Thank you everyone :huglove:

Check out the list, it's updated.. If your country is missing please tell us where are you from :wink2:

We recived also from fans who are not members here, so we have a LOT of pics:teehee:

So are you saying that MIKA knows about it now for sure?

Omg I still can't believe this is happening :aah:

:excite:

Check out the list, it's updated.. If your country is missing please tell us where are you from :wink2:

We recived also from fans who are not members here, so we have a LOT of pics:teehee:

Have you read this on Mika fb page?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151672439843040&set=a.10150417790488040.363530.6006248039&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_reply

That's Mika's team of course but I have a feeling Mika is involved too :blush-anim-cl:

Congrats with MIKAs support for your idea - it's truly amazing - well done girls!! :thumb_yello: Many years ago my homeplace hosted a music prosject between palestinian and israelian musicians, which also resulted in recording a CD - it was a huge success, and got international attention :teehee: This might be even bigger - music is a mighty and global great thing!! :thumb_yello::fisch: I will make a photo and send you early next week :blush-anim-cl: Good luck with lots of work ahead!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

MIKA'S PEACE PROJECT

-------

We know that peace is one of the most important things to Mika. As a person who was never attached to a territory' date=' we know that his fans from all over the world are also one of the closest things to his heart. Now, we want to show him how united we are, no matter where we're coming from, or to which god do we pray for. We want to make him see the great influence he has on the world and the people in it. we want to make him proud of us, and to prove that no matter how different our countries may be, we listen to the same music and feel the same feelings. After some racist comments between the Israeli and the Arab fans, we realized it's not the way Mika believes in, and we've decided to change that. In the past, Mika has made it very clear that he will not tolerate his fans treating each other that way.

So how do you do it?

1. Take a picture of yourself, posing your hands with the famous "heart" shape, just like in the picture below.

2. send it to us (mikapeaceproject@gmail.com) with your name, age, country and also your user name in MFC.

We'll do the rest. All photos will be put together in a collage, under the title "This is love, not war, so we're making it worth fighting for". By each picture, the flag of your country will appear. If you have any suggestions, questions, ideas, ect - comment on this thread. We hope you'll join us in the project, because no matter where we're coming from or where we're going to... Mika is the only one who makes all of our skies blue (:

We will do anything to bring this unique project into Mika's attention, and we hope the MFC admins will help us too.

We (lollipop161, ssskkk24 & tulun♥23) came up with the idea of this project but you can absolutely suggest other things too, we want it to be a collaboration of all fans involved (=

♥♥♥♥♥

xoxo

[b']P.S: AFTER YOU SEND YOUR PICTURE, PLEASE COMMENT "SENT", SO WE'LL KNOW WE SHOULD BE RECIEVING IT.[/b]

attachment.php?attachmentid=9353&stc=1&d=1375388591

Deadline: September 4

Participants (those who sent a picture will be in red):

lollipop161 (Israel)

ssskkk24 (Israel)

tulun♥23 (Israel)

natalia_recos (Brazil)

Mikaissocoollike (Scotland)

boom_kimool_boom (Iran)

DongDong (China)

Yasi (Iran)

crazyaboutmika (France)

Lilasko (Sweden)

norikothesweetmaker (UK)

Littlelady (Germany)

Bee44

Svetaeli (Israel)

Lauramikale (Luxembourg)

MichelleDobi (Israel)

heke (Belgium)

nenartus (Serbia)

Colorlife (France)

brightsky (Belgium)

Elaire14 (France)

clara mika (Spain)

Lia111 (Czech republic)

Anneli@Est (Estonia)

mary* (Georgia)

Laura13 (France)

Jolanda + Maaikie... (Netherlands)

Alireine (France)

holmesapprentice (Indonesia)

SISSI (France)

@mikabunny (Italy)

CanWeSaySarah (France)

MissMelimelodie (France)

Rusi (Hungary)

unrequited_love (Singapore)

Nia-MikaFreak (Georgia)

LollipopGirly

Julia Welcomes (Russia)

Noname (Tunisia)

mine (France)

MIKA_FAN1 (England)

Skoven (Denmark)

Drey (France)

HUGO (France)

Adèle85 (France)

Crycket (Canada)

SimonaG (Italy)

Mousetrap (Russia)

Ellenowl

evounette18 (France)

Tikaislove (Italy)

CRAZYFROG (France)

lethemusicin_ (Italy)

*YOUR NAME WON'T APPEAR ON THE COLLAGE, SO DON'T WORRY!*

*ONLY YOUR PHOTO AND THE FLAG OF YOUR COUNTRY*

PLease add me in this list ♥

I hesitated to join because I wasn't sure if Mika was in agreement with this project which bears his name. But I just read on Twitter that he's endorsed it! I'm really glad he has, because it's a brilliant idea.

I'll try to send a photo in tomorrow. I have to get someone to take the pic and everyone in the house is busy atm.

I'm Marilyn Mastin (that is my username here and also my real name) I'm from the United Kingdom.

Oh, just one thing. some people here spell my name wrong It isn't MARYLIN it is MARILYN

I-before-Y is the rule of thumb to spell mine (and Miss Monroe's) name right

I'd be so upset if it wasn't spelled right.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

We sent an email to their adress (mikacompetition) in the beginning... And only after that we decided that everyone will participate... I'll try to write in the comments there.

And I'll add you guys..

wow we have a lot of work now :naughty:

And I still can't breathe, I said to myself "omg" 428467424 times already

If I can do anything to help, just tell me, ok? :huglove:

Congrats with MIKAs support for your idea - it's truly amazing - well done girls!! :thumb_yello: Many years ago my homeplace hosted a music prosject between palestinian and israelian musicians, which also resulted in recording a CD - it was a huge success, and got international attention :teehee: This might be even bigger - music is a mighty and global great thing!! :thumb_yello::fisch: I will make a photo and send you early next week :blush-anim-cl: Good luck with lots of work ahead!! :huglove:

Love,love

me

Wow really? that's so nice! :blush-anim-cl:

Now with the situation in Syria I think it's even more important... Everyone is so panic here...

I hesitated to join because I wasn't sure if Mika was in agreement with this project which bears his name. But I just read on Twitter that he's endorsed it! I'm really glad he has, because it's a brilliant idea.

I'll try to send a photo in tomorrow. I have to get someone to take the pic and everyone in the house is busy atm.

I'm Marilyn Mastin (that is my username here and also my real name) I'm from the United Kingdom.

Oh, just one thing. some people here spell my name wrong It isn't MARYLIN it is MARILYN

I-before-Y is the rule of thumb to spell mine (and Miss Monroe's) name right

I'd be so upset if it wasn't spelled right.

Oh cool, good to know :teehee:

And you mean Facebook, right?? Haven't seen anything on twitter... I wish:blush-anim-cl:

That's Mika's team of course but I have a feeling Mika is involved too :blush-anim-cl:

Anyway I'm almost sure he would like a poject like that very much :thumb_yello:

Yes, it's the big problem, one can not do it alone :aah::wink2: