I miss being a child too. Everything was so easy back then. You could be whoever you wanted to be and you didn't have to think about future or what's going on in the world... But then I like the teenager part too... it just botheres me that it is changing so quickly. :)

People I know often say that I am a bit of a child at my heart... well it's yrue. I think everyone neds an inner child to come out once in a while. It makes things more interesting. I mean, where would we be in everyone would just be serious all the time? :D

I miss beeing a kid/teenager, just doing things you like and have no responsibility haha. Just so easy! :naughty:

I think I'll never grow up, but that's good :mf_rosetinted:

Sounds nice! I miss those times too :wub: I wish I could be a little less awkward around children though! Like, I just really can't play like that anymore without feeling too uncomfortable :doh:

Hahah, he was just like : "oh, really?"Luckily it wasn't awkward :teehee:

It was very funny. I really enjoy behaving childish from time to time. :biggrin2: Life is too serious anyway, so it's good to have a contrast sometimes. :wink2:

Ahaha I bet it would be awkward with my parents. :doh:

I always wanted to grow up when I was little, and now I think it's not that good after all. When I was younger, I didn't have to worry about my appearance or personality or stress, as I could just be myself and have fun. I miss those days. :unsure:

For me it's exactly the same! I always thought that being an adult is great cos you can do what you want then, but in fact it's just about having obligations and stuff... :unsure:

I miss being a child too. Everything was so easy back then. You could be whoever you wanted to be and you didn't have to think about future or what's going on in the world... But then I like the teenager part too... it just botheres me that it is changing so quickly.:)

People I know often say that I am a bit of a child at my heart... well it's yrue. I think everyone neds an inner child to come out once in a while. It makes things more interesting. I mean, where would we be in everyone would just be serious all the time? :D

It's very important to keep a bit of a child inside! I never want to lose that!

I always wanted to grow up when I was little, and now I think it's not that good after all.  When I was younger, I didn't have to worry about my appearance or personality or stress, as I could just be myself and have fun.  I miss those days. :unsure: 

I miss being a child too. Everything was so easy back then. You could be whoever you wanted to be and you didn't have to think about future or what's going on in the world... But then I like the teenager part too... it just botheres me that it is changing so quickly. :)

I miss beeing a kid/teenager, just doing things you like and have no responsibility haha. Just so easy! :naughty:

I think I'll never grow up, but that's good :mf_rosetinted:

It was very funny. I really enjoy behaving childish from time to time. :biggrin2: Life is too serious anyway, so it's good to have a contrast sometimes. :wink2:

For me it's exactly the same! I always thought that being an adult is great cos you can do what you want then, but in fact it's just about having obligations and stuff... :unsure:

It's very important to keep a bit of a child inside! I never want to lose that!

I agree with you all. It was a time where you didn't have to worry much. You just played with those you had fun with, and that was enough. Time also went so slow! I remember summer and christmas lasting forever... 

I'm quite happy with my life at the moment though, even though it has it's ups and downs. Times just flies past so fast whenever you're having a good time! I can't believe it's soon christmas all ready! 

On the other hand, I also kinda like to have a bit more responsibility, but that might just be because I'm quite new to it :teehee:

• Like 1

I agree with you all. It was a time where you didn't have to worry much. You just played with those you had fun with, and that was enough. Time also went so slow! I remember summer and christmas lasting forever... 

I'm quite happy with my life at the moment though, even though it has it's ups and downs. Times just flies past so fast whenever you're having a good time! I can't believe it's soon christmas all ready! 

On the other hand, I also kinda like to have a bit more responsibility, but that might just be because I'm quite new to it :teehee:

One thing I miss is being a child at Christmas.  I still get excited for it, but it's not quite the same now.  It felt much more festive when I believed in Santa and put out carrot for "Rudolf". :teehee:

Still, at least this Christmas I'm hopefully going to get lots of Mika presents! :cheer:

So guys, have you planned what you want for Christmas yet?

