Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

Making Of #LaCancióndeSanMiguel 2013, por MIKA y los Ciudadanos de Un Lugar Llamado Mundo :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]gaDbNcXdZaI[/YOUTUBE]

It was really cool watching the making of!! Especially the first scene!

LYL still #1 on iTunes, isn't that wonderful??? :woot_jump:

Thats excellent news! This is so well deserved!

These days we were driving near the big San Miguel factory in Malaga. Suddenly my daughter screamed: "Mum, Mika's video!"

And really, on the huge screen I saw LYL! It was at night, and looked fantastic!

:groovy:

Your daughter is a quick young lady - with her eyes open for mums idol:blush-anim-cl: Sounds promising :wub2::teehee:

Love,love

me

These days we were driving near the big San Miguel factory in Malaga. Suddenly my daughter screamed: "Mum, Mika's video!"

And really, on the huge screen I saw LYL! It was at night, and looked fantastic!

:groovy:

The ad isn't on TV but the song is playing in all the spanish radio stations :wub2: today I listened Live Your Life three times in a row in three different radio stations, that was heaven for my ears :swoon:

The ad isn't on TV but the song is playing in all the spanish radio stations :wub2: today I listened Live Your Life three times in a row in three different radio stations, that was heaven for my ears :swoon:

No wonder!:blush-anim-cl: LyL is surely A-listed in Spanish radiost. because of the ad :fisch: Yesterday I heard "Relax" at our biggest radiost. and "Grace Kelly" today! - so even it's only old songs, I'm happy with it, cause at least MIKA is not forgotten here :wub2::fisch:

Love,love

me

Your daughter is a quick young lady - with her eyes open for mums idol:blush-anim-cl: Sounds promising :wub2::teehee:

Love,love

me

Yes, I would have missed it at all, if not her! The screen was on her side of window :thumb_yello:

So, I'm unlucky with it! clearly, I'm not listening to the radio the whole day, but I still wasn't able to catch him :sneaky2:

JCDecaux ( outdoor advertising company) uploaded a video on YouTube.

2013/07/10

They wrote

"San Miguel has hired Mika, the famous hungarian singer, to sing in their new TV spot. This campaign wanted to promote that spot so we prepared some touch screens in bus shelters where the people could download the song for free. The action was completed with vynil decoration in Metro Barcelona."

I have never heard that Mika is a Hungarian singer !!!:rolls_eyes::hungary:

anyway, their outdoor advertising is AWESOME !!! :wub2:

Edited by Kumazzz

JCDecaux ( outdoor advertising company) uploaded a video on YouTube.

2013/07/10

They wrote

"San Miguel has hired Mika, the famous hungarian singer, to sing in their new TV spot. This campaign wanted to promote that spot so we prepared some touch screens in bus shelters where the people could download the song for free. The action was completed with vynil decoration in Metro Barcelona."

I have never heard that Mika is a Hungarian singer !!!:rolls_eyes::hungary:

anyway, their outdoor advertising is AWESOME !!! :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]Dm0FNx-8VSo[/YOUTUBE]

:uhno: