Signing @ Saturn, in Bergamo, Italy - 7 December 2013

dcdeb

xlogo-optima-magazine.png.pagespeed.ic.-pYZ3ppd2q.png

A Bergamo Mika incontra i fan: foto e aggiornamenti in diretta

http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/2013/12/07/a-bergamo-mika-incontra-i-fan-foto-e-aggiornamenti-in-diretta/122881

11262009243_8f95f1dc88_o.jpg

Alle ore 16.00 di oggi, sabato 7 dicembre, è stato ufficialmente dato il via ad un nuovo appuntamento promozionale in compagnia di Mika. Il Re di X Factor Italia, il vero vincitore della settima edizione che sta per giungere al termine incontra oggi i fan in una signing session!

La nuova edizione del talent in onda in esclusiva su Sky l’ha sicuramente già vinta Mika con la sua simpatia e le sue perle italiane. Si divide tra Italia e Francia e in attesa di vederlo al Mediolanum Forum di Assago (Milano) per la finalissima di X Factor il 13 dicembre, oggi è al Saturn di Stezzano (Bergamo) fino alle ore 18.00.

L’incontro con i fan segue il primo evento che il cantante ha tenuto al negozio FNAC di Milano per la promozione del nuovo disco “Songbook Vol.1″, una speciale raccolta disponibile solo per il mercato italiano.

Anche oggi dunque il pomeriggio di Mika è all’insegna degli autografi! Centinaia i fan in fila sin dalle prime ore del mattino per accapararsi la firma dell’artista sulla propria copia del CD.

In tarda mattina, poco prima dell’ora di pranzo, la situazione era questa:

Poco dopo le 16.00 Mika ha fatto il suo ingresso sul palco destinato alla firmacopie e ha accolto i suoi fan. A turno, uno alla volta, si sale sul palco per avvicinarsi all’artista, scattare una foto con lui e ricevere la sua firma sul CD.

11262008813_c4d942c031_b.jpg

11261921315_610403174d_b.jpg

11261953086_2c82a2b894_b.jpg

11261953996_6480af82d1_b.jpg

11261962814_aa306b6d98_b.jpg

11261952876_b6ab4d8a54_b.jpg

11261921745_869baf5629_b.jpg

It was a perfect day: I hadn't planned to go, and I wasn't very keen on meeting Mika in a huge shopping centre among hundreds of screaming fans,

when instead it turned out to be one of the best Mika experience ever in every sense :wub2:

Actually nothing resounding happened, just many little nice things, everything went well

btw the event was very well organized, kudos to them! :thumb_yello:

and it was sooo lovely meeting Francesco and Elwendin for the first time and chatting to Allegra, Roberta, Lucrezia and others, I'll tell you more.

I have a couple of videos and I want to write a report for you and for me as well, I don't want to forget any details about this very special 'adventure'

Just a little preview: Robertina and I, we were interviewed by a lovely journalist at Il Corriere della Sera (local edition - Bergamo), who was writing an article about Mika to be out today, so we talked about Mika and mikafanclub.

Edited by mari62

It was a perfect day: I hadn't planned to go, and I wasn't very keen on meeting Mika in a huge shopping centre among hundreds of screaming fans,

when instead it turned out to be one of the best Mika experience ever in every sense :wub2:

Actually nothing resounding happened, just many little nice things, everything went well

and it was sooo lovely meeting Francesco and Elwendin for the first time and chatting to Allegra, Roberta, Lucrezia and others, I'll tell you more.

I have a couple of videos and I want to write a report for you and for me as well, I don't want to forget any details about this very special 'adventure'

Just a little preview: Robertina and I, we were interviewed by a lovely journalist at Il Corriere della Sera (local edition - Bergamo), who was writing an article about Mika to be out today, so we talked about Mika and mikafanclub.

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

MFC is both in Spain and Italy medias these days, we will be famous :teehee:

Thanks for the pics Eriko!

