is the collage gonna be printed and given to Mika then..oor??

Well, first of all we'll try to send it to mika via email (reaching his facebook page, "team mika"...) and publish it as much as we can, and if it's not gonna work we'll think about printing and give it to him somehow, we will see...

Hope MFC will help us it this case..

I don't understand:shocked: I sent it out an hour ago and I didn't get a negative report and I also took the right e-mail adress. I try once a again:blush-anim-cl:

Try again, if it's not working you can send it to my page on facebook as a private message, I'll see it and it's easier :thumb_yello: So no worries :wink2:

https://www.facebook.com/MikaToIsrael

I would like to take part as well. :)

I love the idea and I want to participate! :D

I will send in a picture as fast as I can ^^

xx

Thank you guys! :teehee:

Everyone, check out the first post and see if your countries are correct :teehee:

Well, first of all we'll try to send it to mika via email (reaching his facebook page, "team mika"...) and publish it as much as we can, and if it's not gonna work we'll think about printing and give it to him somehow, we will see...

Hope MFC will help us it this case..

I see. I'll join too. :biggrin2:

and one more question, do we have to take picture like the one in the first post so we're fully visible?

I see. I'll join too. :biggrin2:

and one more question, do we have to take picture like the one in the first post so we're fully visible?

No, you don't have to, whatever you like... Just to see you doing the heart shape :wink2:

Where are you from? :teehee:

Edit: Oh, Georgia.:doh::naughty:

I'll add you:thumb_yello:

Edited by lollipop161