Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

OMG,Live Your Life is #95 on US iTunes Pop chart now!!!!!It seems LYL is another big hit song by Mika in US!!!!:wub2:

Well, to put it in perspective, there are a lot of much older songs that are higher on the Top Pop Songs chart, so it's not quite as good as being on the Top SONGS chart. Still, I'm happy to see Live Your Life at least made something of an impact here. And Popular Song is still hanging on at #112 on that same chart, so that's all good. :thumb_yello:

I'm still trying to get some airplay for Live your life on local radio stations. Nothing yet but I'm not done with them. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm trying too, I don't know if I will break through, but I'm trying.

Can I help?:mf_rosetinted:

If you want. :aah:

http://www.ckoi.com/form-demandes-speciales.php

Traduction: Name, last name, gender (F for girl), your age, your city (Montreal), phone number (don't put it), e-mail adress, MIKA, Live your Life and you don't need to leeve a message. :wink2:

And on twitter, just tweet to @CKOI to play Live your life with a link to the song on itunes or youtube. :blush-anim-cl:

Traduction: Name, last name, gender (F for girl), your age, your city (Montreal), phone number (don't put it), e-mail adress, MIKA, Live your Life and you don't need to leeve a message. :wink2:

And on twitter, just tweet to @CKOI to play Live your life with a link to the song on itunes or youtube. :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello:

I'm trying too, I don't know if I will break through, but I'm trying.

I tweeted Mika last night and included Radio One in the tweet.

I answered his tweet about being in London again, and said...

Are u going to do some promo for Live your Life in the UK?

@BBCR1 should be playing yr single.

So it will have gone to R1's account.

All UK fans should do the same to popular stations in the UK.

I'm still trying to get some airplay for Live your life on local radio stations. Nothing yet but I'm not done with them. :mf_rosetinted:

Alie - Lollipop161- RAK1 - Marilyn Mastin: You're all fantastic - that what I call good and hardworking fans!!:thumb_yello: I've been working in a local radio station for 15 years, and I know that such efforts might work well :fisch:

And once they start to use "Live your life" - and give it airplay - there will surely be more demand for it: "Good gone girls"!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

I tweeted Mika last night and included Radio One in the tweet.

I answered his tweet about being in London again, and said...

Are u going to do some promo for Live your Life in the UK?

@BBCR1 should be playing yr single.

So it will have gone to R1's account.

All UK fans should do the same to popular stations in the UK.

I've sent them all the link to it, going to email shortly.

My friends and I sent requests for a local radio station (I think we sent them 50 times:naughty:) and it worked!they played ''live your life'' 3 times since this morning in ''new foreign songs'' part:teehee:

Done! :thumb_yello:

:naughty: i've been sending it to them for a few days now... message + twitter ... nothing yet :no:

And as i write this, EMD is playing on CKOI... chances are, they won't play another Mika song for a few hours now

EDIT: on Canada iTunes, it's #10 in pop category ... it's a start :o)

Edited by guylainem123

:naughty: i've been sending it to them for a few days now... message + twitter ... nothing yet :no:
They just played Elle me dit again :wait:

Together we are stronger. :thumb_yello: Don't give up we can do it. :huglove:

i've emailed Rotherfm, they play Mika a lot, so here's hoping:thumb_yello:

I've just emailed Radio 1, Absolute Radio, Heart FM and Capital Radio.

Had the auto response mails back from Radio 1 and Absolute, so we'll see if there is a follow up in the next few days.

Also just tweeted to Jo Whiley on R2, so hopefully she may play it.

Alie - Lollipop161- RAK1 - Marilyn Mastin: You're all fantastic - that what I call good and hardworking fans!!:thumb_yello: I've been working in a local radio station for 15 years, and I know that such efforts might work well :fisch:

And once they start to use "Live your life" - and give it airplay - there will surely be more demand for it: "Good gone girls"!! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Love,love

me

The problem is, there are not enough of us. We need lots of UK people asking for the song.

I replied to Mika's tweet to Jo, to ask her to play Live Your Life.

The problem is, there are not enough of us. We need lots of UK people asking for the song.

I replied to Mika's tweet to Jo, to ask her to play Live Your Life.

Yes, I understand that - but someone has to start, and together you're strong - even you're few - and at least you have done whatever you can - which is really great!! :thumb_yello: To get some airplay with new MIKA songs is extremely important now - and of course it would be best if you managed to get cooperation from the big ones ...

So - keep up your good work!! :fisch::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Sent another SMS this morning, as I know the DJ at the radio station in the morning plays a lot of Mika, asking to play Live your life and she replied that she was taking note.:thumb_yello:

So I have some hope that she will eventually play it soon:wink2:

And as i write this, EMD is playing on CKOI... chances are, they won't play another Mika song for a few hours now

EDIT: on Canada iTunes, it's #10 in pop category ... it's a start :o)

I'll help you guys too, and for the ITunes thing, it's an awesome start!

Looks like Radio 1 aren't interested, they emailed me back with some lame excuse.

They are only really interested in X Craptor, Bieber and other such stuff, they just want to cater to children and Indie hipsters.

I'll help you guys too, and for the ITunes thing, it's an awesome start!

Yeah ! :naughty: I'm still harassing asking them to play Live your life.