Edited by Alireine

Perfect report!!! I felt the same...:cheers:

I'm too choosy to go in a shopping center in the middle of nowhere near the motorway to meet always gentle Mika, and this month my "motto" is "more singing less signing".

Anyway since i'm curious like a monkey, it was saturday, the shopping center is less than 30 minutes far from my place and i always like to meet Mfcers i went there.

I arrived immediatly before the tvstar judge.*

No intention to queuing, to have signatures, or to say hello to the tvstar.

I saw all from far, from the restaurant of the shopping center almost empty.

I must admit that the organization and the security was the best.*

The days before *i was disappointed to compare a signing session in the cool center of Milan to the cheap shopping center in the middle of nowhere but now i understand.

I newer seen a big queue more organized, regular and safe.

They broadcasted on the big screen the Live at Parc de Princes so the screaming fans of the tvstar now know that he is able to sing in front of 50'000 people.

Since Mika was, as usual, quite late more than 50 people did not manage to meet him but the organizers printed a lot of posters especially for them. And Mika himself join the barrier to gave the posters to disappointed people.*

There was a bit of confusion but quite safe.

At my restaurant place i met Mfcers after they finished their signature mission and it was very nice.

I'm happy that new Mfcers are happy about this signing session and i'm also happy because i'm sure they will be more happy when they will see Mika singing instead signing.*

Sorry for a lot of *"happy" but... damn... it is my name!!!

I well finished the day having lunch with my best friend.*

First experience of a saturday night lunch in a shopping center, very unexpeted and funny!

:bye:

p.s. "damn" is a bad word? If yes please tell me, i will erase it because i don't write bad words.

:thumb_yello:

After I was done with my personal stuff, I realized I had time to go to Bergamo, no traffic around Milan at that time of the day, nice new and old friends to meet...why not?

I didn't want to queue etc...I just wanted to watch and have an idea of the situation.

My feelings are mixed, I'll try to express them:

here Mika IS a celebrity now, his artistic life is paced by this kind of events, that is just being there and be worshipped. This is the power of TV, of a popular show, of his natural charme.

He seems scared at times, but he's always relaxed and smiling when he's there, while other artists are grumpy and annoyed. So kudos to him.

Everything is almost unreal: he's there not because of his music but because of his persona. Yesterday at least they showed a gig while he was signing, so maybe now some of those 'fans' are more aware.

For us 'old' fans everything has become impossible. Unless you have another way to get to him, we will be always lost in the thousands.

At the end, it was a positive experience for me too: I met a new fan and I'm very happy of this, I could interact with a journalist explaining many things related to MFC, I spent some hours with people I like.

On a negative note: I tried SO hard to have something signed for a friend and almost succeeded (thanks to Lucrezia who was queueing and some security guys) but in the end I failed because it was not a CD :aah: so they did not let Lucrezia show it to Mika. This is how we loyal fans are treated now.

Money makes the world go round :mf_rosetinted:

some pics of the 'venue' :mf_rosetinted:

CAM01934_zpsd38dadf6.jpg

CAM01935_zps41a9cca4.jpg

CAM01938_zps46d4f0a3.jpg

CAM01942_zps38eb7b6c.jpg

CAM01947_zpsbcf0e1ce.jpg

CAM01945_zps09a4b5b7.jpg

Flavia, I'm sorry we didn't meet. And, if you are not in a hurry to go, show up next time at the end. We stayed there a lot in a food stall of the shopping centre, chatting the time away. Bonding with other fans is always good and positive, especially when you can meet them in real life and not only on a virtual forum.:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: This is really fantastic - sooo happy to hear that all went well, and more than excited because you and Robertina were interviewed, and given the chance to talk about both MIKA and MFC :wub2: I really look forward to your detailed report :wink2: Thanks to Eriko, we've already watched a video about the queue, and the signing - thanks a lot, both of you :huglove:

Love,love

me

[YOUTUBE]omtntA31Q-o[/YOUTUBE]

t4p! what is that first question and answer in the interview about, since everyone's laughing? :teehee:

i understand very well why fans who are used to the mika from 2007-2012 find such an event very weird and "not him" - after the autograph and the pic, the fans don't even get a "goodbye, thanks for coming" look from him... if he even looks them in the eyes at all. :dunno: that'd be so much more important to me than an autograph or a photo. tho i guess he'd do it with the fans he knows, but it's just weird to see in the video because it's so far from the mika we know.

thanks for the reports so far, looking forward to more! :biggrin2:

it's just weird to see in the video because it's so far from the mika we know.