One thing I miss is being a child at Christmas.  I still get excited for it, but it's not quite the same now.  It felt much more festive when I believed in Santa and put out carrot for "Rudolf". :teehee:

Still, at least this Christmas I'm hopefully going to get lots of Mika presents! :cheer:

I remember Summer and Christmas seem to last for months haha! :naughty:

I have actually already bought a present for myself haha.

We always may choose some things for a certain value from our parents and I wanted the deluxe edition from TBWKTM (since I didn't had that one in my collection yet, how strange :teehee: )

But I had to order it online, so it's not a surprise anymore haha :naughty:

Not sure what more I want though, do you? :) (Apart from the shirt offcourse!)

One thing I miss is being a child at Christmas. I still get excited for it, but it's not quite the same now. It felt much more festive when I believed in Santa and put out carrot for "Rudolf". :teehee:

I hope for you! :)

I actually have no idea... I kind of have this thing, that last 3 years when I got to high school I don't get material presents, but my parents invite me for a trip. Vacaton somewhere they know I'd like to go. Or they find it tinteresting. And since I loooooove traveling I think it's the perfect present for me. :)

So I have no idea what this year will bring. :)

I actually have no idea... I kind of have this thing, that last 3 years when I got to high school I don't get material presents, but my parents invite me for a trip. Vacaton somewhere they know I'd like to go. Or they find it tinteresting. And since I loooooove traveling I think it's the perfect present for me. :)

Oh wow, how exciting! Where have you've been already? :D

It's just getting harder and harder to come up with things  :naughty: But I have made a list of a few smaller things... a pair of New Balance, a few Vinyls, Rowling's new book... I also kinda want a golden eyeliner  :teehee:

I got a have gotten a trip for my last two birthdays  :) It's really is a good idea! 

Where do you wanna go? 

And do you guys have any good ideas for what to my to parents? They always just wish for a book or something like that... and I wanna do something a bit more creative  :hug:

I remember Summer and Christmas seem to last for months haha! :naughty:

I have actually already bought a present for myself haha.

We always may choose some things for a certain value from our parents and I wanted the deluxe edition from TBWKTM (since I didn't had that one in my collection yet, how strange :teehee: )

But I had to order it online, so it's not a surprise anymore haha :naughty:

Not sure what more I want though, do you? :) (Apart from the shirt offcourse!)

I need new earphones.  The ones I have are losing their sound quality and keep slipping out of my ears if I make the slightest moment.  It drives me nuts because they used to be good, but now they are dying. :annoyed_h4h: I might also be getting a few books and CDs of other singers I like. :cheer:

What I'd REEEEALLY like are Mika tickets, but I don't think I will be getting them this year. :(

That sounds so exciting.  Is there anywhere in particular you really want to go?

It's just getting harder and harder to come up with things  :naughty: But I have made a list of a few smaller things... a pair of New Balance, a few Vinyls, Rowling's new book... I also kinda want a golden eyeliner  :teehee:

Oh, nice.  Now you can say you are a "golden girl" haha. :D

I am terrible at doing my own makeup, I always need someone to do it for me.  I don't wear it every day, just usually if I'm going out or something.

It's just getting harder and harder to come up with things :naughty: But I have made a list of a few smaller things... a pair of New Balance, a few Vinyls, Rowling's new book... I also kinda want a golden eyeliner :teehee:

I got a have gotten a trip for my last two birthdays :) It's really is a good idea!

Where do you wanna go?

And do you guys have any good ideas for what to my to parents? They always just wish for a book or something like that... and I wanna do something a bit more creative :hug:

Umm... I was thinking about something Northern like Sweden, Norway, Scotland... UK :) I've been in London before, but I would go again :D But maybe they will decide. They know my wishes and I trust them with their decision. But thrn again, I'd rather just wait till Mika posts some more dayes and go then- that way I could go to his concert and see the place where it would be... two in one- bingo!

Aa for the presents for parents.... I have no idea. We could all help eacother out! I bought my mom a necklace last year. Now I am lost. And about grandmas too :/

I need new earphones. The ones I have are losing their sound quality and keep slipping out of my ears if I make the slightest moment. It drives me nuts because they used to be good, but now they are dying. :annoyed_h4h: I might also be getting a few books and CDs of other singers I like. :cheer:

What I'd REEEEALLY like are Mika tickets, but I don't think I will be getting them this year. :(

That sounds so exciting. Is there anywhere in particular you really want to go?

