Hi I Am Clara and i am new here :)

ClaraILM

Hi all!! :) I am Clara and i am from Argentina, the first song i hear of Mika was Popular Song, i love that song wen i hear it on Disney channel but in that moment i don't know what artist was Mika, but I loved the song !! I wrote in my notebook a bit of the song that had been stuck me ... but then I forgot to see that singer sang, about a week ago listening to music I wanted to hear something new, and I just saw on YouTube a video of Mika the first song I heard from him in the Disney Channel, since then I have become a fan of Mika because I love his music and Mika :wub2::wub2: :mikalove::blush-anim-cl: My favorite songs of Mika are Emily, Underwater, popular song, Happy Ending :) Boum-Boum -Boum, Live your life, Grace Kelly, and of course Celebrate, among my all time favorites are the more I like of Mika :) ( Excuse me for the bad english, do someone in this forum are spanish or talks espanish?? :) )

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!! :) I am Clara and i am from Argentina, the first song i hear of Mika was Popular Song, i love that song wen i hear it on Disney channel but in that moment i don't know what artist was Mika, but I loved the song !! I wrote in my notebook a bit of the song that had been stuck me ... but then I forgot to see that singer sang, about a week ago listening to music I wanted to hear something new, and I just saw on YouTube a video of Mika the first song I heard from him in the Disney Channel, since then I have become a fan of Mika because I love his music and Mika :wub2::wub2: :mikalove::blush-anim-cl: My favorite songs of Mika are Emily, Underwater, popular song, Happy Ending :) Boum-Boum -Boum, Live your life, Grace Kelly, and of course Celebrate, among my all time favorites are the more I like of Mika :) ( Excuse me for the bad english, do someone in this forum are spanish or talks espanish?? :) )

Bienvenida, Clara! :huglove:

Aquí tienes el hilo Argentino :wink2:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24581

Welcome Clara! :):huglove:

:bye:

Welcome to the Mika Fan Club!

I'm glad you found us! :blush-anim-cl:

Hi :) and thanks !! :) im happy too for founding this forum!! Few days ago I'm a fan of Mika but i love it and i would want to catch up

in my idiom "and would want to catch up" it would be "ponerme al dia" i use the translator in that part, therefore clarified that......

Bienvenida al MFC, Clara!!

Aquí muchos hablamos español (si pinchas en mi firma, te llevará a un post de bienvenida y al Spanish Thread), pero no te preocupes, tu inglés es muy bueno! :thumb_yello:

Jaja muchas gracias!! :) ya lo lei, esta muy bueno, y me encanta este foro!! :) Y Mika mas aun :mikalove: jajaja