*Dramatically walks into thread*

tumblr_o6cymckauG1row6ryo4_250.gif

gvyasfiaukygsugsduh, guyyyysssss  :excite: it's been sooooo long!!! I've been crazy busy with school, but now I'm done with my all day test in math, so I'M BACK 

tumblr_o67lpxKNoY1r4szcho2_500.gif

what did I miss?? really I need updates on what Mika is doing too  :o

I'm back from visiting my gran!  I like visiting her but it's getting harder to talk to her now because she's so forgetful. :(

Welcome back!

Yeah, I know the feeling.  :itsok:  My grandma is 96 and also very forgetful or she keeps repeating things. :( Getting older isn't funny. :( 

I'm back from visiting my gran! I like visiting her but it's getting harder to talk to her now because she's so forgetful. :(

Welcome back!

Yeah, I know the feeling. :itsok: My grandma is 96 and also very forgetful or she keeps repeating things. :( Getting older isn't funny. :(

I know that! :( It's sad to see...

Something random:

I printed that amaaaazing photo of Mika and put it on my wall. :wub2: I don't regret a thing. :glasses2:

2iw5yrk.jpg

Offcourse, with the Mikactus next to it. :mf_rosetinted:

100% agreed!

This is such a good choice! :naughty:

Now, every time you'll see this, you'll be stuck in front of for a few minutes! haha

100% agreed!

This is such a good choice! :naughty:

Now, every time you'll see this, you'll be stuck in front of for a few minutes! haha

I know right? :naughty:

Only problem is; now I have to get up earlier, because I probably will keep watching this for to long every time now. :mf_rosetinted: :aah:

I know right? :naughty:

Only problem is; now I have to get up earlier, because I probably will keep watching this for to long every time now. :mf_rosetinted:  :aah:

:aah:

2 hours earlier should be fine! :mf_rosetinted:

Something random:

I printed that amaaaazing photo of Mika and put it on my wall. :wub2: I don't regret a thing. :glasses2:

2iw5yrk.jpg

oh my god, he's sooo handsome! idk why I haven't seen this before :glasses2:

That's a very appropriate place to put it. ;)

It is, isn't it? :glasses2:

oh my god, he's sooo handsome! idk why I haven't seen this before :glasses2:

I knoooooow! :fangurl: HOW CAN YOU NOT HAVE SEEN THIS!? :glasses2:

I even found a reeeeaally big version of it somewhere here on MFC. :wub2:

Something random:

I printed that amaaaazing photo of Mika and put it on my wall. :wub2: I don't regret a thing. :glasses2:

2iw5yrk.jpg

Omg you put this pic there. :swoon:

Something random:

I printed that amaaaazing photo of Mika and put it on my wall. :wub2: I don't regret a thing. :glasses2:

2iw5yrk.jpg

Would you hate me if I do something similar? :)

Okay this is gonna be really weird: Has anyone read Ana Karennina?

If yes, do you have any opinions about it? I have an essay tomorrow and am just looking everywhere for opinions :D

Okay this is gonna be really weird: Has anyone read Ana Karennina?

If yes, do you have any opinions about it? I have an essay tomorrow and am just looking everywhere for opinions :D

We had been obliged to read in in the school. Since that time I hated it. But when I happen to read it after I grown up and got married (had nothing else to read and was bored) I changed my opinion. A lot of boring moments, well, but the main story is very tragic and deserves to be developed in a book. And only women in their 30 would understand the book to the full extend.

I don't understand what they want from the children? It's totally the wrong age to read this book! 

Helloooooooo :bye:

I know I'm very quiet at the moment...

Don't worry, I've been a bit quiet too.  May is a busy month for me. :(

Yes. :glasses2:

No, offcourse not!! Everyone should hang this photo (or a different one for that matter :aah: ) above their beds! :naughty::fangurl:

I have mine above my bed!  It's the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see at night. :wub:

We had been obliged to read in in the school. Since that time I hated it. But when I happen to read it after I grown up and got married (had nothing else to read and was bored) I changed my opinion. A lot of boring moments, well, but the main story is very tragic and deserves to be developed in a book. And only women in their 30 would understand the book to the full extend.

I don't understand what they want from the children? It's totally the wrong age to read this book! 

Well speaking of understanding the book, I totally agree with you... But I had to read it and honestly I thought it was a bit boring too. But that won't help me tomorrow  :(  School system got lost I'd say.