MIKA to be on ''Cadences Obstinées'' film (2014)

BiaIchihara

Watched the trailer and it seems like a very interesting film. Certainly the type of movie that I'd like to watch. And what can I say about Lucio, cant wait to see him on the big screen!! Judging by the Popular video he really is a good actor!

Watched the trailer and it seems like a very interesting film. Certainly the type of movie that I'd like to watch. And what can I say about Lucio, cant wait to see him on the big screen!! Judging by the Popular video he really is a good actor!

:thumb_yello: Indeed !:wub2:

Love,love

me

Yes, I don't care if he can act or no, he looks stunning on the screen even if he is sometimes awkward or very peculiar... how to explain..?

I never wanted to see him as an actor if he will "be'' another person, but when he stays himself - it is so exciting! I suppose Lucio will be very mikaish :naughty:

Yes, I don't care if he can act or no, he looks stunning on the screen even if he is sometimes awkward or very peculiar... how to explain..?

I never wanted to see him as an actor if he will "be'' another person, but when he stays himself - it is so exciting! I suppose Lucio will be very mikaish :naughty:

I understand what you mean, and I think too that Lucio will be quite Mikaish...

We will see!

• 4 weeks later...

be6512b84341373365d66fdfb6e614b5.jpg

21055216_20131106103411616.jpg

'Tomorrow, Fanny Ardant will present in preview Cadences Obstinate

to the UGC les Halles.

Book now your place!'

ON TWITTER --

Luisa ‏@DropOfSea

#Cadencesobstinees #FannyArdant #AsiaArgento #Mika

Edited by A. Clay

I don't think so but anyway I will be there with other French fans. We'll tell you how is Lucio :teehee:

Oh, that's good to know.

really, Really, REALLY want to hear specifically your impressions regarding MIKA as 'LUCIO'

& , of course, the film in general. Thank You !

I don't think so but anyway I will be there with other French fans. We'll tell you how is Lucio :teehee:

:thumb_yello: This is great!! I'm sooo excited about MIKA alias Lucio - and can't wait to hear from you about this ...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Frustratingly he has said he doesn't want to be an actor. But of course he also said, some years ago that he wasn't keen on X Factor. So the thing we must do is to be really supportive of his cameo role. We don't need to worry that he can't act. Just watch his performance in Popular Song, and judge for yourself. In that role he smoulders, but there is something not quite right about the character. He's not as good as he seems to be, and Mika absolutely nails it. So we know Lucio will make an impact. We must let Mika know, by tweets, with hashing trends like WeLoveLucio or something like that. To convince him to do more roles.

Its not just women who can change their minds. Men can be persuaded to as well.

Frustratingly he has said he doesn't want to be an actor. But of course he also said, some years ago that he wasn't keen on X Factor. So the thing we must do is to be really supportive of his cameo role. We don't need to worry that he can't act. Just watch his performance in Popular Song, and judge for yourself. In that role he smoulders, but there is something not quite right about the character. He's not as good as he seems to be, and Mika absolutely nails it. So we know Lucio will make an impact. We must let Mika know, by tweets, with hashing trends like WeLoveLucio or something like that. To convince him to do more roles.

Its not just women who can change their minds. Men can be persuaded to as well.

:naughty: Indeed, we will convince MIKA to accept more roles - he just HAS to, he's got what it takes, no doubt at all - and in "Popular Song" video he just proves how great actor he is - really breathtaking ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

SCOOP : MIKA said a sentence.

Melanie M ‏@melalireine

A l'avant-première du film Cadences Obstinées

avec @7Maggie5 ce soir.

Scoop: Mika dit une phrase!

Edited by A. Clay