mari62

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus.. THAT WAS AMAZING...:wub2:

Just like in other Mika shows... I enjoyed every minute of show..:wub2:

AND - That moment when he's looking in your eyes with His big, brown, beautiful eyes - its just... :swoon:

Love that..!!!:wub2:

P.s. Report and pics will be later...:wink2:

I'm so pleased for all of you that it was amazing (although are Mika gigs ever anything else?)!

I have to say that his eyes are so much more :wub2: in real life than photo or video and I didn't think that was possible. They had that same effect on me :swoon: when I saw him in Manchester last year, gave me a wobbly feeling inside! It must be because he actually looks at YOU as opposed to a camera!:mikalove:

I'm so pleased for all of you that it was amazing (although are Mika gigs ever anything else?)!

I have to say that his eyes are so much more :wub2: in real life than photo or video and I didn't think that was possible. They had that same effect on me :swoon: when I saw him in Manchester last year, gave me a wobbly feeling inside! It must be because he actually looks at YOU as opposed to a camera!:mikalove:

Your words are perfect..!!:huglove:

Egita thanks so much for your pics, they are really good! :thumb_yello: glad to see all of you spent a great night! :wink2:

:huglove:

Ohhh I was there too. That was amazing - him speaking fluent Latvian :) atmosphere, songs, show and everything...

I'm happy now for some time :)

Sorry to everyone for screaming so loud :) And I was so close to the stage and when he came to the sides he was standing right next to me.....:wub2: My 10 year old was standing close to fence and could almost touch him - she said so good to see him close and did imagine him looking different :) So one more addicted in my family .....

And here's my report. It was my first gig as a fan. Last year when he was at the Õllesummer i liked his music..well that few songs that i knew from Mika. But seeing him on stage.. anyway now im a fan so i was really excited to see him again.:wub2:

I went to Riga with my best friend Rando. We took a bus, that went 7. am from Tallinn. We arrived to Riga i think 11.35 or smth and Egita waited for us. Our bus to Liepaja went 12.40 so we had little time. Me and Rando had time to stretch our legs before another 3,5 hours by bus. Eventually we arrived to Liepaja and went to the festival. We had 6 hours until Mika so we had fun at the festival. Listened to other artists and so. Linda Leen and The Gray Cardinals started playing 10 pm at the main stage. We went to listen to her. It was really good actually but i wanted her to stop beause after her it was Mika time. Soon as she finished, me and Egita went to the front of stage. Rando stayed farther.We got to the 5 row or so but at the end we were at 2 row i think. We watched how the crew set up stage and finally when Mika came out, people went crazy. He started with Relax. I dont remember all the songs but he did Billy Brown, Grace Kelly, Stuck in the middle, Live your life, Big Girl, Celebrate, Underwater, Origin of love, Emily, Happy ending, Love today, Love you when im drunk, Popular, Rain. Im sure i forgot some songs. And the the final song was Lollipop.

I don't know what else to write, im still in Mika heaven.:D It was absolutly amazing. Although i must say i enjoyed Mika's last show in Tallinn more. Maybe because it was my first gig ever and i wasn't fan then, i didn't know he is so good, but he surprised me. But now i excpected more maybe. But still it was stunning.

When concert finished we stayed there to wait Mika. We saw EstonianGirl too. Now i have met 2 Mfcers. Sadly Mika didn't come out. We had to leave 3.30 because our bus to Riga left 4.30. I was little sad that i didn't get autograph but maybe next time. So we arrived to Riga 8.am and 9 am went our bus to Tallinn.

~30 hours, 16 hours by bus, 1000 km but Mika was worth it! Every part of my body is still aching from sitting on the bus so much but i would do it all again, if i had to. At home i went to bed like 6 pm and slept until today 6.30 am.:aah:

Edited by Anneli@Est

And here's my pics. Didn't get many good ones , all the time somebodys hands ruined my pic.:aah: And i wanted to enjoy the concert so i didnt make many pics. :fisch: Im glad that i had a chance to make pics anyway. One of the security guys didnt let me in with my cam. I have a bigger cam, but its not professional camera. I read that its forbidden to take professional photo equipment (photo cameras with changeable objectives) . So i tried to explain that mine hasn't changeable objecitve. Finally he asked the security man next to him and he said right away that its okay.

dscf5402.jpg?1373884291

dscf5403.jpg?1373884293

dscf5404.jpg?1373884294

dscf5410.jpg?1373884302

I like this pic. Mika and his followers.:naughty:

dscf5419.jpg?1373884313

dscf5423.jpg?1373884318

He cleary enjoys himself.:aah:

dscf5426.jpg?1373884324

dscf5430.jpg?1373884328

dscf5436.jpg?1373884339

dscf5438.jpg?1373884341

This is my fav.:wub2:

dscf5442.jpg?1373884344

dscf5446.jpg?1373884349

dscf5452.jpg?1373884354

dscf5455.jpg?1373884253

dscf5457.jpg?1373884255

And here's my pics. Didn't get many good ones , all the time somebodys hands ruined my pic.:aah:

may be You were standing just behing me, because this girl was shorter than me and all the time put her camer almost on my head :D

Hello all!

So it was the second time I saw Mika (the first time was last year in Tallinn) and it was absolutely amazing!

I went to Liepaja by car, it took us (me and four of my relatives) about 3 hours to get there, so we were already there at about 2pm.

All of us were standing in the front row, awesome experience :naughty: Mika's show was at 12am but it was really interesting to hear the other singers/bands, I really liked Linda Leen :teehee:

Okay so about the Mika's show. The stage looked stunning! Much more beautiful than the one in Tallinn :aah: It started with 'Relax' and it was crazy, everyone were singing and dancing. I also loved that he sang 'Stuck In The Middle'!! One of my favourites. I didn't take much pictures or videos because I wanted to dance and sing all the songs and doing it while trying to film is not that easy :naughty:

He didn't look at the front row almost at all, by the way :aah: He looked at me once and I completely forgot the words to 'Blue Eyes' and it's my favourite song. His eyes are truly magical, ha.

He seemed happy and was full of energy, and I also loved that he had a piano with himself this time. That was a thing I missed in Tallinn ;)

Me and my dad liked the concert in Tallinn a bit more, I don't even know why. Maybe because it was the first one? Anyways, I hope that he'll come to Lithuania next year. It's been three years and we miss him here :blush-anim-cl: Also, I heard that there were three or two Lithuanians talking somewhere in 4-5th row, but we didn't talk and I didn't see them in Lithuanian fan forum, so yeah.

So there are some of my pictures:

OWKqU8s.jpg?1?3251

SmIDXeF.jpg?1

f5UeQWW.jpg?1

6YM3cZv.jpg?1

G3J67ot.jpg?1

OMH90dL.jpg?1

2oLP5ih.jpg?1

(I'm quite happy about the last one :wub2:)