To me the strangest thing happening in this video is when Grace Kelly is played and maybe 3 or 4 people are singing along. It's so obvious this crowd on the whole has no interest in his music and yet they have queued up all day to see him. I used to say half-jokingly that some people would be happy with Mika just standing on a stage reading the telephone book but this is for real. It's just bizarre. The past couple of weeks I have been wondering why he isn't singing instead of signing autographs but I guess very few people care so why bother.

EVENTO MIKA - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.563692797040402.1073741884.230402563702762&type=3

1468602_563692880373727_545986568_n.jpg

67973_563692937040388_1118911267_n.jpg

It was really crowdy. :blink:

1454816_563692870373728_140192786_n.jpg

I don't understand any of this at all. Where is the music in it? Pfffft.

I'm glad for the people who went and had a great time, but nevertheless I don't understand it.:doh:

The music is in the songbook they got signed :teehee: I understand well the people who wanted to have this short meeting and signing, would have done the same myself, if I had the opportunity :blush-anim-cl: Thanks for great pics. It looks well organized, but they should have given MIKA a higher table, so he didn't néed to be double, to sign - must have had a stiff back in the end - but maybe they didn't think about how tall he is ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

Ok, here we are. A way too long report, I know. So, if you are not calling sick, you can read just the recap:

everything was just perfect, happyness, met mika, got signed cd, got hug, got pic, met mfciers.

That was not the first time in my life I drove for 2 hours to Bergamo. I'm used to it, I used to drive in foggy, icy nights to Genova, to Pisa, to Bergamo.

But there was definitely something new in doing it for queueing about 7 hours among strangers, to enjoy a 10

secs company of another stranger.

Still, when that morning I sat in my car and turn the radio on, I felt nothing but joy. No anxiety, no concern, not even excitement. It was just happiness and a sense of serenity, with a shade of strenght.

I spent the following three hours in that blessed emotional state, enjoying an empty, perfect, foggy free

highway. Well, they should have been about two hours. But since my sat-nav is basically pretty bitchy, it

always makes me visit Milan suburbs (it makes me leave the highway, getting lost in the suburbs and then

come back on the highway). I know, why I keep on listening to it if I'm aware it's garbage? In Italy we use to

say whoever is born as a donkey doesn't end up dead as a horse. So, my lack of self-confidence made me

taking this nice trip in Sesto San Giovanni, even though I was pretty sure I had to aim to Dalmine... I said I was in a blessed emotional state, not that I switched to a Superman me, so I did what the freaking thing was telling me to.

Anyway, I didn't really mind since on my mixed songs cd popped up Mika's ones, so...

When I finally ended up to the mall, after having got lost again (Mika's fault this time, I was singing Origin of

Love from the top of my lungs...), I got inside to ask for informations. I asked a middle aged man who worked

there. " Hi, I'm looking for the parking lot, the one at the second floor..."

He looked at me, this 34 years old woman, carrying a back pack and a shopping bag full of sandwiches and a towel (to sit on...) and told me ": you are here for that dou.. ch.. eb...ag".

I didn't bother to answer, since my replied was me, staring at him with proud instead of blushing. A kind of so-what-glance. It worked, since he finally helped me. So I got to the second floor, exactly on the stage... I met a guard who was very nice to me and told me how to join the queue. I wished him someone would be as kind to him as he was to me, which is my way to say thank you, and went down the ramp to join the others fans. They were sitting on the ground at the bottom of the desert anf fenced ramp, so that it was like walking a catwalk, but I didn't care. No blushing for me that day. I felt so comfortable with everything I did.

When I finally reached those 30 people, I felt a bit alone, standing there, no one was paying attention to me,

obviously. I take my time to check on my mobile, probably just trying to earn some secs while studying them,

and finally asked two guys if they minded I sat close to them. I picked the oldest ones, I don't feel comfortable

with teenagers. They suddenly smiled at me, and told me their names. Ines and Andrea turned out to be some

of the people who got screwed in the Swatch thing. They were in Milan since 9 am, and didn't get in because of that Le Iene genius.... Lately I found out most people who were there were at Swatch.

I really enoyed their company. We chatted all the day long, made friends with two China girls (one of them

turned out to be the one who sang at the castings, I do hope you guys have seen that performance since Mika was so funny), and other guys who happend to be really fun. And funny as well.

Everyone behave, and in a blink of an eye it was 13 am. Thanks to your advices I decided it was the perfect

time to meet and greet the loo, and jeez, you were so damned right: as soon as I came back they removed the barrier and let us on the ramp, which was more narrow: that mess of people switched into a proper and

insurmountable queue. I still don't get how but me and my friends lost many many places, whereas people who

arrived about noon got in front of us.

Anyway, I wasn't concerned, my feeling was that we still were in a quite good row.

I wondered where Flavia was, since at that point it was impossible to me to make her join me.

Some girls sang stardust - Chiara version - and I totally refused to join it. That's not one of my favourites....

Meanwhile security guards made all children to jump the queue with their whole families. I wonder where

grandma was. Next time, my piece of advice is to ask your neighbor to lend you his newborn child.

I mean, I agree that children who were in queue with us should eventually go front row. But what about the

passing by families? "oh dear, look, there must be something over there, let's go and see" and they were

invited beyond the gate.

Anyway, my anger/anxiety level was deffcon 5. Usually it would be around 3.

About 4 pm they finally open the gate, let some people in, then closed it again, so that we could reach the

stage in small groups, which was just perfect. We could queue again close to the stage, while whe were

offered some tea (I just had one since the loo was now less available than Mika himself). Everything was fine, if we don't mind the crying teenager who kept pouring tears for half an hour and the woman speaker who kept

rant wasting Parc au Prince. She tried to get the audience involved, asking us for screaming. No, I won't talk to you. You are waisting Parc au Princes and you are so not like him when he asks the audience for that.

Meanwhile she asked people for some questions for Mika. Thank God there were only two: "are you single?"

and "will you EVER do a gig in italy". Well, I suppose I was high with all the sugar I had that day (a threat for

me, that was my special day, no dieting for me!!!) since I managed not to feel ashamed for that. I just didn't

mind. Still, gosh.

At that time I was a few metres right behind Francesco's back. I saw him, I saw Mari, but didn't shout to greet them since they didn't know me in flesh, so I thought they wouldn't have listen to me. I planned to wait to be closer, when I would be on their right, but they left a minute before I managed to do it. I should have dare to...

But again, I was born a donkey, my tail will never get longer or my ears tinier.

Eventually I got on the stairs leading to the stage. Origin of love was on air, I sang it on my own, just for me.

I never sing in public on my own, but I didn't realize I was doing it.

And then, I was there.

Music was a way too loud to talk, so I just said "I'm here just to say thank you and here I wrote why" and gavehim my letter. He put his hand on it and told Giulio to keep it. Then he signed my cd and hug me for the pic. I wish I could smell him, but I got nothing. Instead the feeling of his warm body under my hand is stuck in my head (he took off his jacket when he started the signing as to get ready for a hard work, which I guess it can be). Please, I hope no one thinks it was about arousal. It was not. I hugged him tight, I hope I didn't smashed his liver. I hate those weak hand shakes, this is why I hold him tight. Just hope he wasn't annoyed by that.

Then I glanced at him, standing in front of him, saying "Thanks" again, meaning it for good. He smiled at me

and glance back.

Then I left, since there was nothing more I could do in such a situation. What benefit would I get standing

there another two seconds? He had no time at all, I didn't want to be the one who was standing there with no

purpose.

It's weird. I'm sure he smiled and look at me, but I remember it like in a dream. I get no details, it's all messy

and soft and shaded in my mind. Whereas I have this strong memory about his warm side (or maybe it was

really his liver :aah:) and about me staring at him saying Grazie. It's all focused on me, on what I felt, which

hides his expression to me, as if I was so overwhelmed I couldn't perceive more. That pisses me off. Mika

smiles at glance at me and my memory of that is blur!!!! What is wrong with me!!!!

I hope that all this focusing-on-myself thing didn't block what I tried to communicate to him. I couldn't help but to act this way.

When I left I waited for Ines, Andrea and the chinese girls, we chatted a bit and said goodbye.

Then I asked Flavia and Lucrezia for meeting but Flavia was already gone.

Lucrezia was so kind to tell me to join them at the restaurant at the second floor. I was sooooo happy to meet some mfciers!!!

When I got there, I finally met Lucrezia and her mom, Mari and hubby, Roberta, Allegra. That was a way too nice to leave, so I hang over there till, I don't know, maybe 8 pm. Extra bonus: Mika left walking by the

restaurant so that I could see him again close enough to realize it was real (two metres far from me), and got

some signed printed posters.

So, here it is.

That was not the first time in my life I drove so far.

But it was the first time in my life I made friends like that, out of the blue.

It was the first time in my life I overcame stress and anxiety so easy.

It was the first time in my life I didn't mind what people could think about me.

It was the first time in my life I felt... oh God, I don't know. I felt this way. Happy just for the hell of it, there's no actual reason for feeling this way. I got a signature on a cd. That's all.

It was the first the first time in my life I got why people queue for hours, and do want this freaking signature: everytime I look at it, I feel good. It's a voice shouting: that was real, that actually happend.

That was the first time in my life I did something totally crazy and deplorable for a grown-up, according to.. well, to everyone but you guys.

That was the first time in my life I met Mika.

PS I just want to add that if for me that was an amazing experience I would remember forever, I guess it was

quite an effort to him. It seemed as a production line, he couldn't even sit down because of the taking pics

thing, everything was very fast and repetitive and my feeling is that he tried so hard to be fast and effective in order not to leave someone out.

I do appreciate him with doing that. So many people were disappointed with the swatch thing, I think I tried to fix it. For sure he earned some money, but to me is more than this. It costed him quite an effort, but he did it.

When it comes to me, I have to fix my blurred memory of his look, so there's just one thing I have to do: looking for another chance to meet him. :aah:

Edited by Elwendin

Ok, here we are. A way too long report, I know. So, if you are not calling sick, you can read just the recap:

everything was just perfect, happyness, met mika, got signed cd, got hug, got pic, met mfciers.

That was not the first time in my life I drove for 2 hours to Bergamo. I'm used to it, I used to drive in foggy, icy nights to Genova, to Pisa, to Bergamo.

But there was definitely something new in doing it for queueing about 7 hours among strangers, to enjoy a 10

secs company of another stranger.

Still, when that morning I sat in my car and turn the radio on, I felt nothing but joy. No anxiety, no concern, not even excitement. It was just happiness and a sense of serenity, with a shade of strenght.

I spent the following three hours in that blessed emotional state, enjoying an empty, perfect, foggy free

highway. Well, they should have been about two hours. But since my sat-nav is basically pretty bitchy, it

always makes me visit Milan suburbs (it makes me leave the highway, getting lost in the suburbs and then

come back on the highway). I know, why I keep on listening to it if I'm aware it's garbage? In Italy we use to

say whoever is born as a donkey doesn't end up dead as a horse. So, my lack of self-confidence made me

taking this nice trip in Sesto San Giovanni, even though I was pretty sure I had to aim to Dalmine... I said I was in a blessed emotional state, not that I switched to a Superman me, so I did what the freaking thing was telling me to.

Anyway, I didn't really mind since on my mixed songs cd popped up Mika's ones, so...

When I finally ended up to the mall, after having got lost again (Mika's fault this time, I was singing Origin of

Love from the top of my lungs...), I got inside to ask for informations. I asked a middle aged man who worked

there. " Hi, I'm looking for the parking lot, the one at the second floor..."

He looked at me, this 34 years old woman, carrying a back pack and a shopping bag full of sandwiches and a towel (to sit on...) and told me ": you are here for that dou.. ch.. eb...ag".

I didn't bother to answer, since my replied was me, staring at him with proud instead of blushing. A kind of so-what-glance. It worked, since he finally helped me. So I got to the second floor, exactly on the stage... I met a guard who was very nice to me and told me how to join the queue. I wished him someone would be as kind to him as he was to me, which is my way to say thank you, and went down the ramp to join the others fans. They were sitting on the ground at the bottom of the desert anf fenced ramp, so that it was like walking a catwalk, but I didn't care. No blushing for me that day. I felt so comfortable with everything I did.

When I finally reached those 30 people, I felt a bit alone, standing there, no one was paying attention to me,

obviously. I take my time to check on my mobile, probably just trying to earn some secs while studying them,

and finally asked two guys if they minded I sat close to them. I picked the oldest ones, I don't feel comfortable

with teenagers. They suddenly smiled at me, and told me their names. Ines and Andrea turned out to be some

of the people who got screwed in the Swatch thing. They were in Milan since 9 am, and didn't get in because of that Le Iene genius.... Lately I found out most people who were there were at Swatch.

I really enoyed their company. We chatted all the day long, made friends with two China girls (one of them

turned out to be the one who sang at the castings, I do hope you guys have seen that performance since Mika was so funny), and other guys who happend to be really fun. And funny as well.

Everyone behave, and in a blink of an eye it was 13 am. Thanks to your advices I decided it was the perfect

time to meet and greet the loo, and jeez, you were so damned right: as soon as I came back they removed the barrier and let us on the ramp, which was more narrow: that mess of people switched into a proper and

insurmountable queue. I still don't get how but me and my friends lost many many places, whereas people who

arrived about noon got in front of us.

Anyway, I wasn't concerned, my feeling was that we still were in a quite good row.

I wondered where Flavia was, since at that point it was impossible to me to make her join me.

Some girls sang stardust - Chiara version - and I totally refused to join it. That's not one of my favourites....

Meanwhile security guards made all children to jump the queue with their whole families. I wonder where

grandma was. Next time, my piece of advice is to ask your neighbor to lend you his newborn child.

I mean, I agree that children who were in queue with us should eventually go front row. But what about the

passing by families? "oh dear, look, there must be something over there, let's go and see" and they were

invited beyond the gate.

Anyway, my anger/anxiety level was deffcon 5. Usually it would be around 3.

About 4 pm they finally open the gate, let some people in, then closed it again, so that we could reach the

stage in small groups, which was just perfect. We could queue again close to the stage, while whe were

offered some tea (I just had one since the loo was now less available than Mika himself). Everything was fine, if we don't mind the crying teenager who kept pouring tears for half an hour and the woman speaker who kept

rant wasting Parc au Prince. She tried to get the audience involved, asking us for screaming. No, I won't talk to you. You are waisting Parc au Princes and you are so not like him when he asks the audience for that.

Meanwhile she asked people for some questions for Mika. Thank God there were only two: "are you single?"

and "will you EVER do a gig in italy". Well, I suppose I was high with all the sugar I had that day (a threat for

me, that was my special day, no dieting for me!!!) since I managed not to feel ashamed for that. I just didn't

mind. Still, gosh.

At that time I was a few metres right behind Francesco's back. I saw him, I saw Mari, but didn't shout to greet them since they didn't know me in flesh, so I thought they wouldn't have listen to me. I planned to wait to be closer, when I would be on their right, but they left a minute before I managed to do it. I should have dare to...

But again, I was born a donkey, my tail will never get longer or my ears tinier.

Eventually I got on the stairs leading to the stage. Origin of love was on air, I sang it on my own, just for me.

I never sing in public on my own, but I didn't realize I was doing it.

