MIKA in Montreal, Canada, Place des Arts: 4 July 2015

dcdeb

aie aie, I had to get a friend to pre order the album for me to get a pre sale code, except the seat selection isn't great....

Did any of you have access to a map or did the system assign you a seat?

I'm guessing they allocated a limited number of seats to the pre-sale, but I hope general sale offers me something better than what I'm getting for the pre-sale.... Thoughts anyone? Should I wait or get the weirdly place floor tickets?

Cheers !

aie aie' date=' I had to get a friend to pre order the album for me to get a pre sale code, except the seat selection isn't great....

Did any of you have access to a map or did the system assign you a seat?

I'm guessing they allocated a limited number of seats to the pre-sale, but I hope general sale offers me something better than what I'm getting for the pre-sale.... Thoughts anyone? Should I wait or get the weirdly place floor tickets?

Cheers ![/quote']

If you're fast, you might get something at general sale, but my feeling is going to sold out pretty fast...

Will be there !! I had trouble with the presale but finally got it. Am I allowed to say that I have a spare presale code if someone (a MFCer of course) want it ? I'm not very happy about my tickets as they are in row K, at the complete right (45-47-49). But I couldnt buy tickets thursday anyway. Now I'm sure i'll be there and that's what is important.

I didn't know it was with the Jazzfest but it doesn't matter. :aah: I bet Curtis will be there with his saxophone... close enough ? :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Sooooo excited ! :boing: I didnt expect that at all !!!

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:well i am so really happy to get a very good one i think! I got row k but seat 12 completely center..at the hour i succeeded to receive a memo for my code it is very good lol :naughty::thumb_yello: je suis satisfaite.. i am glad tonight.. whoot whoot! :wub2::naughty::mikalove:

Well this is a very nice surprise! :dance_man:

I still don't understand why it's part of the Jazz festival though lol

Haha good question! Just like the Seoul Jazz Festival :aah: Mika is probably a jazz singer than

did anyone get any luck with the lace des arts website for tickets? I've been trying for half an hour no luck:mikasweat:. now im headed directly to the pla to buy them in person.. I hope there are still good seats :S

did anyone get any luck with the lace des arts website for tickets? I've been trying for half an hour no luck:mikasweat:. now im headed directly to the pla to buy them in person.. I hope there are still good seats :S

i just checked & the site worked fine for me. They offered tickets row P to the side

Well this is a very nice surprise! :dance_man:

I still don't understand why it's part of the Jazz festival though lol

Dunno, but I saw Huey Lewis & the News are there the 1st, and I don't see them as jazz either...

I really don't have the money at this time for the travel costs + ticket since I currently don't have a job and am going back to school in september... I may buy a ticket later if I find work (if there are any tickets left at that point). We shall see...  :dunno:

Another concert in Montreal  :excite: Hurray! However, I'm unsure if I'll be able to go this time around due to pre-existing plans. I hope every one who can go has a good time! :biggrin2:

• 3 weeks later...

Omg im so happy!!!! I want to go see him!!! The only thing is that no one want to came with me, im broken, abd i dont have the ride to go :( ... Ill find a way :P .... Guys i have a question!! Im not sure to buy the first or second night ticket... Do we see all of us in a restaurant or something? Is yes which night??

Omg im so happy!!!! I want to go see him!!! The only thing is that no one want to came with me, im broken, abd i dont have the ride to go :( ... Ill find a way :P .... Guys i have a question!! Im not sure to buy the first or second night ticket... Do we see all of us in a restaurant or something? Is yes which night??

If you don't have a ticket yet, you have no choice but to go for second night, first night is sold-out

I was wondering if that day there's any meet and greet going on after the show. I don't know how a meet and greet works, so if there's one can someone please advises me and tell me how can we have access to it? I would love to know. Thank you! :) 

I was wondering if that day there's any meet and greet going on after the show. I don't know how a meet and greet works, so if there's one can someone please advises me and tell me how can we have access to it? I would love to know. Thank you! :)

Please read this http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/31852-meeting-mika/#entry4001846

Let me know if you need help or have questions

• Like 1

:bye: and welcome to the Mika Fan Club!  As Cath mentioned, please read the thread about "meeting Mika".

Also, it would be nice if you'd make a post and introduce yourself, so we could welcome you to the fan club properly

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forum/5-introductions/

• Like 1