Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

Dunno if this has to do with xfactor or with beautiful disaster, but seriously, is that mika in a batman costume?! :aah::lmfao:

Yep,it was Mika at XF in the beginning,then he has changed in a suit  :)

Now about Margherita : this is the way a contestant should leave the competition, with grace and dignity! Bravo!  :clap:

Yep,it was Mika at XF in the beginning,then he has changed in a suit  :)

Now about Margherita : this is the way a contestant should leave the competition, with grace and dignity! Bravo!  :clap:

So LUCA isnt gone? Good!

Edited by yang

Skin just one contestant,Mika and Elio have two per each, and Fedez three.

Fedez has 3, Elio and Mika 2 and Skin only 1

Haha you two answered at the same time xD

Oh Fedez is very good at this, isnt he?

episode 10 LIVE Show 4

12-11-2015

Hello ! :bye:

I have something wrong with uploading videos....

2015.11.12 LIVE-4 Batman & Robin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXWrT_PngV4

VK

other clips will be posted soon....

BATMAN!! I think the crowd was confused it was Mika? They seem so quite

thank you so muck Eriko for your work, but I've problem with the videos I don't know how to to describe this but there is Mika sound at the beginning but the picture doesn't change. Thanks again ????

17 novembre 2015

Le assegnazioni di Mika

La scorsa settimana Mika se l'è vista brutta, rischiando di perdere uno dei due concorrenti rimastigli. Riuscirà a superare indenne anche la doppia eliminazione di giovedì? Nella prima manche gli Under Uomini si cimenteranno con dei pezzi che hanno segnato il loro percorso a X Factor. Nella seconda manche, invece, ci faranno ascoltare due pezzi nuovi. Quali? Li scopriremo stasera nel Daily (Sky Uno HD, 19:45), ma nel frattempo potete provare a indovinare con i nostri indizi! Leonardo ci farà ingelosire con un pezzo poco conosciuto in Italia, pubblicato lo scorso anno da un musicista elettronico inglese. Luca proporrà un pezzo che un cantautore rossiccio ha scritto per un film stellare. Avete capito? Ci vediamo stasera!

22671506387_e9943c2a90_o.jpg

22467071904_82cdcf580e_o.jpg

23089899015_4faa09fa57_o.jpg

22467076474_5a9057d2c6_o.jpg

22697605239_0cae594cc2_o.jpg

23063803926_acd1a45367_o.jpg

22697611549_9ea2d266e4_o.jpg

22468658403_1d8549b28c_o.jpg

22467091064_806f26ac73_o.jpg

23089918095_b1d64afe16_o.jpg

• Like 3

I wanted to comment before, but it didn't seem the case, due to the terrorist attacks of the past few days. Obviously "the show must be go on", but the next live show with two eliminations perhaps could have been avoided. I don't like the cynicism of making a "dramatic" episode for TV ratings after all that has happened, also because it adds tension to an atmosphere certainly not cheerful, for young guys already strained by the fear of the competition and I don't know their state of mind now, in addition to not think at all to one of their "judges", who so far has been in Paris, who will have, as usual, to face the gratuitous malice and criticism of the playing strategies of his colleagues. This is the game, a game to which Mika certainly is not suitable because he's too gentleman and honest to do strategies, to play dirty and react aggressively (as well as his concept/idea of the music and the fact that he doesn't consider the guys on his teams as pawns of a game), but, at least the double elimination could be postponed to the next week and they could lighten the mood. To pay an homage at the beginning, maybe with the contestants (and Skin?) who sing (Imagine?), and then go on with the usual trash show, isn't very nice. But this is only my opinion.

The next episode there will be also as a guest Franco Battiato, but he already said he will not sing the duet with Mika, so I'm curious to see when Mika will finally have a little promotion for the repack of his album on the show and if we ever see one of his performance in which he sings alone there. And not only the trash skits, and obviously the duet, with Fedez to please Shippersland. 

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 2