And then, I was there.

Music was a way too loud to talk, so I just said "I'm here just to say thank you and here I wrote why" and gavehim my letter. He put his hand on it and told Giulio to keep it. Then he signed my cd and hug me for the pic. I wish I could smell him, but I got nothing. Instead the feeling of his warm body under my hand is stuck in my head (he took off his jacket when he started the signing as to get ready for a hard work, which I guess it can be). Please, I hope no one thinks it was about arousal. It was not. I hugged him tight, I hope I didn't smashed his liver. I hate those weak hand shakes, this is why I hold him tight. Just hope he wasn't annoyed by that.

Then I glanced at him, standing in front of him, saying "Thanks" again, meaning it for good. He smiled at me

and glance back.

Then I left, since there was nothing more I could do in such a situation. What benefit would I get standing

there another two seconds? He had no time at all, I didn't want to be the one who was standing there with no

purpose.

It's weird. I'm sure he smiled and look at me, but I remember it like in a dream. I get no details, it's all messy

and soft and shaded in my mind. Whereas I have this strong memory about his warm side (or maybe it was

really his liver :aah:) and about me staring at him saying Grazie. It's all focused on me, on what I felt, which

hides his expression to me, as if I was so overwhelmed I couldn't perceive more. That pisses me off. Mika

smiles at glance at me and my memory of that is blur!!!! What is wrong with me!!!!

I hope that all this focusing-on-myself thing didn't block what I tried to communicate to him. I couldn't help but to act this way.

When I left I waited for Ines, Andrea and the chinese girls, we chatted a bit and said goodbye.

Then I asked Flavia and Lucrezia for meeting but Flavia was already gone.

Lucrezia was so kind to tell me to join them at the restaurant at the second floor. I was sooooo happy to meet some mfciers!!!

When I got there, I finally met Lucrezia and her mom, Mari and hubby, Roberta, Allegra. That was a way too nice to leave, so I hang over there till, I don't know, maybe 8 pm. Extra bonus: Mika left walking by the

restaurant so that I could see him again close enough to realize it was real (two metres far from me), and got

some signed printed posters.

So, here it is.

That was not the first time in my life I drove so far.

But it was the first time in my life I made friends like that, out of the blue.

It was the first time in my life I overcame stress and anxiety so easy.

It was the first time in my life I didn't mind what people could think about me.

It was the first time in my life I felt... oh God, I don't know. I felt this way. Happy just for the hell of it, there's no actual reason for feeling this way. I got a signature on a cd. That's all.

It was the first the first time in my life I got why people queue for hours, and do want this freaking signature: everytime I look at it, I feel good. It's a voice shouting: that was real, that actually happend.

That was the first time in my life I did something totally crazy and deplorable for a grown-up, according to.. well, to everyone but you guys.

That was the first time in my life I met Mika.

PS I just want to add that if for me that was an amazing experience I would remember forever, I guess it was

quite an effort to him. It seemed as a production line, he couldn't even sit down because of the taking pics

thing, everything was very fast and repetitive and my feeling is that he tried so hard to be fast and effective in order not to leave someone out.

I do appreciate him with doing that. So many people were disappointed with the swatch thing, I think I tried to fix it. For sure he earned some money, but to me is more than this. It costed him quite an effort, but he did it.

When it comes to me, I have to fix my blurred memory of his look, so there's just one thing I have to do: looking for another chance to meet him. :aah:

Sylvie glad to hear that and very very happy for you see you next time:aah::blush-anim-cl:

i can assure you that is absolutely normal. i've met him over 50 times and it still is the same. :aah: if there weren't photos and videos, i wouldn't even remember what he was wearing. sometimes it's one moment, one look or sentence or handshake of him that stays stuck in your head, like your memory of feeling him during the hug - but everything else is blurry. dunno why. back in the old days on mfc we used to say that mika steals our brains when we meet him. :teehee:

anyway, thanks for your detailed report, i enjoyed reading it! :biggrin2: glad you had a good time. :thumb_yello: