Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

No, his record company should let them see it! They should get him on some radio/TV shows to do some promotion and get known again. I see ads for albums and singles on TV all the time, but none for Mika's album and singles. There's never anything about Mika. I would be overjoyed if he left this useless shower of idiots and signed with someone else. He couldn't do any worse with another record company, anyone would be better than Universal/Island Records. They've let him down so badly.

:thumb_yello: I agree with every word you say here!! It's really a big shame all of it - I've veen furious about this for a long time :doh:

Love,love

me

That's great. But I'm a little bit sad with him seeing that he did not sing the spanish chorus in Rouen :sad: is he ashamed to sing in spanish in other countries? But he did it in Rabat

No, his record company should let them see it! They should get him on some radio/TV shows to do some promotion and get known again. I see ads for albums and singles on TV all the time, but none for Mika's album and singles. There's never anything about Mika. I would be overjoyed if he left this useless shower of idiots and signed with someone else. He couldn't do any worse with another record company, anyone would be better than Universal/Island Records. They've let him down so badly.

You know,Universal Records is the biggest Records company,and many popular singer are signed with them,Universal Records just focus on some major artists,like JB,Taylor Swift,Rihanna... They just promote the artists who is popular or hottest at the moment.:emot-sad:

That's great. But I'm a little bit sad with him seeing that he did not sing the spanish chorus in Rouen :sad: is he ashamed to sing in spanish in other countries? But he did it in Rabat

I was wondering about that too because I like the Spanish chorus even though I don't understand what he is saying ... it's one of the main parts of the song :dunno:

You know,Universal Records is the biggest Records company,and many popular singer are signed with them,Universal Records just focus on some major artists,like JB,Taylor Swift,Rihanna... They just promote the artists who is popular or hottest at the moment.:emot-sad:

Which isn't even fair! I suppose our only hope for Mika is for one of the side projects to get him noticed again. People like Rihanna are always going to be current because they don't write their own songs. People who do write their own, always have to write songs on the go, in order to not have a gap between one album and the next.

Mika seems to be doing that now, but for most of his career he's had to go away to write. It can't have been easy. But unless all of the UK have suddenly developed amnesia, they shouldn't have forgotten Mika so easily.

I just can't understand how he went from being the top male artist of 2007, with an album in the top 20 for over a year, to someone with no chance of a career in the UK because he isn't even mentioned anymore.

It really beats me, how it's happened

Which isn't even fair! I suppose our only hope for Mika is for one of the side projects to get him noticed again. People like Rihanna are always going to be current because they don't write their own songs. People who do write their own, always have to write songs on the go, in order to not have a gap between one album and the next.

Mika seems to be doing that now, but for most of his career he's had to go away to write. It can't have been easy. But unless all of the UK have suddenly developed amnesia, they shouldn't have forgotten Mika so easily.

I just can't understand how he went from being the top male artist of 2007, with an album in the top 20 for over a year, to someone with no chance of a career in the UK because he isn't even mentioned anymore.

It really beats me, how it's happened

Exactly the same here! MIKA was superhot during 2007 - the most played artist at the biggest radiost. Then cam TBWKTM, which was very poor promoted, almost nothing. Still the concert bureau surely remembered his fantastic live concert in -07 and booked Oslo Spektrum, the biggest indoors hall at that time. But now the tic sale went slow, and they had to change the hall to the small one Sentrum Scene, which he first visited when he was a brand new artist. So last autumn we got the wonderful TOOL alb. and what happens!? No promotion, no airplay at radiost. not mentioned anywhere - NOTHING!! I have to ask: How is it possible ?! :shocked: I blame it on his rec.company - and I think MIKA should be in his right to turn to them with Roberta Flacks song: "Killing me softly" ...:doh:

Love,love

me

I was wondering about that too because I like the Spanish chorus even though I don't understand what he is saying ... it's one of the main parts of the song :dunno:

That's a shame :huh:

I've started to think that he will skip the spanish part from now on everywhere he performs, least in Spain, of course.

You can still not buy LYL from French iTunes, only from Amazon. I wonder if they really want to promote it outside of Spain. Anyway, Mika should do an other video without a beer bottle in his hand :teehee:

The driver looked totally freaked-out after my photo session :naughty:

:naughty: Don't you think he felt like a popstar himself, haha :teehee:

Good that you didn't make a carcrash with such a beauty behind this truck!! - MIKA might be dangerous for the traffic :aah::wub2:

Love,love

me

:naughty: Don't you think he felt like a popstar himself, haha :teehee:

Good that you didn't make a carcrash with such a beauty behind this truck!! - MIKA might be dangerous for the traffic :aah::wub2:

Love,love

me

My husband was driving, and he almost lost the steering wheel when I suddenly yelped when I saw Mika :aah:

My husband was driving, and he almost lost the steering wheel when I suddenly yelped when I saw Mika :aah:

:naughty: I really can imagine "the drama" when you noticed MIKA there! :aah: - great that you were passenger, and could make this funny photo -just love it!:thumb_yello: Thanks for sharing with us - who'll never experience this in our country :huglove:

Love,love

me

OMGOMGOMGOMG!

UK is #2 for listeners

*faints*

:thumb_yello: UK is back on track re MIKA :wub2: This is too great for words!!

I do share your happiness - congrats - and enjoy your day and celebrate both the boy, and the song, which you love so much!! :thumb_yello::fisch:

Love,love

me