Hello!! c:

eecee

Okay so I hope I'm doing this right? (I've never been good with forums)

I'm Ellie, and I don't have any goals in life besides meeting Mika and goals relating to my art! I am the creator of this tumblr.

I found out about Mika about 3-4 years ago. I didn't really get majorly interested in him and his music until about December, 2012. My love for Mika has been growing ever since, and still is. c:

I live in the Eastern United States, in an area where hardly anyone knows who Mika is. I'm spreading him around my town though, he deserves to be recognized!

(If I messed up on this or didn't put it in the right place I'm deeply sorry xc I couldn't use a forum to save my life)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi eecee and welcome to the MFC :bye:

Your post is in exactly the right place, and I'm sure there will be other US fans along to greet you soon :naughty:

I'd never been on a forum either until I joined the MFC - you'll soon get the hang of it :thumb_yello:

Hi Ellie! I've never been good in posts either haha, and I don't know if I posted this correctly for you to read it…

I really like your tumblr page!:) I also found out about Mika 2 or 3 years ago,and I got really interested in him 1 month ago. It doesn't seem much, but my admiration for him has been growing ever since, and I think he is a great singer and an absolutely amazing person! He is a total inspiration for me, I love the way he acts and sings, he's perfect!

I live in Spain, and here hardly anyone knows him either:( But in two weeks he is on a spanish TV programme and I can't wait to see him!:)

Bye!:D

Hi Ellie :)

I just followed your tumblr. My tumblr is rather a collection of all things I like instead of just MIKA, I hope it's ok with you. You should follow back so we can start a friendship over it :fisch:

Psh, at least you're living where people listen to UK-US music. I live in Vietnam and most of the teenagers here listen to KPop and don't know 'what' the heck is a MIKA.

Welcome to MIKA Fan Club! :thumb_yello:

Hi Silver!

I know, he was performing in Madrid, but I live far away from there and I haven't had the opportunity to go:(

Thanks anyway! :)

Hello Mariia, welcome to the MFC, which part of Spain do you live? :teehee:

Oh, I love Barcelona! I've been there twice and it was really good!:)

Did you see him on TV last friday when he performed in 'El Número 1'? I loved it!

Yes, of course :wub2: