Game of Thrones Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Don't occupy my throne
Give me the crown I own

:biggrin2:

This belongs here. 

(I'd have done a meme but there's something wrong with my photo editor)

Edited by Elwendin

• 4 months later...

:thumb_yello:

476591_original.jpg

Oh can I share this on my twitter accourt ? This is so funny ????????

I just found this thread and I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who thought about game of thrones by hearing promiseland ????

Don't you think that Mika would do a perfect cover of Rains of castamere ?? ????????

During his gig in Lyon he asked us what did we wanted him to sing but he didn't get a world of what we answered so he saied "do you know game of thrones" and I was like "wait is he gonna sing Rain Of Castamere ?? ????". Well he didn't he just saied "I can understand a world of what you are saying beacause you are like a village that is burning in game of thrones " ???????????? But however I felt so happy that he talked about this show ????

Oh can I share this on my twitter accourt ? This is so funny

I just found this thread and I'm so happy that I'm not the only one who thought about game of thrones by hearing promiseland

Don't you think that Mika would do a perfect cover of Rains of castamere ??

During his gig in Lyon he asked us what did we wanted him to sing but he didn't get a world of what we answered so he saied "do you know game of thrones" and I was like "wait is he gonna sing Rain Of Castamere ?? ". Well he didn't he just saied "I can understand a world of what you are saying beacause you are like a village that is burning in game of thrones " But however I felt so happy that he talked about this show

Sure, share it all you want.  :thumb_yello:

I'd love to hear him sing Rains of Castamere, he could use his deep Promiseland voice. I'd be pretty surprised if he was a fan of Game of Thrones, though, considering a few years ago he said he hated Lost because characters were always upset and running away from death. Maybe he likes that now.  :naughty:

• 5 months later...

I had started  thread for GoT, not realizing there was already one. I thought no one was interested. I'm so glad there is interest as the show is coming back in a fortnight in the UK. 

From what I can gather, the bad new is that Jon Snow is very dead indeed and won't be coming back. So I shall stick up for the Whitewalkers when they attack Castle Black and kill all that rabble who murdered Jon Snow.

I also thought about Promisland in regard to GoT. It's got to be the Westeros National Anthem for Mika-fans. What I got was...

Give me the Iron throne

It is the crown I own

And Tyrion, here, will be

coz he's my mini-me

I've got no money in my pocket and they're sending me to the wall.

Maybe we can think of more words between us.

I love the show. It's the best thing on TV. I love all the characters, but my soft spot in my heart is for Tyrion. He's so brilliant and if anyone wants to know how to cope with bullies, they should watch how Tyrion deals with people twice his size, and makes them look really small.

I'm so glad there is a thread for this and I hope we'll have a great time on here, with the new season.

BTW My husband fancies Danerys. I think she'll win the Iron Throne in the end.

I had started thread for GoT, not realizing there was already one. I thought no one was interested. I'm so glad there is interest as the show is coming back in a fortnight in the UK.

From what I can gather, the bad new is that Jon Snow is very dead indeed and won't be coming back. So I shall stick up for the Whitewalkers when they attack Castle Black and kill all that rabble who murdered Jon Snow.

I also thought about Promisland in regard to GoT. It's got to be the Westeros National Anthem for Mika-fans. What I got was...

Give me the Iron throne

It is the crown I own

And Tyrion, here, will be

coz he's my mini-me

I've got no money in my pocket and they're sending me to the wall.

Maybe we can think of more words between us.

I love the show. It's the best thing on TV. I love all the characters, but my soft spot in my heart is for Tyrion. He's so brilliant and if anyone wants to know how to cope with bullies, they should watch how Tyrion deals with people twice his size, and makes them look really small.

I'm so glad there is a thread for this and I hope we'll have a great time on here, with the new season.

BTW My husband fancies Danerys. I think she'll win the Iron Throne in the end.

Well maybe I've got too much hope but I'm pretty sure Jon Snow is dead BUT he is going to come back in a way or another! But if he doesn't well I join the WhiteWalker team with you x)

Love your anthem by the way!

"I've got no money in my pocket and George Martin wants to kill me

When Baelish lies, Varys always finds the true

Never trust Walder Frey when he says he forgives you

Everytime in King's Landing you're risking your life

Trusted you, lied for you, tell me what did I get?"

