Mika to appear on "L'ÉTÉ INDIEN", 2014

:nervous::wait:

Did anyone hear from the show yet?

:tumbleweed::cowboy:

All i can say is that they opened my email around noon today.

Gotta love those read receipt notifications :teehee:

Good if they finally open our mails.. I can't wait to know about it, if I win I have to tell my boss and the more I wait, the lower are my chances to go. :bored:

:nervous::wait:

Did anyone hear from the show yet?

:tumbleweed::cowboy:

All i can say is that they opened my email around noon today.

Gotta love those read receipt notifications :teehee:

Nope... Nothing new...

Maybe tomorrow, or Friday? :dunno:

I just received a phonce call from Production J... i won!!! :swoon:

Guys stay close to the phone you gave them... they are calling and then confirming via email

I won too!!!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I didn't :tears: Have a nice day girls, I want a big review after !

Don't give up! They just called me a 2nd time a few minutes ago to say i won (They forgot they called earlier...:teehee: ) So they are still calling people! :huglove:

We are expecting an email with further instructions, but she said it may be sent tomorrow OR Monday

I didn't read all the thread, so I may ask something that you already talked about...

Do you know what he will do?

Will he sing?

Will be there an interview?

If so, I'm already planning subs :death1:

I'm available for transcription, translation and sync, but of course we have some people here who are better than me in translating from french to english, so we could do some team work :wink2:

I didn't read all the thread, so I may ask something that you already talked about...

Do you know what he will do?

Will he sing?

Will be there an interview?

If so, I'm already planning subs :death1:

I'm available for transcription, translation and sync, but of course we have some people here who are better than me in translating from french to english, so we could do some team work :wink2:

easy tiger!! :naughty:

We are not sure what he will do. This is a new show, so we are not 100% sure what it is exactly.

This is a 90 minutes show that will be televised on TVA Network, France 2 and TV5 Monde starting in August.

The object of the show is to bring international stars (from here or other countries) and experience Montréal / Québec through their eyes, their experience.

Stromae was on, i think he sang (because of a picture)... so i would expect Mika to sing as well. Probably acoustic.

The last time I went to a show for Mika (Tout le monde en parle in 2009), i had to sign confidentiality papers. So you may have to wait until it airs to know the whole story... but i'll let you know as much as i can :naughty:

Apart from France, do other countries see France 2 and TV5? :teehee:

The object of the show is to bring international stars (from here or other countries) and experience Montréal / Québec through their eyes, their experience.

The last time I went to a show for Mika (Tout le monde en parle in 2009), i had to sign confidentiality papers. So you may have to wait until it airs to know the whole story... but i'll let you know as much as i can :naughty:

Apart from France, do other countries see France 2 and TV5? :teehee:

This show sounds interesting!

I'm familiar with those papers, never mind, we can wait. We don't want them to press charges on you and take your house for having blurting all thei precious secrets :mf_rosetinted:

We can see France2. And with "We" I mean everyone else in my region but me. :sneaky2:

So dear MFCers... Just a quick update as to who is going to this show tomorrow from MFC

RayaBadran, cathblais, Cathouzouf, LilStar, DCdeb and me!

Raya got a surprise this morning and received 2 tickets :yay:

To those going, check your emails as they changed the time to show up and filming. And we are now allowed to wear black and/or white!

No camisoles or bermudas though :teehee:

Don't be surprise if we don't say much when it's happening as we are not allowed cells and cameras :no:

And i'm sure we'll have to sign confidentiality papers as it will only air next month.

See you ladies tomorrow!!! :group_hug:

RAYA!!! :boing:

So so happy for you sista :huglove:

Is she alive btw??? Haven't seen her all the day, and why you're not allowed to wear balck and/or white??? :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by BiaIchihara