Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

:thumb_yello: UK is back on track re MIKA :wub2: This is too great for words!!

I do share your happiness - congrats - and enjoy your day and celebrate both the boy, and the song, which you love so much!! :thumb_yello::fisch:

Love,love

me

I know. I can hardly believe it's true! I just know he has to be big in the UK again! He's way too good to not be on top again.

I know. I can hardly believe it's true! I just know he has to be big in the UK again! He's way too good to not be on top again.

YES - he's the best - and quality always survive !! :thumb_yello::fisch:

Love,love

me

You do realise this is just a chart showing web radio plays? Nothing to do with actual radio airtime or sales?

I shouldn't get too excited yet

[YOUTUBE]EKiCWzzAVRY[/YOUTUBE]

Aww thanks Laura, beautiful Barcelona :wub2: my daughter told me she sees me more in that vid on the streets than in person (she works in Barcelona and see that screens every day) :blush-anim-cl:

Making Of #LaCancióndeSanMiguel 2013, por MIKA y los Ciudadanos de Un Lugar Llamado Mundo :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]gaDbNcXdZaI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gaDbNcXdZaI[/YOUTUBE]

thanks! :flowers2:

but are two different video?:shocked:

an interesting blog

San Miguel nos trae su "spot del verano" a través de marquesinas digitales

http://www.digitalsignagecreativo.com/2013/06/san-miguel-nos-trae-su-spot-del-verano.html

San Miguel ha presentado en algunas marquesinas de Barcelona su nueva campaña con Mika como protagonista. Las marquesinas cuentan con tecnología digital signage por la cual el usuario puede ver el videoclip, descargarse la canción de Mika (Live your Life, candidata a canción del verano) y disfrutar así de la experiencia de la marca...salvo testar el producto, que en estos momentos, rozando los 30º, hubiese sido un complemento perfecto para la campaña.

La acción ha sido desarrollada en 9 marquesinas de JCDecaux, en una estrategia de Posterscope y Aegis Media. No es la primera vez que nos encontramos con este uso digital de las marquesinas, que ya había iniciado Mango, pero sí la apuesta por el sonido, en una de las múltiples muestras de sorpresa e innovación que podemos encontrar en el digital out of home.

Mika_SanMiguel_digitalsignage.jpg

LYL still #1 on iTunes, isn't that wonderful??? :woot_jump:

now I want to see on spanish TV the Swatch ad with Underwater song and the song into the iTunes list as well as France and Italy, but I think this is asking too much for Spain :sad:

Edited by Mikasister

LYL still #1 on iTunes, isn't that wonderful??? :woot_jump:

now I want to see on spanish TV the Swatch ad with Underwater song and the song into the iTunes list as well as France and Italy, but I think this is asking too much for Spain :sad:

Neither ad is playing in the UK.