Well just Wat came to my mind after reading you! ^^

Also think this is one of the best tv show ever. I'm rewatching all the 5 season before season 6! In France the first episode of the season 6 is going to be able only April 25th.. going to turn off the Internet during a day so to avoid spoil ^^

Well maybe I've got too much hope but I'm pretty sure Jon Snow is dead BUT he is going to come back in a way or another! But if he doesn't well I join the WhiteWalker team with you x)

Love your anthem by the way!

Also think this is one of the best tv show ever. I'm rewatching all the 5 season before season 6! In France the first episode of the season 6 is going to be able only April 25th.. going to turn off the Internet during a day so to avoid spoil ^^

Jon Snow HAS to come back! They didn't burn him, so maybe he'll come back as a white Walker, which means I will definitely be in the white Walker team haha :P

Jon Snow HAS to come back! They didn't burn him, so maybe he'll come back as a white Walker, which means I will definitely be in the white Walker team haha :P

Don't know if you have seen the theory about Jon's parent but I truly believe in it which makes me sure that he can't be out of the show ^^

Don't know if you have seen the theory about Jon's parent but I truly believe in it which makes me sure that he can't be out of the show ^^

Hahaha yes I've seen it, we'll see! I was a bit disappointed by the last season, I hope this one will be as good as the previous ones :pray:

I'm definitely excited!  

Jon getting stabbed is where the books left off... so none of us know for sure what's going to happen next. However, if you remember in the third season, we met Thoros of Myr, a red priest, who resurrected Beric Dondarrian after The Hound killed him. So... there are possibilities. 

I also believe 100% in the L+R=J theory, and something in the trailer has made me think they'll reveal that this season, but I don't want to risk spoiling anything, and I could be wrong.  :fisch:

I'm definitely excited!  

Jon getting stabbed is where the books left off... so none of us know for sure what's going to happen next. However, if you remember in the third season, we met Thoros of Myr, a red priest, who resurrected Beric Dondarrian after The Hound killed him. So... there are possibilities. 

I also believe 100% in the L+R=J theory, and something in the trailer has made me think they'll reveal that this season, but I don't want to risk spoiling anything, and I could be wrong.  :fisch:

That's the thing, we can always be wrong with this show haha! I haven't seen the trailler, but I hope you're right, it seems like I've been waiting for that moment for ages! :yes:  

I'm definitely excited!

I also believe 100% in the L+R=J theory, and something in the trailer has made me think they'll reveal that this season, but I don't want to risk spoiling anything, and I could be wrong. :fisch:

I guess we've seen the same thing :P anyway with this show we can never really spoil because nothing is completely sure! This is why we love it :)

I'm definitely excited!  

I think that theory about Jon's parents is right. I never really saw Ned Stark as a cheating husband. He always had such strong principles. I think, this season, we'll know the truth about Jon's birth. They have said that he's dead though. But apparently, Barack Obama asked if John Snow was really dead.

If he is really dead, I think the Whitewalkers will be getting plenty of support from the fans when they attack Castle Black.

We seem to be Team Whitewalker on here at least.

i just finished season 5 a couple weeks ago so for now i'm caught up, but once season 6 starts i'll be behind again and won't come in this thread for a while. i know no theory about Jon Snow's parents, maybe i should look into this :teehee:

Marilyn, i love the song xD  And i agree about Tyrion, he's my been favorite since the beginning :D

i just finished season 5 a couple weeks ago so for now i'm caught up, but once season 6 starts i'll be behind again and won't come in this thread for a while. i know no theory about Jon Snow's parents, maybe i should look into this :teehee:

Marilyn, i love the song xD  And i agree about Tyrion, he's my been favorite since the beginning :D

Well I won't give away the theory as I wouldn't want to spoil it for you, if it's true.

Basically, the thought is that Ned Stark isn't Jon's father. He lied to protect someone else.

I'm glad you like those lyrics. We could do with completing the song. Mika is singing it of course, as a GoT character

I was born  in the North where the sun doesn't shine

Far away from King's Landing where Queen Cerci drinks wine

I am good with a sword, well how hard could it be?

Pray every day in the godswood by the old Wierwood tree

Someone else might think of more. I love what has been written so far, especially about not trusting Walder Frey.

• Like 1