Hi everyone!

Ma.Kot.

Hallo everyone, i´m 19 years old and i´m from czech republic. My Mika story started long time ago. When i was young (12-13 years old i guess) i loved Mika´s song (especially lollipop and big girl...). Now - few weeks ago, i find out, he will come on festival to my town! I started to listen his old song again, than i watch all his new songs and gigs and i can say, he is the best thing on the earth. I love him, he is funny, cute and everything. He absolutely changed my live. Before that, i hate the world, i felt useless. Now I feel like i´m someone, like it´s important to be here and i love the world. His voice is absolutely amazing and it gives me indescribable feeling.

Just, not much people around me see him like me. So...i really hope to find some people here and chat with them about Mika.

(i apology for my english, it´s not my mother tongue - i also hope to practise my english here)

So, i´m honored to be here,

Thanks

Ma.Kot.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hallo everyone, i´m 19 years old and i´m from czech republic. My Mika story started long time ago. When i was young (12-13 years old i guess) i loved Mika´s song (especially lollipop and big girl...). Now - few weeks ago, i find out, he will come on festival to my town! I started to listen his old song again, than i watch all his new songs and gigs and i can say, he is the best thing on the earth. I love him, he is funny, cute and everything. He absolutely changed my live. Before that, i hate the world, i felt useless. Now I feel like i´m someone, like it´s important to be here and i love the world. His voice is absolutely amazing and it gives me indescribable feeling.

Just, not much people around me see him like me. So...i really hope to find some people here and chat with them about Mika.

(i apology for my english, it´s not my mother tongue - i also hope to practise my english here)

So, i´m honored to be here,

Thanks

Ma.Kot.

Welcome to MFC Ma.Kot :huglove:

I agree he is the best thing on earth :mikalove:

I'm so happy tonight because I love his new song Talk About You so much :swoon:

Have a wonderful time sharing Mika love with us :wub2:

반가워요!! ㅎㅎ

꺄아 ㅎ 한국인이다!!!!!

저도 연초에 가입해서 mfc 잘 모르지만 ㅠㅠ mfc 한국 페이지가 조용하더라구요 ㅠㅠ

네이버 팬카페는 아직도 뜨거운데 ㅠㅠ

서재페 즈음에는 폭발하려나? ㅎㅎ