy so we're thinking of going to that gig, since tickets for thursday are still available. :original:

Maybe Maybe Maybe... If I get my parents to agree... :)

Happiness costs ><

hmm, mika's gig in avenches is sold out and there are already several mfcers looking for tickets on the extra ticket thread - so unless you already have a ticket, maybe you should choose a different gig to ask your parents about, for example colmar the week before? :wink2:

Edited by mellody

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone, just wanted to say, since i've seen that many are trying to get tickets for the show now because they heard about our bday present plans: before you spend lots of money or do whatever else to get to go to this gig, please consider that this is just *our* plan. we do NOT know whether mika will be in the mood to meet his fans that day or will just be off to celebrate his bday with his friends/family. and we might not know it until after the show. so although of course it can't hurt to have your name on the rsvp list if you're going, please do NOT expect anything except of course a fantastic gig! :thumb_yello: talking about which, we do have a little surprise for mika planned for the gig, so in case you haven't yet, if you're coming you can join our facebook group to see what we've planned and how you can help. just let us know your fb name via dm and we (daeni or me) will add you to the group. ;)

Edited by mellody

hey everyone, just wanted to say, since i've seen that many are trying to get tickets for the show now because they heard about our bday present plans: before you spend lots of money or do whatever else to get to go to this gig, please consider that this is just *our* plan. we do NOT know whether mika will be in the mood to meet his fans that day or will just be off to celebrate his bday with his friends/family. and we might not know it until after the show. so although of course it can't hurt to have your name on the rsvp list if you're going, please do NOT expect anything except of course a fantastic gig! :thumb_yello: talking about which, we do have a little surprise for mika planned for the gig, so in case you haven't yet, if you're coming you can join our facebook group to see what we've planned and how you can help. just let us know your fb name via dm and we (daeni or me) will add you to the group. ;)

I want to stress everything that Karin says above. There is no elaborate party planned for this show, as there was in Colmar. And as of this moment we have no idea whether there will be any kind of special meet & greet or even whether Mika will come out to greet fans after the show at all. (Though we hope he does, since there are gifts for him! :teehee: )

Anyhow, just want you all to have the proper expectations -- Expect nothing and you won't be disappointed :naughty: Then if something special happens you'll be pleasantly surprised! :thumb_yello:

If anyone is still looking for a ticket please contact me asap.

I have the opporunity to have one tomorrow (I'm buying one to a lady who has 2 spare tickets. I actually only need one but she says she'll keep the other one until I come because i've told her I'm from the Mikafanclub and i may find someone who wants it ^^)

so, if anybody's interested let me know :wink2:

*EDIT*

sold to a lucky MFCer ^^

Edited by Nanou

hey it's me again ^^

If anyone's already in Avenches tonight, we planned a little meeting at 7pm in front of the festival's doors with some french mikafriends.

If you want to join us please feel free :thumb_yello: