Suggestions for Mika's future projects

GlitterGoat

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this already, but I thought we could discuss some of the things Mika could do, which he hasn't already.

● ???? An autobiography/animated life book - I'm sure he's continuing to live a fairly interesting life & has plenty of stories to tell. Especially in regards to earlier issues he faced with bullying, getting into the music industy, sexuality etc... I dunno, I just think he could spread hope & inspire some of his younger audience. Even if a mass market release wasn't possible, it could just be released as limited edition/album accompanying style (kind of like how he did with the Songs For Sorrow EP).

● A covers album of Mika's favourite songs. Or how about a Christmas Album!? ????

● Mika wigs - no explanation needed ????

Edited by GlitterGoat

He's been working on a book.

He also sang Jingle Bells on a tv show, and did Vive Le Vent on Michel Legrand's christmas album, so he's already a 1/4th of the way to a Christmas album :lol:

I've thought an album of new covers would be cool. And i haven't given up on a Imaginarium tour dvd!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've thought an album of new covers would be cool. And i haven't given up on a Imaginarium tour dvd!

Imaginarium tour dvd would be great! I wish I could see this whole show not just a few songs on yt...

He's been working on a book.

He also sang Jingle Bells on a tv show, and did Vive Le Vent on Michel Legrand's christmas album, so he's already a 1/4th of the way to a Christmas album :lol:

is the "Songs For Sorrow EP" available somewhere ?

a video like "Making the 4th album"/ with each song explained as he did for the previous one . 

SFS is sometimes found on eBay. It's where I got mine.

I'm not sure if there's a thread for this already, but I thought we could discuss some of the things Mika could do, which he hasn't already.

● An autobiography/animated life book - I'm sure he's continuing to live a fairly interesting life & has plenty of stories to tell. Especially in regards to earlier issues he faced with bullying, getting into the music industy, sexuality etc... I dunno, I just think he could spread hope & inspire some of his younger audience. Even if a mass market release wasn't possible, it could just be released as limited edition/album accompanying style (kind of like how he did with the Songs For Sorrow EP).

● A covers album of Mika's favourite songs. Or how about a Christmas Album!?

● Mika wigs - no explanation needed

t

A book about his biography is an good idea with some paintings/pics or a making of dvd about his fourth upcomming album

• 2 years later...

We are in 2024, Mika now speaks 12 languages, but he lost his voice because he forced too much on his vocal chords during the last concerts.
 He hesitates between a political career or becoming an actor.
 He chose to wait a few more years and have blue hair before becoming a member of Parliament. But don't really know how to determine his career plan, and ask his fans for help!

What roles do you see it in and why?

Actor of musicals.
Romantic comedies.
From auteur cinema and he is a co-producer.
Silent cinema.
Comic films.
Horror movies.
Comedian (theatre).
-.…

Sans titre 1.jpg

Edited by Loo

On 26/4/2015 at 2:40 AM, kreacher said:

And i haven't given up on a Imaginarium tour dvd!

Oh, yes please :bow: I've been looking for a full recording for years! I even saw no vid of those concerts as he said in interviews it was like a story, so didn't want to spoil the full thing nor watch little parts not in the correct order :doh:

19 hours ago, Siri said:

Oh, yes please :bow: I've been looking for a full recording for years! I even saw no vid of those concerts as he said in interviews it was like a story, so didn't want to spoil the full thing nor watch little parts not in the correct order :doh:

@Siri you could find out in which order he sang the songs through the concert review threads and watch them in the correct order :wink2: 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, crazyaboutmika said:

@Siri you could find out in which order he sang the songs through the concert review threads and watch them in the correct order :wink2: 

Too many threads about this tour, I don't even know how to start!

I don't know which thread check exactly neither, and the few I looked don't have the order :dunno:

(Well, maybe there is, but in order to avoid spoilers I didn't check very well :fisch:)

Really, there's no full vid of that? Even a really bad one? :pray: