Mika @El Hormiguero (Spain) July 4th 2013

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't stop watching this funny interview, he is so adorable!!! :blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I think he was a bit disappointed that he couldn't speak well, but it was so cute! :aah: He was like: :mikasweat:

Yes, he's adorable - always!! :wub2: Hope his language mess won't create a "war" between Spain and Italy :naughty: Anyway, he knows how to charm - just this cute laugh, and some loose curls, that's enough - he's surely forgiven :wub2:

Thank you guys, for sharing this lovely interview!! :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Loved this performance of Live Your Life, and also loved the fact that so many people in Spain were talking about it (and him) last night... :wub2:

That's exactly the great thing about such a performance - thanks !! :fisch:

Love,love

me

Loved watching him on this show! What an amazing performance:wub2:

Also very much agree with what he said about music being like a medicine. It's very true, music can always make you feel a lot better!

When learning something intensely it's normal that it will first come to your mind.

Exactly! It's natural for him to remember Italian first since he's been studying so hard lately. It doesnt mean that he's actually forgotten Spanish. Knowledge of a language can't be erased or forgotten, especially if you studied it for many years.

Loved watching him on this show! What an amazing performance:wub2:

Also very much agree with what he said about music being like a medicine. It's very true, music can always make you feel a lot better!

Exactly! It's natural for him to remember Italian first since he's been studying so hard lately. It doesnt mean that he's actually forgotten Spanish. Knowledge of a language can't be erased or forgotten, especially if you studied it for many years.

I always use to say that music is the spice of life - without music life would be tasteless :blush-anim-cl: But I can also agree that it's a stronger thing - like medicine: "I'm feeling sick, I've got to medicate myself" :teehee::fisch:

Love,love

me

Loved this performance of Live Your Life, and also loved the fact that so many people in Spain were talking about it (and him) last night... :wub2:

Really? I heard nothing, who were those people? :dunno:

I loved his performance and also the short spaliano he spoke :wub2:

:crybaby:

Why, dear? You don't want me to know Spanish? :sneaky2:

Alba, he will read this thread, will be ashamed, and, being perfectionist, with feelings of rivalry will bring back his Spanish to his mind :thumb_yello::wink2:

Why, dear? You don't want me to know Spanish? :sneaky2:

Alba, he will read this thread, will be ashamed, and, being perfectionist, with feelings of rivalry will bring back his Spanish to his mind :thumb_yello::wink2:

My tears are not for you, I'm glad your spanish is improving every day :thumb_yello: but Mika..he did the last Hormiguero completely in spanish and now...I knew that would happen :aah:

My tears are not for you, I'm glad your spanish is improving every day :thumb_yello: but Mika..he did the last Hormiguero completely in spanish and now...I knew that would happen :aah:

I know, I'm just joking :huglove:

But I've just heard a Spanish word during his Italian interview :naughty:

Moreover, he promised to learn Spanish better to this Mariposa, and we have the video as a proof :mf_rosetinted: (it can be mikasoon, though...)

That's what I think, too. His Spanish will eventually come back, or I hope so! :aah: And I'm sure he still understands it... In the meantime, his Spaliano is quite funny and easily understandable for us as well... :wink2:

Really? I heard nothing, who were those people? :dunno:

I loved his performance and also the short spaliano he spoke :wub2:

I mean #Mika was TT for a while in Spain last night... :wub2:

Edit: And Live Your Life is back to #1 in Top 10 Pop Songs iTunes Spain.

Edited by LeiRe

I mean #Mika was TT for a while in Spain last night... :wub2:

Edit: And Live Your Life is back to #1 in Top 10 Pop Songs iTunes Spain.

Thank you, great news :wub2:

• 4 weeks later...

VOTE for Mika !!

VOTA YA AL MEJOR CANTANTE INVITADO

¿Cuál es el mejor cantante que ha pasado por El Hormiguero?

Queremos saber quiénes son los invitados que más os han gustado a lo largo de esta temporada en 'El Hormiguero 3.0'. ¡Vota aquí al cantante con el que mejor te lo has pasado!

VOTE NOW FOR THE BEST SINGER GUEST

What is the best singer that has passed through El Hormiguero?

We want to know who the guests that you liked more along this season in 'El Hormiguero 3.0'.Vote here the singer with the best I've spent!

http://www.antena3.com/programas/el-hormiguero/participa/momentazo/cual-mejor-cantante-que-pasado-hormiguero_2013072600303.html

• 1 month later...
I can't watch it right now, but I think Mika appears in this video:

http://www.antena3.com/programas/el-hormiguero/momentos/famosos-ayudan-pablo-motos-encontrar-trancas-barrancas_2013090200318.html

Last night in El Hormiguero (probably recorded last time he was there performing Live Your Life).

Yes, he appears there shortly. Thanks for the link :flowers2: Wow, a lot of famous people in one clip. That Pablo guy is too cute!

MIKA, briefly, starting at 03:11 !

http://www.antena3.com/programas/el-hormiguero/momentos/famosos-ayudan-pablo-motos-encontrar-trancas-barrancas_2013090200318.html

Last night in El Hormiguero (probably recorded last time he was there performing Live Your Life).

The video is so funny, watch it everybody!

Very cute! Thanks for posting! :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot for posting !!

Antena 3 has uploaded the video to their YouTube. :thumb_yello:

[YOUTUBE]GwLHL8rQcEI[/YOUTUBE]