Oh, nice. Now you can say you are a "golden girl" haha. :D

I am terrible at doing my own makeup, I always need someone to do it for me. I don't wear it every day, just usually if I'm going out or something.

I agree about Mika tickets! About the travel - just read what I posted up there :D Edited by dreams

I need new earphones.  The ones I have are losing their sound quality and keep slipping out of my ears if I make the slightest moment.  It drives me nuts because they used to be good, but now they are dying. :annoyed_h4h: I might also be getting a few books and CDs of other singers I like. :cheer:

Good earphones are always a must, especially when listening to Mika haha! I'm not a big fan of those 'in-ear' things, they always hurt my ears :naughty:

And I agree with the Mika tickets. I don't think I will get those, since he's not coming to Holland as far as I know (and if he was, I'd to buy them myself :teehee: )

Umm... I was thinking about something Northern like Sweden, Norway, Scotland... UK :) I've been in London before, but I would go again :D But maybe they will decide. They know my wishes and I trust them with their decision. But thrn again, I'd rather just wait till Mika posts some more dayes and go then- that way I could go to his concert and see the place where it would be... two in one- bingo!

Aa for the presents for parents.... I have no idea. We could all help eacother out! I bought my mom a necklace last year. Now I am lost. And about grandmas too :/

I agree about Mika tickets! About the travel - just read what I posted up there :D

Come to Norway! We could hang out  :teehee:

Oh, nice.  Now you can say you are a "golden girl" haha. :D

I am terrible at doing my own makeup, I always need someone to do it for me.  I don't wear it every day, just usually if I'm going out or something.

Haha, same, I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, but it's fun when you get it right  :pinkbow:

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

I looove it too  :wub:  My dad the really likes the OSM version of boum boum boum. He don't know french, so he doesn't know what it's about :naughty:  He's singing along and I'm just like :  :lol3:  :doh46:  :das:

Oh, no... That's really funny...

You should tell him - it's about this -  :bash:

I was just playing BBB again

Piano? Guitar?

Do you have some video?

I'd really enjoy to hear you playing BBB 

BOUM-BOUM  BOUM-BOUM-BOUM !!! 

In these moments I wish I could be child again. Life was easier there.

I'm always a child. Never been an adult.

They promised me a life full of problems... still waiting for it... :lg:

I agree about Mika tickets! About the travel - just read what I posted up there :D

If you come to Scotland, we'd go somewhere interesting like Glasgow or Edinburgh.  You probably wouldn't want to hang out in the boring small town I live in.

We must meet up some day. :D

Good earphones are always a must, especially when listening to Mika haha! I'm not a big fan of those 'in-ear' things, they always hurt my ears :naughty:

And I agree with the Mika tickets. I don't think I will get those, since he's not coming to Holland as far as I know (and if he was, I'd to buy them myself :teehee: )

I don't particularly like those headphones either, but they're less bulky to carry when I'm travelling.

Haha, same, I don't usually wear a lot of makeup, but it's fun when you get it right  :pinkbow:

I'd definitely wear makeup to a Mika concert. :wink2:

I do wear makeup everyday, but only some eyeliner.. that's it really :teehee: I think it looks.. y'know, like I put some effort in myself :naughty:

Eyeliner looks good, but I am terrible at putting it on, which is why I don't wear it all the time.

Sorry for my absence dear friends! I had an exam this week and yeah it was quite busy so far... :doh:

I do wear makeup everyday, but only some eyeliner.. that's it really :teehee: I think it looks.. y'know, like I put some effort in myself :naughty:

Same for me! When I go out I put some eyeliner on. :wink2:

I already got used to it that I feel almost naked when I don't have it. :lmao:

My parents always wanna tell me I look better without, but I don't know if they're right. xD I just feel more comfortable with eyeliner on.

I'm always a child. Never been an adult.

They promised me a life full of problems... still waiting for it... :lg:

Hehe that's the right way! :thumb_yello:

Eyeliner looks good, but I am terrible at putting it on, which is why I don't wear it all the time.

I even wore eyeshadow at my Mika gig which I usually don't put on that often!

You just have to practise it and it looks better every time! :);) When I first tried eyeliner, it looked terrible! :facepalm:

If you come to Scotland, we'd go somewhere interesting like Glasgow or Edinburgh.  You probably wouldn't want to hang out in the boring small town I live in.

We must meet up some day. :D

I don't particularly like those headphones either, but they're less bulky to carry when I'm travelling.

Where in Norway/Scotland do you guys live? I might convonce my parents to go there :D And then we can defilitely hang out!

Same for me! When I go out I put some eyeliner on. :wink2:

I already got used to it that I feel almost naked when I don't have it. :lmao:

My parents always wanna tell me I look better without, but I don't know if they're right. xD I just feel more comfortable with eyeliner on.

I know right! I just feel like everyone is watching me when I'm not wearing it :naughty: (I think nobody will actually notice it, but still :teehee: )

Oh, no... That's really funny...

You should tell him - it's about this -  :bash:

Piano? Guitar?

Do you have some video?

I'd really enjoy to hear you playing BBB 

BOUM-BOUM  BOUM-BOUM-BOUM !!! 

Ahahah, I wish  :aah: I can't play it, I was just playing it out loud from spotify. I can play some other mika songs on the piano though  :naughty:

Sorry for my absence dear friends! I had an exam this week and yeah it was quite busy so far... :doh:

How did the exam go? 

Where in Norway/Scotland do you guys live? I might convonce my parents to go there :D And then we can defilitely hang out!

I live in Stavanger! Oslo is kind of the only big city we have in this country (compared to others), but Stavanger is not that bad  :teehee: It's the "oil capital", and and not to far away from several great nature attractions, if you're interested in that :P Haha, it would have been so great if we could meet XD 

I live in a very small, boring town called Stranraer in the south-west; not a lot to do, to be honest.  But we could have fun listening to all my Mika CDs. :D

I know right! I just feel like everyone is watching me when I'm not wearing it :naughty: (I think nobody will actually notice it, but still :teehee: )

Same... But I sometimes completely foget to do it. There are days, when I could go to school in my PY :doh:  Ofcourse it never happened... :thumb_yello:

Ahahah, I wish  :aah: I can't play it, I was just playing it out loud from spotify. I can play some other mika songs on the piano though  :naughty:

How did the exam go? 

I live in Stavanger! Oslo is kind of the only big city we have in this country (compared to others), but Stavanger is not that bad  :teehee: It's the "oil capital", and and not to far away from several great nature attractions, if you're interested in that :P Haha, it would have been so great if we could meet XD 

I'll keep that on my mind :hug:  It would me awesome!!! :wink2:

I live in a very small, boring town called Stranraer in the south-west; not a lot to do, to be honest.  But we could have fun listening to all my Mika CDs. :D

Honestly, I think that if I'd meet one of you, I wouldn't neeed anything else, but just a space where we could talk... ahah :hug:  Now I'm really getting excited! :yes:

Random thing that came up in my mind:

I've been noticing lately that Mika is kinda into unicorns. I didn't knew that the day I went to his concert (22 september) I wore one of my favorite shirts that day, saying; 'Always be yourself. Unless you can be a Unicorn. Then always be a Unicorn.'

Coincidence much? :naughty: 

I know right! I just feel like everyone is watching me when I'm not wearing it :naughty: (I think nobody will actually notice it, but still :teehee: )

Haha same! :lmao: That's crazy somehow. :naughty:

How did the exam go?

It was kinda stupid... But yeah. I think I could solve it well. ;)

I've been noticing lately that Mika is kinda into unicorns. I didn't knew that the day I went to his concert (22 september) I wore one of my favorite shirts that day, saying; 'Always be yourself. Unless you can be a Unicorn. Then always be a Unicorn.'

Ahaha amazing! :clap: I love unicorns btw :wub2:

A random number is trolling me on my phone and I don't know who it is, and when I asked who, he answered with santa. So i wrote that I want a blue unicorn. :')