wow

Guest Demelza C'?

Guest Demelza C'?

hi everyone! I'm Demelza but my friends call me Demy, I'm 24 and I'm from Italy. oh, what can I say? oh yes! i discoveref Mika at XFactor, my favorite tv programme, I didn't know him before and i llove him now! so stylish and beautiful, everytime I see him i go: wow! and i love his songs, he's a great singer and artist and speaks italian better than me :teehee:

I'm new here and I hope you help me to know everything about Micha (that's how I call him)

I'm also a dance music and fashion big fan

bye

wow

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi everyone! I'm Demelza but my friends call me Demy' date=' I'm 24 and I'm from Italy. oh, what can I say? oh yes! i discoveref Mika at XFactor, my favorite tv programme, I didn't know him before and i llove him now! so stylish and beautiful, everytime I see him i go: wow! and i love his songs, he's a great singer and artist and speaks italian better than me :teehee:

I'm new here and I hope you help me to know everything about Micha (that's how I call him)

bye

wow[/quote']

Hello Demy :huglove:

Welcome and have a good time here :thumb_yello:

What are your favorite songs by Mika? :mikadas:

hi everyone! I'm Demelza but my friends call me Demy' date=' I'm 24 and I'm from Italy. oh, what can I say? oh yes! i discoveref Mika at XFactor, my favorite tv programme, I didn't know him before and i llove him now! so stylish and beautiful, everytime I see him i go: wow! and i love his songs, he's a great singer and artist and speaks italian better than me :teehee:

bye

wow[/quote']ciao Demy benvenuta! :bye:

che bel nome particolare!

divertiti sul forum :punk:

Guest Demelza C'?
Hello Demy :huglove:

Welcome and have a good time here :thumb_yello:

What are your favorite songs by Mika? :mikadas:

sorry, i forgot! my favorite songs are Stardust, we are golden and Relax, but I love all his music

Guest Demelza C'?

Sorry, people, I have something to say.

I'm here for a terrible, stupid and cynical joke, a betting.

Unfortunately I've got idiot "friends" who wanted me to join this community just to making fun of Mika's fans.

"Friends" like those must die, I hope they find people like them sooner or later, people as cynical as they are. They don't think how they can hurt people they don't know.

I know that apologizes aren't enough but believe me, I'll never take part at cyberbullism, never. The difference between a joke and bullism online is very thin.

However, I asked Administrator to delete my account as soon as possible.

Please don't consider my posts. I'm going to delete them.

thanks

Sorry' date=' people, I have something to say.

I'm here for a terrible, stupid and cynical joke, a betting.

Unfortunately I've got idiot "friends" who wanted me to join this community just to making fun of Mika's fans.

"Friends" like those must die, I hope they find people like them sooner or later, people as cynical as they are. They don't think how they can hurt people they don't know.

I know that apologizes aren't enough but believe me, I'll never take part at cyberbullism, never. The difference between a joke and bullism online is very thin.

However, I asked Administrator to delete my account as soon as possible.

Please don't consider my posts. I'm going to delete them.

thanks[/quote']

I don't get it. If you disagree as you claim, why did you do it? Anyway, I don't care enough about such an idiotic thing to be bothered. I guess you failed.