Hello!

clara_mika

My name is Clara, I'm from Spain and I'm new here... I love Mika and his music so much, he's my inspiration, the first song I heard was Popular and I loved it, and then I started to search more information about him and I completely fell in love <3 I know I'm a "new fan" but it was love at first sight, I love this place so much and I'd like to introduce myself so... hi :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Clara, I'm from Spain and I'm new here... I love Mika and his music so much, he's my inspiration, the first song I heard was Popular and I loved it, and then I started to search more information about him and I completely fell in love <3 I know I'm a "new fan" but it was love at first sight, I love this place so much and I'd like to introduce myself so... hi :)

Hola Clara, :welcomeani: to the MFC, have a lot of fun here :wink2: which part of Spain are you from? I'm from Spain too. Have you been in those gigs he has done in Spain recently?

graciaas :) Soy de Cataluña, y tu? Y no, no he podido ir a ningun concierto... me sentó fatal no poder ir :(

Ahh! I'm from Catalonia too :wink2: awww que lástima :sad: espero que puedas ir la próxima vez y nos podamos encontrar :thumb_yello:

Yes, I saw him live and it was soooo great!! But I must say that in France it's easy to go to a Mika's gig, he is quite often here...

I hope that you will soon enjoy one of his concert! :wub2: