Hello from Lebanon/Switzerland

Orayeena

Hello, well I am new here and new to forums in general!

I am Lebanese but I live in Switzerland for the moment.

I know Mika's music since he started, I am not a fan of pop honestly (more metal/jazz/blues etc.) but I am open to any kind of music, but I fell in love with Mika's personality and character 4 weeks ago ( when I saw him on the voice france). He's so cultivated, honest. Authentic, so I started to listen to his music and I kind of loved it! I got the 3 albums and I am kind of stuck now.

and since I am a graphic designer I love Mika's artistic world since the start

( design/doodles/colors ), I got the glasses he did for Lozza ( without knowing it's Mika's work) and the swatch watch.

I am also a singer :)

Have a great weekend all.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bye: Hello Orayeena ... welcome at MFC. I hope you will have a great time here. :thumb_yello:

I don't know how old you are but we have a thread for people older than 30 years (although everyone is welcome in this thread :wink2:), so if you like feel free to have a chat with us there. The thread can be found here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28554

picgifs-welcome-2-566738.gif

What the hell is this horrible smiley - actually my teeth look much nicer (:P)

You need this one :biggrin2:

We have many smileys - you will see some in a box on the right when you reply to messages - and if you click on More you will see them all