NEW VIDEO! Popular Song ft. Ariana Grande

dcdeb

Is it just me who gets really annoyed by Ariana fans on youtube? :aah: She isn't Justin Bieber, what's up with all these teenage girls screaming how amazing she is and how much they love her? :blink:

well, let's face it, Ariana is somewhat of a star in USA, much more than Mika.

She is seen on TV on a channel aimed at children / teenagers, so i think it's just normal. Look at how many followers she has on twitter, over 6 millions

I think we tend to do the same thing with Mika :fisch:

:naughty:

She is seen on TV on a channel aimed at children / teenagers, so i think it's just normal. Look at how many followers she has on twitter, over 6 millions

I would NEVER do that. :mf_rosetinted: (What, why don't you believe me ?)

It doesn't bother me if they think she's The Bees Knees. I did reply to a comment that Mika stole from Wicked. Some are saying that, but a good number (including me) have explained that he didn't.

I'm just a bit disappointed that there aren't more "That guy is so hot!" or "That guy sings brilliantly", types of comment.

There's also the weary-old-arguments about his sexuality. "He's bi," He's gay," types of things.

But all we can say is that, at least people are watching the vid, and also, people who are on top, like Justin Bieber don't always have great comments on YT, or twitter.

I remember reading one once, that said "If Justin Bieber was going to jump off a high building, would you be one of those who would tell him not to do it, or would you take a chair, and some popcorn?"

So let the views or Popular Song rise ever upwards. It's great!

:lol3: Gee, ya think?

And Ariana is H.O.T. right now. Her song "The Way" was #10 on Billboard's Hot 100 last week. That's huge. And it's #12 on US iTunes. She is not Bieber status yet, but she's working toward it. :dunno:

:lol3: Gee, ya think?

And Ariana is H.O.T. right now. Her song "The Way" was #10 on Billboard's Hot 100 last week. That's huge. And it's #12 on US iTunes. She is not Bieber status yet, but she's working toward it. :dunno:

Think we need to acknowledge that Ariana has contributed to

the success of 'Popular Song' music video.

Great accomplishment by MIKA & Ariana teaming up together.

Edited by A. Clay

Think we need to acknowledge that Ariana has contributed to

the success of 'Popular Song' music video.

Great accomplishment by MIKA & Ariana teaming up together.

Yes I agree. I've wanted him to team up with someone popular, and he has now!

That's why I don't mind when her fans fawn over her. I just hope the Mika awesomeness is affecting them too!

Mika-Popular-Song.jpg

POPULAR SONG Music Video . . .

:Update:

NOW ::

4,363,723 Views :hi5:

Now it's

Goodness me we are getting spoiled for choice! You can now become POPULAR and also LIVE YOUR LIFE!

Remember when we were desperate for new Mika music?

Glad those days are gone!

Both songs are awesome!

now it's

goodness me we are getting spoiled for choice! You can now become popular and also live your life!

Remember when we were desperate for new mika music?

Glad those days are gone!

Both songs are awesome!

Good times : Life is good !

teenage dreams in a teenage circus running around like a clown on porpus who gives a dam about the family you come from no giving up when you are young and you want some

we are not what you think that we are we are Golden we are Golden...

I really am amazed that the video has so many views. It's still on the iTunes top videos chart at #39 and still listed on the front page of the video section as "New and Noteworthy." :thumb_yello: It's also still on the iTunes top pop songs chart, which is REALLY a surprise, albeit a pleasant one -- #101.

I really am amazed that the video has so many views. It's still on the iTunes top videos chart at #39 and still listed on the front page of the video section as "New and Noteworthy." :thumb_yello: It's also still on the iTunes top pop songs chart, which is REALLY a surprise, albeit a pleasant one -- #101.

I'm not surprised about so many views - and that it's still listed on the front page of this section :blush-anim-cl: It's MIKAs best video ever - made about a very hot and global subject and problem :thumb_yello:

Sooo proud of him!! :wub2:

Love,love

me

It's amazing for a Mika video, but if we look closely... The Way is 2 months old and as 36 409 632 views. Popular is 1 month old and as 5 102 409 views. Ariana's effect is not 100%....

I'm very happy but at the same time, a little bit disapointed. :sneaky2:

Did Popular get some airplay on american radio ? It's not playing anymore in Quebec...

Edited by Alie

It's amazing for a Mika video, but if we look closely... The Way is 2 months old and as 36 409 632 views. Popular is 1 month old and as 5 102 409 views. Ariana's effect is not 100%....

Did Popular get some airplay on american radio ? It's not playing anymore in Quebec...

True that I only heard it once since its release. I don't know if some fan publicity will help any more.

I've never heard it on the radio here, not even on Radio Disney. :no:

I've never heard it on the radio here, not even on Radio Disney. :no:

Hz7ggTkN075Mf4ivZ0EN.jpg

This international internet station has been playing MIKA music for weeks :

http://www.radiocremebrulee.com/

If you listen & hear MIKA songs, you can vote for them while they are playing

-- which will increase the frequency of plays AND

also increase the possibility of the songs making their weekly top 20 listing.

MIKA music has made their top 20 list for the past 17 weeks in a row.

They are currently featuring : 'Make You Happy' , 'Origin Of Love' ,

'Underwater' & 'Celebrate' --

This is their current top 20 listing -- based on listener votes posted JUNE 1 :

http://www.radiocremebrulee.com/creme-brulee-weekly-top-20

FROM recent previous weeks --

553147_10151535114774549_1408782667_n.jpg547877_10151568272654549_237747554_n.jpg

Edited by A. Clay