• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you but I have already more than 1500 points on my page so I guess the points for today are already in ?

I think the ones you see on the list have all solved the riddle faster than 50 beats today. And if you had not much points yesterday but solved todays riddle fast you had for example 1200 points at the cutoff time for today, but we other had only our points from the first day at cutoff time.

Personnaly I would not have written clearly the word to look for but the person who posted it is a newbie here :wink2:

I am for sharing hints :thumb_yello: , in spoiler, well why not (if I find how to do that :aah:) but is it really necessary ? (the spoiler)

I would be happy that one of us wins the prize, it is not like if we had to realize a personnal thing (like a video or special contest) judged and chosen by MIKA to win a meeting with him. I don't know if you understand what I mean ?

Yes, I understand what you mean, and I also would like that a MFC team win prizes (especially the first one, for reports :mf_rosetinted:).

I just think that for the ones who work very hard all by themselves to get the solution without any help, it can be frustrating to see that their efforts are not valuated (? english!!) because almost everybody got the same number of points thanks to the hints.

But to put it in spoiler is maybe not so important, especially if it let you lose 10 minutes trying to figure out how to do it :naughty: btw I edited my post above so you can see how to do it :wink2: I had made it wrong :doh:

I think making spoilers is a good idea, so anybody who don't want to get spoiled with hints doesn't need to read them.

Ok, fine :thumb_yello:

Thank you Alireine, now I know how to do that -,)

Edited by Sweetieval

I also prefer the spoiler alerts... since I have no real team, I kinda like to be in this thread but I don't really want to have it served on a plate... or at least I prefer to choose when I need the help enough to give in :blush-anim-cl:

I think it's good to help each other, but maybe with care:

- In order not to spoil the game, maybe we should try to put the hints into spoiler (just add

before your text, then [ /spoiler] (without space) after it)

- let's try not to give too clear hints, even when asking if it's right :wink2: (I'm thinking of the hint of the barcode there, when you get that hint, then it's finished, so maybe it's boring for some people to find it too easily?)

- and maybe such huge hints should not be given before at least 5 or 6 hours of game?

That's only ideas, feel free to follow them of course :thumb_yello:

It's just that I think that it's good to help each other so we all can continue to play together, but then, it's also logical and normal that the best and most clever teams / people (not me, I'm sure now :aah:) win. By doing like this, I think we wouldn't spoil the game for anybody, and let the best win.

What do you think people? :wink2:

Personnaly I would not have written clearly the word to look for but the person who posted it is a newbie here :wink2:

I am for sharing hints :thumb_yello: , in spoiler, well why not (if I find how to do that :aah:) but is it really necessary ? (the spoiler)

I would be happy that one of us wins the prize, it is not like if we had to realize a personnal thing (like a video or special contest) judged and chosen by MIKA to win a meeting with him. I don't know if you understand what I mean ?

Sweetieval just like you I willy willy willy want MFCers to win this :wub2:

That's why I opened the thread for those who couldn't find an MFC team and wanted one.

I must say this game is so stressing that if I didn't have this thread and my team mates I'd be banging my head against the wall :aah:

My team mates are wonderful and each of them found an answer :thumb_yello: but I would have given up if I had been on my own :doh:

So thanks Mika my team mates and this thread exists :blush-anim-cl:

And I have to add that I was not able to find the solution by myself neither yesterday nor today :teehee: so I think that it's good to give hints here (in a moderate way) :naughty:

But I still have hope for tomorrow :mf_rosetinted:

I would never have found it yesterday if I hadn't been pointed to the right country :doh: So yeah it's great with the hints, do keep 'em coming :fisch:

I'd never do this without hints. It's good that we can help one another. :thumb_yello:

I think you would have to be solving the puzzle pretty fast to get in the top ten. And I'd love to see some MFCers get there, especially someone who hasn't had the chance to meet Mika as some of us have had.

I'm trying to hold on to a sense of fun with it all, but almost let my frustration get in the way this morning. :teehee:

I think making spoilers is a good idea, so anybody who don't want to get spoiled with hints doesn't need to read them.

I'd never do this without hints. It's good that we can help one another. :thumb_yello:

I think you would have to be solving the puzzle pretty fast to get in the top ten. And I'd love to see some MFCers get there, especially someone who hasn't had the chance to meet Mika as some of us have had.

I'm trying to hold on to a sense of fun with it all, but almost let my frustration get in the way this morning. :teehee:

:hug:

I wish they gave the prize to the fans who have the most posts or subscribed threads on MFC :lmfao:

Silver would win and she deserves to :naughty:

I'm subscribed to 1353 threads :teehee: I wonder if that's a Guiness record :fisch:

I still haven't figure it out...I don't understand which cover is the right one and I can't find the barcode on google.... :doh:

EDIT: Thank you Angel :) you know who you are!

Edited by Sarina

And I'd love to see some MFCers get there, especially someone who hasn't had the chance to meet Mika as some of us have had.

Yes, but as I said to somebody here, you have more chance to meet MIKA after a gig than with this hunt :aah:

And, also, Mika can be met -even quickly- by MANY people after a gig, not only 3 winners :aah:

I can't seem to find the 'my puzzles' on my swatch.net site! does that mean my team didn't confirm us or what? Does anyone know if we can join another one that isn't lazy?

Well, I don't think you can change team now the contest has begun :wink2:

Because I would have changed too :aah:

Did you go to the page myhunt.net after you logged in ?

You have normally 3 choices like "my puzzle" "my team" and another one I don't remember and I can't check from my Ipad "my profile" I think...

When on click on "my puzzle", you have the current puzzle and a place to write the code :wink2:

I think it's indeed a good idea to help each other and use this thread to give each other hints.

Ofcourse I wouldn't want the actual answer to be posted on here from the moment one of us found it. But hints and help is really good!

I'd also love to see one of us win this, ofcourse I'd like to go myself too since I haven't met him and I'm super curious about his explanation for the watch design :mf_rosetinted: But the way this is going, there seem to be teams who find it super fast, I hope some of us will be able to catch up. :thumb_yello:

I think it's indeed a good idea to help each other and use this thread to give each other hints.

Ofcourse I wouldn't want the actual answer to be posted on here from the moment one of us found it. But hints and help is really good!

I'd also love to see one of us win this, ofcourse I'd like to go myself too since I haven't met him and I'm super curious about his explanation for the watch design :mf_rosetinted: But the way this is going, there seem to be teams who find it super fast, I hope some of us will be able to catch up. :thumb_yello:

So you dont wanna meet me?:shocked: you never met me!

All about mika. Pfff:shun:

Well, I don't think you can change team now the contest has begun :wink2:

Because I would have changed too :aah:

Did you go to the page myhunt.net after you logged in ?

You have normally 3 choices like "my puzzle" "my team" and another one I don't remember and I can't check from my Ipad "my profile" I think...

When on click on "my puzzle", you have the current puzzle and a place to write the code :wink2:

We should make a club for those of us who are the only lonely ones participating, maybe we can help eachother :aah:

and you ofcourse! Hey, this would be a chance to give him the sheep! He still hasn't got it :aah:

Don't tell me you have bought a sheep for Mika ? :aah::aah::aah:

It sounds funny :thumb_yello:

If he needs a real one, a friend of mine wants to give his 2 sheeps, they are too noisy :aah:

Don't tell me you have bought a sheep for Mika ? :aah::aah::aah:

It sounds funny :thumb_yello:

If he needs a real one, a friend of mine wants to give his 2 sheeps, they are too noisy :aah:

:lmfao: Haha a real sheep, I'd like to see his face then.

No no, it's a necklace with a sheep on. I bought one a while back. And then 2 years ago, I bought one for Hippie, and one for Mika, I've been carrying it around ever since, but haven't got the chance to give it to him so far.

An actual sheep would be a lot more cooler though :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Haha a real sheep, I'd like to see his face then.

No no, it's a necklace with a sheep on. I bought one a while back. And then 2 years ago, I bought one for Hippie, and one for Mika, I've been carrying it around ever since, but haven't got the chance to give it to him so far.

An actual sheep would be a lot more cooler though :mf_rosetinted:

Well, I am not really sure :aah: and it is not really practical to carry away :aah:

But I want to be there to see Mika's face too :teehee::teehee::aah: