Hey everyone :)

We remind you again that the dead line is September 4, but that doesn't mean we don't need your pics ASAP!

Remember, the sooner you send your photo, the sooner Mika gets it and we will accomplish our goal ^^

Thank you ♥ x

My mother and I took a picture today!! Will be sending it to you tomorrow! Now off for sleep haha x) I tried to edit a birthday video but my laptop just doesn't convert it into a video.. :annoyed_h4h:

oh and my mom is Jojotje here on mfc ;)

Sent!!!! :biggrin2:

I've just sent mine. Have you got it? :teehee:

Yes, I got yours!! :thumb_yello: Sorry, I haven't seen the messages here until today.. and I'm here every day :doh:

And mary*, about your question- you don't need to add anything, we'll do it :wink2:

Thank U! :blush-anim-cl:

Allright, I'll join :wink2:

I lived more than one year in Jerusalem, teaching to young Palestinian boys, living with syrian christian sisters, and meeting israelian people when going to my friends... i could feel how difficult the relationships are, but also how sometime we only need to explain well both parts of the stories so that minds start to change and to get more open.

so, a picture of me (or of my hands) with a heart shape, and sending to you before the 4th of september, is that right?

Allright, I'll join :wink2:

I lived more than one year in Jerusalem, teaching to young Palestinian boys, living with syrian christian sisters, and meeting israelian people when going to my friends... i could feel how difficult the relationships are, but also how sometime we only need to explain well both parts of the stories so that minds start to change and to get more open.

so, a picture of me (or of my hands) with a heart shape, and sending to you before the 4th of september, is that right?

Yep. :teehee: Well, you WITH the heart shape is the best, but you can play with it, you know.. :wink2:

Yay I'm glad! I was walking with friends a few hours ago around the city, and suddenly I heard someone talking on the loudspeaker and lots of people sitting around him with cameras and everything.... I got closer and realized he talked about a peace project and a lot of Palestinians and Israelis talking to each other and telling how they want to live in peace and so on... My heart melted, I'm glad that I'm doing my part also here, kinda :blush-anim-cl:

My English sucks today, sorry :aah:

Edited by lollipop161

Guys' date=' you're amazing! The project is really developing and getting on its tracks!!! We're so proud! MikaFreaks are truly the best fans ever... ♥ x[/quote']

Hm, that's right but it is also a great idea:wink2: