Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

I´m glad Giosada won XF and nit Urban Strangers as some expected. Giosada was very good from the beginning even if I didn´t like some song he had to sing but I think this man has the right temperament to do a good job in showbusiness. I can´t wait to watch the finale together with my friends.

• Like 4

Opening could have been better, XF8 was so impressive. Luckily Mika did not have to wear the ugly straps!

Btw why was Skin saying Fedex is Mika's puppet? That's rather bitchy and is it my imagination or is Mika keeping a distance from her? His chair is rather far from her :dunno:

Btw why was Skin saying Fedex is Mika's puppet? That's rather bitchy and is it my imagination or is Mika keeping a distance from her? His chair is rather far from her :dunno:

Basically Skin said that Fedez is Mika's puppet and they worked together against her on the judges panel. (seems like motogp drama to me. teehee...)

That's what I got from the article, someone please correct me if I misinterpret the meaning.  :naughty:

I don't know about keeping the distance but yeah... I realized it too in every live show.  :dunno:

• Like 1

I´m glad Giosada won XF and nit Urban Strangers as some expected. Giosada was very good from the beginning even if I didn´t like some song he had to sing but I think this man has the right temperament to do a good job in showbusiness. I can´t wait to watch the finale together with my friends.

I couldn't believe when they said his name,since I was so sure it will be Urban. I know that so many teenagers voted for them,and there were also Fedez's fans.... I am really glad the winner is Giosada  :thumb_yello:

I noticed the same at radio DeeJay interview in the morning.He avoided her all the time,seemed really bothered about her statement when one of the reporters opened the subject,and right after he wrote that tweet. But I guess they already forgot everything by now  ;)

M ran off so fast! Looks like he worked out for this :naughty:  :thumb_yello:

Really fast!  :naughty:

https://twitter.com/i/videos/675074801237688321?embed_source=facebook

• Like 1