Hey, what's the big idea?

Sorry I didn't notice before your thread but... now you're famous guys, and you totally deserve it.

It was and it is a great idea!

I write from Italy, a country apparently "democratic" but in the facts so conservative and full of prejudices.

My brother married a muslim girl, a sweet Indonesian girl he met in Jakarta, and it was not so simple for both of them, but, LOVE can everything, right?

Just to say that......I'm IN!!!!!

Well done everybody!

:thumb_yello:

will try to make a pic this weekend and send it in :)

Hey, what's the big idea?

Sorry I didn't notice before your thread but... now you're famous guys, and you totally deserve it.

It was and it is a great idea!

I write from Italy, a country apparently "democratic" but in the facts so conservative and full of prejudices.

My brother married a muslim girl, a sweet Indonesian girl he met in Jakarta, and it was not so simple for both of them, but, LOVE can everything, right?

Just to say that......I'm IN!!!!!

Well done everybody!

:thumb_yello:

Added you both :)

Welcome aboard!! :mikadas:

Here it is, something that we want EVERYONE to get involved with......

Sadly there are many problems in the world but one of the ways we can all come together to overcome differences is through MUSIC! For Mika to have support from so many of you from all over the world is truly incredible and you, the fans, are very close to Mika's heart. To celebrate this and try to promote peace everywhere, some FANS have come up with a very inspiring idea... They have been in touch and asked us to promote it to all of you, in the hope that you will get involved too.

They want Mika to see the great influence he has on the world and the people in it and to show that wherever you come from, we all feel LOVE. So the help the world unite, no matter where you are from, they have come up with a plan!

1. Take a picture of yourself, posing your hands with the famous "heart" shape, just like Mika is doing here

2. send it to the fan organisers (mikapeaceproject@gmail.com) with your name, age, country and also your user name in MFC.

All photos will be put together in a collage, under the title "This is love, not war, so we're making it worth fighting for". By each picture, the flag of your country will appear. YOUR REAL NAME WILL NOT BE POSTED, don't worry. Please don't send it to the competition email address as this is fan run, not by us. Anyone, of any age, in any place can enter - so get snapping!

Deadline: September 4, so get them sent in before then. We'll post up the collage here soon, so keep your eyes open!♥♥♥:wink2:

#Mikapeaceproject