NEW VIDEO! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande

dcdeb

Sure:blush-anim-cl:

I hope USA will wake up soon, now it's finally got to the radio there...

Oh, I still hope it for Germany. I fear in the mean time my mails to the radio stations will be sort out as spam. But I stay penetrant:aah:

Oh, I still hope it for Germany. I fear in the mean time my mails to the radio stations will be sort out as spam. But I stay penetrant:aah:

LOL:aah:

Tell me about it.... here is the same. Neither of the new singles were heard on the radio... I know this article is great for him, but the radio thing is really significant.

There's a chance, now that it's on the radio. People might start downloading it in the USA.

Yes,that will help Mika.I remember "Popular Song" nearly enter Hot 100 in May,it peaked on 117 for a week.

Yes,that will help Mika.I remember "Popular Song" nearly enter Hot 100 in May,it peaked on 117 for a week.

The good thing about the radio, and why radio-play is so important, is that random people will hear Mika. It's one thing for someone to go to a gig, then check Mika out and become fans, but with the radio, he'll reach whoever's listening.

I've been a bit fed up with the Ariana fans going on about the wonderful song SHE sings with Mika. Or worse still Ariana ft Mika. But of course that was bound to happen to some extent and I usually set them straight. But people who are not bothered about Ariana are loving the Mika Song.

People listening to the radio won't necessarily be fans of Ariana, and if they are, they'll have heard popular Song already. But hopefully, there will be many people who will wonder about the song, and who is this Mika? Then if they check him out, whoever could possibly resist him?

This is what I hope. I hope this is the start of Mika becoming HUGE in the USA!

The good thing about the radio, and why radio-play is so important, is that random people will hear Mika. It's one thing for someone to go to a gig, then check Mika out and become fans, but with the radio, he'll reach whoever's listening.

I've been a bit fed up with the Ariana fans going on about the wonderful song SHE sings with Mika. Or worse still Ariana ft Mika. But of course that was bound to happen to some extent and I usually set them straight. But people who are not bothered about Ariana are loving the Mika Song.

People listening to the radio won't necessarily be fans of Ariana, and if they are, they'll have heard popular Song already. But hopefully, there will be many people who will wonder about the song, and who is this Mika? Then if they check him out, whoever could possibly resist him?

This is what I hope. I hope this is the start of Mika becoming HUGE in the USA!

Agreed with u.:thumb_yello:Hope "Popular Song" could playing by the mainstream radio in US.

Agreed with u.:thumb_yello:Hope "Popular Song" could playing by the mainstream radio in US.

It is on mainstream radio isn't it? That's what I assumed anyway. It's no good if it's just those online stations that have about 20 listeners.

It is on mainstream radio isn't it? That's what I assumed anyway. It's no good if it's just those online stations that have about 20 listeners.

It's at least on satellite radio pop music stations here -- I've seen people tweeting about it, even though I've not heard it myself. Satellite radio isn't the same as internet radio, which, like you say, only has a few listeners. Satellite radio has just about taken the place of commercial radio -- I listened to commercial radio yesterday for about an hour, for the first time in months, in the hopes of hearing Mika, but nope. But, as I said, other people have been tweeting about it so it's definitely getting played. And apparently it's in regular rotation on Radio Disney, which is, I think, why we're seeing so many new young teen members here.

The video itself is #23 on US iTunes, too -- it's been hanging around there pretty consistently for a while now. :original:

It's at least on satellite radio pop music stations here -- I've seen people tweeting about it, even though I've not heard it myself. Satellite radio isn't the same as internet radio, which, like you say, only has a few listeners. Satellite radio has just about taken the place of commercial radio -- I listened to commercial radio yesterday for about an hour, for the first time in months, in the hopes of hearing Mika, but nope. But, as I said, other people have been tweeting about it so it's definitely getting played. And apparently it's in regular rotation on Radio Disney, which is, I think, why we're seeing so many new young teen members here.

The video itself is #23 on US iTunes, too -- it's been hanging around there pretty consistently for a while now. :original:

Well that's great news! Even people who like Ariana (what's not to like) will hopefully notice Mika and grow to love him. Good news about the iTunes position too. The only way now, is up!!

The views of the vid are increasing quicker too, as I hoped they would.

Sorry, did I read you right...? It looks like you wrote UK!

POPULAR SONG

#24 Philippines

#49 Cayman Islands

#71 Malta

#81 Barbados

#92 Netherlands

#142 New Zealand

#159 United States

#166 Canada

#170 Indonesia

#179 United Kingdom

#198 Estonia

#198 Lithuania

MIKA Worldwide iTunes Performance

Last update: 2013-07-24

Edited by A. Clay

I'm trying not to get too excited!

Hold on to your hat, Marilyn . . .

Olivia Kresse ‏@oliv_xoxo 20m

'Watching @todayshow and The Popular Song by @ArianaGrande & @mikasounds came on and I died.'

Hold on to your hat, Marilyn . . .

Olivia Kresse ‏@oliv_xoxo 20m

'Watching @todayshow and The Popular Song by @ArianaGrande & @mikasounds came on and I died.'

I heard this too! I don't usually watch the Today Show, but I was in a doctor's office waiting room and the tv was turned to it. Made my day! :hi5: