Mika @ Radio DeeJay h. 12 + @DeeJay TV Occupy h. 16 local time today 14 nov 2013

mari62

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw a pic on facebook this afternoon which i think was taken there, of mika surrounded by a mob of fans. i'm all for meeting him at radio stations if he hasn't been around for a while and it's the only option, but obviously in italy atm the guy doesn't get a quiet minute anymore, despite 2 signing sessions and xfactor shows every week. :no:

Xfactor show is not accessible and he doesn't stop to greet fans, the signing sessions mean 800 people at least. So people try to meet him at radios, as in the past he always stopped and was kind and fine with a small group of fans everytime.

Who went at the radios today just found the same reality: mobs of people waiting for him, so he doesn't stop anymore and he's taken to the van immediately after getting out of the radio.

Thanks X-Factor! :naughty:

Could anybody know about the interview video ?

I tried to see it via YouTube in yesterday, but it had been blocked !!:sneaky2:

It's a 44:35 video !!

:pray: Hope they will upload it to another video-site !!!!

Occupy Deejay con Mika, Ozark Henry e Ludovico Cianchetta

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw0-uCL4FmU

mqdefault.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
adding the name of video.

Thanks everyone for posting pics, vids, audios! :flowers2:

I had recorded the video interview, but something went wrong, so the file had no audio :(

I hope some Italian fans have managed to record and will share it!

we could ask Occupy for the video on their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/OccupyDeejay?fref=ts

He looks exhausted.. I hope he eats right and dresses warm...

OhMyGod' date=' I've became a mother.[/quote']

:naughty: A very young and lovely mother then :blush-anim-cl: In fact, because we're all so fond of MIKA, I think he has a lot of moms and dads here at MFC ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I had recorded the video interview, but something went wrong, so the file had no audio :(

Oh no :(

Is the video the "audio-interview with pictures" or are video and audio different parts? If they are the same we could try to merge your video-recording with the audio-file.

Oh no :(

Is the video the "audio-interview with pictures" or are video and audio different parts? If they are the same we could try to merge your video-recording with the audio-file.

it's different interviews

And this is the whole show from Occupy Deejay -- they tweeted it to us via the MFC Twitter account :original:

[YOUTUBE]0m-PEjOyog8[/YOUTUBE]

Mika starts around the 24 minute mark.

Edited by dcdeb

nice picture...next to the ladies toilet :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: My thought as well - when I had watched the video clip - they could easily have found a better background for photo :aah: Btw, MIKA looks a mix of arrogant and tired, at this pic ... :blink:

Thank you Deb for the whole thing - I'll watch it later :wub2:

Love,love

me

He does look tired, but while speaking with Cattelan he told the more busy he is, the more happy. He told he finds energy through his work. After a tournée he planned to have a month off, he went to Beirut to hang around but he left after 4 days because he wanted to get back to work. I guess we shouldn't mind then :)