Actually we didn't, sorry for that :teehee: We translated and edited it so many times, that we made some mistakes on the way :aah:

you guys are the main part lol :naughty:

it's okay :wink2:

LOL, look what they did to us!! :sneaky2:

Are you sure it won't cause any trouble with the government? We just wanna make sure you guys will be safe!

M-P-P WHOOOOhoo! :group_hug:

well i don't think so' date=' it's just a photo, and as long as our real names won't be announced so it's ok, for me at least! :wink2:

I am originally Japanese, but now I am married to Iranian guy.

So i am Iranian and cannot miss this project.

I think I should say a warm hello to you :bye::blush-anim-cl:

I am originally Japanese, but now I am married to Iranian guy.

So i am Iranian and cannot miss this project.

I am a bit busy for now as my kids are at home all the time, but once i have some spare moment, I will read through this thread and send you my photo.

Cheers for coming up this lovely project.

Oh,that's so sweet:wub2:warm hellos to you and your family:wink2:

@Tulun♥23, how about updating the first post with the name of participants and bold the ones who've sent their pics???

Lol didn't see ur post. And it'ss better if you , Tulun add to ur description that no body's name will be posted on the collage or if they think it's dangerous or... They can send u their info by pm.

Lol didn't see ur post. And it'ss better if you , Tulun add to ur description that no body's name will be posted on the collage or if they think it's dangerous or... They can send u their info by pm.

Sure, good idea.! thanks!

Ok, first post has been updated with the names (user names) of the participants and their countries as much as we know. no one has sent to us pictures yet, but we already received some pics from fans outside MFC that heard about it.... We can't say no :teehee:

There are some participants which we don't know their countries, so please tell us :wink2:

If you find any mistake please tell us also :blush-anim-cl:

SENT :)

I hope you recieve it, because it doesn't always work... :no:

Just saw it, looks very good, thank you!! :thumb_yello:

I'm back from holidays. I'm from France as I see you addded the countries names. I'll take and send the pic next week :biggrin2:

Great, thanks!! :)

-------

I'm also back from holidays, in Cyprus...:blush-anim-cl: great to see updates from you :teehee:

but not from Mika! damn I missed too much things here :aah: