Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

Really a fantastic sight :D

SpainPlace2.jpg

"Fantastic shine" is the song from the other famous spanish brand beer, Estrella Damm. Both, San Miguel and Estrella Damm compete every year to see which one is the song that will be the summer hit...so this year it's obvious...:naughty:

San Miguel - 1

Estrella Damm - 0

Really a fantastic sight :D

SpainPlace2.jpg

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I'm so happy :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

I've just read it on twitter :wub2:

Mika Spain @foromikaspain 4h

¡¡¡#LiveYourLife de @mikasounds entra directamente al nº 5 en la lista oficial de canciones más vendidas en España!!! http://www.promusicae.org/files/listastonos/top%2050%20canciones%20(publicar)_w23.2013.pdf …

Live Your Life No. 5 in the official list of songs sold in Spain! :dance_man:

http://www.elportaldemusica.es/canciones.php[s/QUOTE]

Super:thumb_yello: Hope of something similar in other countries maybe here in Germny, too. What on hell can I do to convince the radio stations to play the song? I wrote mails to them, no answer:aah:

Live Your Life No. 5 in the official list of songs sold in Spain! :dance_man:

http://www.elportaldemusica.es/canciones.php[s/QUOTE]

Super:thumb_yello: Hope of something similar in other countries maybe here in Germny, too. What on hell can I do to convince the radio stations to play the song? I wrote mails to them, no answer:aah:

Same here... But I'm not giving up:thumb_yello:

¡¡¡#LiveYourLife de @mikasounds entra directamente al nº 5 en la lista oficial de canciones más vendidas en España!!! http://www.promusicae.org/files/listastonos/top%2050%20canciones%20(publicar)_w23.2013.pdf …

Geil. sorry, I mean its great:wink2:

OMG,it's No.5 in Spain Chart:wub2::thumb_yello:Let's hope LYL kick to the No.1.:teehee:

Oh great!!!!!!:woot_jump:

Oh please, please I hope we can soon be heard on the french radio!!!!!!!:dance_man:

I'm happy about Spain, but if they are hearing the song on TV it's understandable it will do really well. It's a great song!! But elsewhere, in other countries, I just hope it gets picked up.

It might do, it's early days. *Hopes loads of UK peeps are going to Spain this Summer*

I'm happy about Spain, but if they are hearing the song on TV it's understandable it will do really well. It's a great song!! But elsewhere, in other countries, I just hope it gets picked up.

It might do, it's early days. *Hopes loads of UK peeps are going to Spain this Summer*

When Universal see his success in Spain with LYL, they just have to release it in other countries as well - but maybe the beer co. "owes" this song now - I don't know...

Love,love

me

When Universal see his success in Spain with LYL, they just have to release it in other countries as well - but maybe the beer co. "owes" this song now - I don't know...

Love,love

me

I don't think so, because it's on other countries iTunes, isn't it? So surely it can just be a single. I hope so.

A question for Spanish girls: On which exactly FM stations have you heard it? I'm listening to different FM stations, but still haven't heard this song.

I can not help you, sorry, lately I'm not listening any radio stations just Mika's music, specifically TOOL :naughty:

A question for Spanish girls: On which exactly FM stations have you heard it? I'm listening to different FM stations, but still haven't heard this song.

Uhm... Kiss FM

And there's an ad on EuropaFM. They play LYL a lot :thumb_yello:

I can not help you, sorry, lately I'm not listening any radio stations just Mika's music, specifically TOOL :naughty:

We are listening to the radio in the car with my husband, and I would like to check if he recognizes this song and Mika :naughty:

Great, thanks!

We were listening to something like Cadena 100 and 40 Principales, and I wasn't lucky :aah:

:thumb_yello:

Los 40 Principales... it's the biggest radio station in Spain. A friend of mine works there. I can ask him if they are going to play LYL soon or what :aah:

Anyway, I think they'll do it soon. It's #1 on iTunes Spain, and they love that...

:thumb_yello:

Los 40 Principales... it's the biggest radio station in Spain. A friend of mine works there. I can ask him if they are going to play LYL soon or what :aah:

Anyway, I think they'll do it soon. It's #1 on iTunes Spain, and they love that...

It's really not right that we have to beg people to play Mika! He's the best singer-songwriter in the world!

It's really not right that we have to beg people to play Mika! He's the best singer-songwriter in the world!

Yes but they don't know it yet so we should let them see it :mf_rosetinted:

Yes but they don't know it yet so we should let them see it :mf_rosetinted:

No, his record company should let them see it! They should get him on some radio/TV shows to do some promotion and get known again. I see ads for albums and singles on TV all the time, but none for Mika's album and singles. There's never anything about Mika. I would be overjoyed if he left this useless shower of idiots and signed with someone else. He couldn't do any worse with another record company, anyone would be better than Universal/Island Records. They've let him down so badly.